Congressmen Confirm That Boehner Will Either Resign Speakership Or Be Forced Out

Bonehead was finished when he kicked the Conservatives off the Budget Committee.

You mean the Teabaggers.

ugly_man_laugh.gif

Is it possible you're expected to wear shoes....full-time....in The House??

You should probably check all the details o' their reassignments.​

Yea. The Republicans force Boehner out while voting for the deal. What heroes. Whoever voted for the deal, needs to be voted out themselves.

yes, because you should screw up the country even more than you wingers have already!

way to go!

:woohoo:

I suppose reckless Democrat entitlement spending has nothing to do with it. :lol:

i think neocon reckless spending on two unnecessary wars, after cutting our cash flow, was a more significant problem. but that still wasn't the primary cause of the economic crash.

funny how wingers always forget that.

Last edited:
Also, you can keep your fucking cutesy little "Tea Party" Label to yourself, there is no real organization known as the Tea Party. There are a lot of people who believe in slightly different variations on the American Dream of opportunity and exceptionalism.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!

October 20, 2010

"Tea Party my ass. This was nothing other than the Republican Party stealing the anger of a population that was fed up with the Republican Party’s own theft of their tax money at gunpoint to bail out the robbers of Wall Street and fraudulently redirecting it back toward electing the very people who stole all the fucking money!”

yes, because you should screw up the country even more than you wingers have already!

way to go!

:woohoo:

I suppose reckless Democrat entitlement spending has nothing to do with it. :lol:

i think neocon reckless spending on two unnecessary wars, after cutting our cash flow, was a more significant problem. but that still wasn't the primary cause of the economic crash.

And the also unpaid for Medicare Part D. It's Bushnesia.

Congressmen Confirm That Boehner Will Either Resign Speakership Or Be Forced Out
Cybercast News Service.com ^ | 1/2/13 | Ron Meyer

Congressmen Confirm That Boehner Will Either Resign Speakership Or Be Forced Out | CNS News
I have confirmed with a group of Congressmen that House Speaker John Boehner will not be reelected Speaker tomorrow.

He will either resign or be forced out tomorrow.

Only 17 members are needed to block Speaker Boehner's election tomorrow. A Speaker needs an absolute majority of all votes cast for a specific person.

If no one has a majority, the House is speakerless. I've confirmed these rules with the House Parliamentarian.

Boener sliced his throat passing this cliff deal. Good bye!

If he's done, it is because he pulled the Sandy relief bill off the calendar.
He sure got a nice bi-partisan butt-chewing over that.
(And rightfully so)

But even Peter King of New York said he'd vote for him for speaker - couple of hours after ripping him a new one. So I don't see Boehner losing his position. But if he does - Cantor will be in.

Hilarious.

Bush campaign promised a $120 billion prescription drug benefit.

The Democrats rejected it in Congress, demanding a $900 billion prescription drug benefit.

After much wrangling and demogoguing by Democrats, the Republicans finally relented and adopted Blanche Lincoln's (Democrat Senator) $400 billion prescription drug legislation.

As usual, the Republcians biggest failure was trying to compromise with Democrats, because as we see by Leftist assfuck losers, Republicans get blamed for it.

Hilarious.

Bush campaign promised a $120 billion prescription drug benefit.

The Democrats rejected it in Congress, demanding a $900 billion prescription drug benefit.

After much wrangling and demogoguing by Democrats, the Republicans finally relented and adopted Blanche Lincoln's (Democrat Senator) $400 billion prescription drug legislation.

As usual, the Republcians biggest failure was trying to compromise with Democrats, because as we see by Leftist assfuck losers, Republicans get blamed for it.

You seem muddled...

Just How Did Medicare Get Passed.

the problem with Republicans like Boehner is that they try to play the game by the Left's rules....they fail to realize that the Left has no rules.....so they wind up 'compromising' against themselves....while the Left furthers its agenda....

BO did a total flip-flop on the Bush tax cuts (except for 'the rich').....and the lemming liberals now congratulate themselves on what was originally a Republican position...:cuckoo:

So where is the resignation that was suppose to happen last night? Guess he's being forced out today huh? Or maybe the OP was just total crap by partisans?

the problem with Republicans like Boehner is that they try to play the game by the Left's rules....they fail to realize that the Left has no rules.....so they wind up 'compromising' against themselves....while the Left furthers its agenda....

BO did a total flip-flop on the Bush tax cuts (except for 'the rich').....and the lemming liberals now congratulate themselves on what was originally a Republican position...:cuckoo:

Really? Who supports it? I don't. It was part of the compromise. It means everybody either likes it a little or hates it a little.

"Libs" are pointing out that it is not a "hike" because it was a cut that is expiring...as it was meant to. (Much like the Bush tax cuts)

We still don't support letting the holiday expire yet, but we are having fun watching you bitch about something the GOP pushed for.

So where is the resignation that was suppose to happen last night? Guess he's being forced out today huh? Or maybe the OP was just total crap by partisans?

Seems to be total crap as you suggest. Yesterday morning Peter King (New York - Republican) was tearing Boehner a new one for yanking the Sandy relief bill off the House calendar at the very last minute Tuesday night. Few hours later he was affirming that he intended to vote for Boehner.

So I don't see any storm clouds for Boehner other than the fact that he was stupid enough to yank that bill off the calendar at the last minute seems to indicate that he is cracking under the strain.

Boehner compromised with the democrats. He retaliated against those Congressmen that refused to compromise by removing them from committees. He was not acting in the best interests of the republicans he represents.

He made mistakes.

Seems to be total crap as you suggest. Yesterday morning Peter King (New York - Republican) was tearing Boehner a new one for yanking the Sandy relief bill off the House calendar at the very last minute Tuesday night. Few hours later he was affirming that he intended to vote for Boehner.

So I don't see any storm clouds for Boehner other than the fact that he was stupid enough to yank that bill off the calendar at the last minute seems to indicate that he is cracking under the strain.

The Boehner is making promises to NJ & NY in exchange for votes.

Forum List

Back