Congressman rips Mexican President!

So is this immigration problem new...like since January 20, 2009?

Because this guy mentioned that the left wing of the White House chooses not to enforce the immigration laws.

What did the right wing of the White House enforce prior to 1/20/09?

I thought Obama was elected to end the failed policies of Pres George W Bush?

He was. BUt with SO MANY, it has been tough going. Obama IS just one man, after all. Regardless of what you whackos who call him "Messiah" may think.

Because this guy mentioned that the left wing of the White House chooses not to enforce the immigration laws.

He was. BUt with SO MANY, it has been tough going. Obama IS just one man, after all. Regardless of what you whackos who call him "Messiah" may think.

i dont give a fuck if he is 20 men....his views on this are no different than the mayor of LA....MEANING he will do whatever it takes to make sure that these "guests" are here to stay.....i realize getting rid of the "long time guests" will be unattainable....but the new ones who have been our "guests" for under a few years should not be that difficult to deal with.....but they wont be.....Employers who hire these guys should be dealt with....but will they deal with them?.....will he actually talk about securing the border?.....dont hold your breath.....we have been here before....

OK. Please list all the failed policies of George W Bush that Obama has fixed.
Patriot Act? Nope
Detentions? Nope
Wiretapping? Nope
Gitmo? Nope
Bailouts for corporations? Nope
Iraq? Nope
Afghanistan? Nope (doubled down on that one)
Tariffs? Nope
WHat then?

Allowing a foreign leader to address OUR Congress and tell US what kind of laws we should be supporting and passing in OUR FUCKING COUNTRY is the ultimate insult.....the Obama apology tour continues to this very day. Mexico's record on immigration and human rights abuses is quite well known yet the ass clowns in charge right now all of a sudden decided to forget about that.

Calderon is pissed off about the AZ law because his 25 billion dollar a year remittance flow from illegal aliens sending money BACK to Mexico is about to get cut off!!!!

Exactly. He cannot afford to lose that cash cow.

Hopefully the people will not forget that awful disgrace. All Democrats who applauded and gave standing ovations to that creep should be voted out of office. Shame on them.

The Democrats are going to be vey surprised at the peoples' reaction to their shameful standing ovations for that creep. The people will not forget.

Forum List

Back