Congressman O'Rourke(D-TX):yes i would vote to impeach president trump if i am elected to the senate

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

Congressman O'Rourke is white Obama! kind of looks like him, has the same cadence, appeals to butthurt hillary and bernie supporters. they follow him like the pied piper, like RATS

Congressman O'Rourke is white Obama! kind of looks like him, has the same cadence, appeals to butthurt hillary and bernie supporters. they follow him like the pied piper, like RATS

He is miles ahead of you and all those post mordem a holes you hate.

800px-Beto_O%27Rourke%2C_Official_portrait%2C_113th_Congress.jpg

• Banned
the largest provider of health care in texas is the state prison. i'm not kidding

He is miles ahead of you and all those post mordem a holes you hate.

800px-Beto_O%27Rourke%2C_Official_portrait%2C_113th_Congress.jpg

He will get to the bottom of Kavanaugh’s gang rape parties in the 1980s!

He should run on that.....”If elected, I will hold Brett Kavanaugh accountable for GANG RAPE IN THE 1980s! I believe Swetnick and if you don’t, you hate women!”

This would be a perfect strategy for Beto, he should run like a true Democrat and gin up the base.

Fuck you, Robert Francis O'Rourke Illegal crossdessser

He's down by 6-10 points today.. Snowballs chance in hell O'rorke gets elected..

Keep on your hate, violence, screaming down people in public (incivility), resist and impeach mantra's... they seem to be working well for you..

Forum List

Back