Doesn’t really matter. She will vote exactly as he would have voted on every single issue that will ever come before her. Just changing the suit.
Doubtful. He is a conservative democrat, and she is much more progressive.

Michael Capuano used to be my congressman. There is absolutely nothing conservative about him

Finally someone not talking out their ass.

We used to live on Winter Hill (yeah, that one).

Another overlooked aspect to this is the same people that are normally crowing about term limits are freaking out over the voters saying 10 terms was enough.
No one is freaking out. In fact the right is happy with the left's move to the extreme left.

Aside from being black, what qualifications does she have?
Your Google's broken again, eh? Sorry to hear it....
I'll take that to mean "she has no qualifications other than being black."
Which you would say no matter what, so who gives a shit? You have race issues, we all know that. And your little hissy certainly doesn't motivate another poster to spoonfeed you information you should look up for your big boy self.
In other words, she has no other qualifications.

tell us all about the quantifications of the white people you voted for congress.
They're all Republicans. That's the only qualification needed.

Your Google's broken again, eh? Sorry to hear it....
Which you would say no matter what, so who gives a shit? You have race issues, we all know that. And your little hissy certainly doesn't motivate another poster to spoonfeed you information you should look up for your big boy self.

tell us all about the quantifications of the white people you voted for congress.

Thank you once again for being so honest. First about being such a racist and now this.

Refreshing to find someone so honest about who they are

Thank you once again for being so honest. First about being such a racist and now this.

How have I demonstrated racism in any fashion? I just made it clear I don't vote based on race. I vote based on party affiliation. I would crawl over broken glass to vote against a Democrat. There's nothing racist about that.

Why do you object to may voting strategy?

Michael Capuano used to be my congressman. There is absolutely nothing conservative about him
I thought he was a moderate democrat bordering on blue dog.
He's a "moderate" only from where you stand.
No, he's rated as a moderate democrat.

According to who?

Michael Capuano - Ballotpedia
Some articles i have read and govtrack.com

How have I demonstrated racism in any fashion? I just made it clear I don't vote based on race. I vote based on party affiliation. I would crawl over broken glass to vote against a Democrat. There's nothing racist about that.

Why do you object to may voting strategy?

Come now, a non-racist person does not say this...I'll take that to mean "she has no qualifications other than being black." or this "How about accomplishing something other than running for office while black?" or this "So you're adding kissing the ass of white politicians to her qualifications?".

Those are the words of a racist, there is no getting around it.

I bet we can never find you saying someone's only qualification is "running for office while white"

Don't blow it now, you were doing so good letting your true racist nature show, don't hide, be proud of who you are.

Doesn’t really matter. She will vote exactly as he would have voted on every single issue that will ever come before her. Just changing the suit.

:lmao:

Where the hell do you live?
Reality, and thanks for asking .

You have no idea about Bay State politics.
Thank you for your opinion. Other sources i have read state she is more progressive.

I thought he was a moderate democrat bordering on blue dog.
He's a "moderate" only from where you stand.
No, he's rated as a moderate democrat.

According to who?

Michael Capuano - Ballotpedia
Some articles i have read and govtrack.com

There really is no such thing as a moderate Democrat in Massachusetts. Steven Lynch might be as close as they come because if I remember correctly he is pro life and he voted against ObamaCare, but that’s about it.

Still Democrat
Democrats don't vote in congress as monolithically as republicans do. That's a fact you can look up.
They’re worse we get it. Now name someone who’s a McCain democrat?

Forum List

Back