Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Joe Crowley Part II: Electric Boogaloo. Another white male Democrat gets eaten by his party's own divisive racial and gender pimping.

BOSTON — Ayanna Pressley upended the Massachusetts political order on Tuesday, scoring a stunning upset of 10-term Representative Michael Capuano, who conceded to her in a Democratic primary that few said she could win.

Ms. Pressley, 44, is now poised to become the first African-American in the state to be elected to the House of Representatives. There is no Republican on the November ballot in this storied Boston-based district, which was once represented by John F. Kennedy and is one of the most left leaning in the country.

Ayanna Pressley Stuns Capuano in Massachusetts House Race in Upset for Insurgents

Joe Crowley Part II: Electric Boogaloo. Another white male Democrat gets eaten by his party's own divisive racial and gender pimping.

BOSTON — Ayanna Pressley upended the Massachusetts political order on Tuesday, scoring a stunning upset of 10-term Representative Michael Capuano, who conceded to her in a Democratic primary that few said she could win.

Ms. Pressley, 44, is now poised to become the first African-American in the state to be elected to the House of Representatives. There is no Republican on the November ballot in this storied Boston-based district, which was once represented by John F. Kennedy and is one of the most left leaning in the country.

Ayanna Pressley Stuns Capuano in Massachusetts House Race in Upset for Insurgents
Another black female breaks glass ceilings by being the first black councilperson in Boston's history, then by maybe being the first black congressperson from Massachusetts, ever.... for shame, for shame, Democrats...:rolleyes:

Another black female breaks glass ceilings by being the first black councilperson in Boston's history, then by maybe being the first black congressperson from Massachusetts, ever.... for shame, for shame, Democrats...:rolleyes:

I have no issue with it whatsoever. I just find it amusingly ironic.

I see a 10 term guy losing his job............LOL

I like it when I see career politicians get the boot........makes my day.

The guy was in for 20 years... Was successful...the demo changed....the irony is lost on me.....

Last edited:

So she has no qualifications? Never been in politics before?

Why is it ironic that new people are becoming involved in politics, and the politicians are becoming a closer representation of their constituents?

Do you expect Washington D.C. to stay white males forever?

So she has no qualifications? Never been in politics before?
No, he is just commenting that the old guard democrat whiteys are being cannibalized by their party for doing the right thing and empowering women and minorities.

Um....ha...ha?

"No issue with it"?

Who wrote your OP?

That article never even said what she was for. She’s black, mentioned a few times but no policy was. So the dems are still running on race and gender as being the qualification for office. Maybe we should just skip ideas and policy. It’s a black woman, should be fine.

We cannot get out of our own way in MA. Voting for the likes of Liz Warren and now this. Suburbs are different but the city is super Left.

Condy Rice knows how much the left likes black women.
Rice's actions and incompetence were the issues there.

Just because someone is black does not mean they get a pass.
Unless of course you don’t vote for your version of a black woman then of course you’re racist, and misogynistic and all the other crap you can fling out there.

That article never even said what she was for. She’s black, mentioned a few times but no policy was. So the dems are still running on race and gender as being the qualification for office. Maybe we should just skip ideas and policy. It’s a black woman, should be fine.

Umm.... if you found nothing about policy she ran on.... then how do you get to "running on race and gender"?

Forum List

Back