Anti Second / Levi Strauss & Co. comes out for gun control

Where does it say anything about "anti-Second"?

Says the opposite actually.

When companies are all ra ra pro war military , do you consider that politics ?

Are businesses that enter the political forum suicidal these days?

Ya mean like NFL trotting out players like marionettes to stand and gaze robotically along with everybody else for a national jingo song that has zero to do with what any of them came there for?

I suspect Levi is just trying to get a bigger share of the youth market. They used to have the whole enchilada and now they are a bit player. Sort of a crass marketing ploy. Who wears more jeans? Conservatives or liberals. Kids or thirty somethings, forty something, etc. I am amazed that so many companies are injecting politics into their sales strategies. This is based on what? The nfl? Hello reality

Where does it say anything about "anti-Second"?

Says the opposite actually.
------------------------------- aw , they are going the anti gun RIGHTS Route. Anyone that joins up with any gun control group is the enemy of Gun Owners . 'levi' job is to sell jeans and then mind their own business rather than lending support to anti gunners that want to regulate and restrict Americans RIGHTS and Guns .. And this group is especially bad from what i have heard Pogo .

i wear jeans , its all i wear for maybe 55 years since about 15 years of age . Unless its a formal deal and then i have to buy or rent a suit .

and i haven't worn 'levi' brand for many years because i figured from what i had heard that 'levi' supported liberal politics .

Who the hell still wears jeans?
Men
Mostly just women round these parts. But I guess old habits die hard, for old guys. I had a teacher who still wore a tweed jacket to school...
So wherever you live, which you’ve blocked from view your women are more manlier than you are. How does it feel to be the one with the glitter and fancy stitching on your back pockets? I’ve always wondered what the ladies were drawn to.

i wear jeans , its all i wear for maybe 55 years since about 15 . Unless its a formal deal and then i have to buy or rent a suit .
Blue denim is the odd man out around here. Has been for a long time. Except amongst the ladies. Seems that earth tones, in the form of carhartt is most common, followed by the same in various brands of cargos...

Forum List

Back