More proof that you are no libertarian.

Yes, the fact I think being a slave to a party is bad makes me not a libertarian...holy fuck dude, could you be anymore stupid?

Only Dims spew that shit about voting for the person and not the party. Dims are scum, and no genuine libertarian would ever vote for one, just as they would never vote for a Nazi.

You have no fucking clue what a libertarian would do, I would just as much vote for a Dem as I would a Repub both are big government and less personal freedom parites.

Anyone that is a slave to a party is a fucking moron, there is no other word for it.
Wrong, moron. The Dims are many orders of magnitude worse than the Republicans. The later would never have passed a monstrosity like Obamacare, and you know it.

Actually Romney already did, in Massachusetts. Same thing.
Romney is a RINO.

That is the lamest attack on Republicans by a faux libertarian I have ever seen. Republicans are trying to "get the government even more informed in our private lives?" What the fuck does that even mean? Name one thing they have done to reduce our personal freedoms.

Sorry, type too fast and auto-correct does dumb shit. Should have said Republicans are trying to "get the government even more interference in our private lives?

One thing they have done...have you ever heard of the Patriot Act, NSA spying and the FISA court all started under a Repub president.

Tariffs reduce my freedom of choice and are government interfering in private businesses.

Republicans push for more marijuana laws, thus taking freedom away from people.

Facebook and Twitter are monopolies. They have been granted exemption from lawsuits since they claim to act as a public square. If they want to continue with their current behavior, then that protection should be revoked, and they should be treated like any other publisher.

FaceBook and Twitter are entertainment sites that are neither necessitates nor monopolies, both have competition and both are losing market-share to that competition. The fact you favor the government forcing them to "play nice" is why no libertarian should ever vote for a Repub, they are lying fascist bastards. Hell, at least the Dems are open about them wanting more government.

Forum List

Back