Congressman LaMalfa stumps entire panel with climate questions

Well I disagree with you. But please, give us the name of the scientists who state Florida will be underwater? I'd like to do some research about the individual/ individuals.

On another subject, post where I used quotations that changed any verbiage you ever wrote!!!! You want to accuse me of something, I'd expect evidence. Oh wait, it's obvious you don't do evidence, only opinion.

LOL!!!

They'll need a Yellowstone sized volcano to go off in the middle of Antarctica for that to happen...

But but slick said no one said that LOL

It takes an IQ of 10 to see through the Co2 fraud.

The homO Administration knew it was fraud before it hid the FBI case in the closet...

And that is why homO and Michael Robinson bought BEACHFRONT property on an island hit by Cat 5 wind gusts in 1938

No fear of rising oceans or breakout in canes.... just the opposite for the gay Kenyan Cocksucking Coward still HIDING IN THE CLOSET

Flatulence contains CO2.
The component you might be worried about from a vegetarian diet is methane. Fortunately, you will produce dramatically less of it than would a cow growing the beef with which you might replace those vegetables. All-in-all, a vegetarian diet will produce much less GHG for the world than a Western-style, processed diet including meat.

Forum List

Back