Congressman LaMalfa stumps entire panel with climate questions

This is just like the gun grabbers....The people with the most vociferous opinions on the subject know the least about it.

BartSimpson.jpg

Better question

During the past million years, North America thawed while Greenland froze. How did Co2 do both at the same time?

During the past million years, North America thawed

You said Chicago was under ice for 30 million years.
Now North America thawed a million years ago?

Were you lying then or are you lying now?

During the past million years, North America thawed

You said Chicago was under ice for 30 million years.
Now North America thawed a million years ago?

Were you lying then or are you lying now?

LOL!!!!

You admit ice in Chicago 20k years ago.

That melted... DURING THE PAST MILLION YEARS.... DUH

Speak English not Hebrew, Mossad....

That's my congressman. Not bad for a farmer with some common sense. All this talk of CO2 in the atmosphere is just another boogeyman that the government will tax us all to death over.

Does any sane person still wonder why there's not one single repeatable experiment showing how CO2 at these de minimus levels raises temperature?

Does any sane person still wonder why there's not one single repeatable experiment showing how CO2 at these de minimus levels raises temperature?

How can any sane person believe the oceans are warming if there is

NO BREAKOUT IN CANE ACTIVITY?

LOL!!!!

You admit ice in Chicago 20k years ago.

That melted... DURING THE PAST MILLION YEARS.... DUH

Speak English not Hebrew, Mossad....

You meant to say, "During the past 20,000 years, North America thawed while Greenland froze"?

I have no idea who the people on that panel might be - and I haven't seen any sign that any of you do either. But, as I think we all know, CO2 is currently 420 ppmV of the atmosphere. That would translate to 0.042%. The annual human contribution is a small portion of that. That should not relieve you, it should worry you, because the reason the atmosphere's level is so much larger than the annual contribution is CO2's LO-O-O-O-NG lifespan in the air.

I have no idea who the people on that panel might be - and I haven't seen any sign that any of you do either. But, as I think we all know, CO2 is currently 420 ppmV of the atmosphere. That would translate to 0.042%. The annual human contribution is a small portion of that. That should not relieve you, it should worry you, because the reason the atmosphere's level is so much larger than the annual contribution is CO2's LO-O-O-O-NG lifespan in the air.
You know that CO2 levels under 0.02 and every plant on earth dies right? You know that plants take in or breath CO2 and put out oxygen right?

0.042% of the total amount of our atmosphere is CO2 OMG we're all gonna breathe easier and trees and plants will live!!! The horror!!!!

You know that CO2 levels under 0.02 and every plant on earth dies right? You know that plants take in or breath CO2 and put out oxygen right?

0.042% of the total amount of our atmosphere is CO2 OMG we're all gonna breathe easier and trees and plants will live!!! The horror!!!!
Prior to the Industrial Revolution, atmospheric CO2 remained between 280 and 300 ppm for over a million years. Homo Sapiens has only been on the planet for 200,000 years. Every molecule of the 50% increase in CO2 since 1850 was produced by the human combustion of fossil fuel. Human greenhouse gas emissions (GHGs) are the primary cause for the warming observed since then.

No one has ever suggested taking CO2 levels down below pre-industrial levels. So far, we have not even been able to slow the acceleration of its growth in the atmosphere. Your argument is a straw man fallacy.

Let's face facts, Democrats are unhinged alarmists on most topics. That's because they hate our country and need to make excuses up to change it.
Let's face it. Making generalizations like that is purely the result of ignorant bigotry. The people on that panel obviously had no scientific familiarity with atmospheric CO2. The stupidest poster here (and you know who you are) would have gotten that question right. But to suggest that those people represent the world's climate scientists or the level of their knowledge is simply ignorant bullshit on your part.

Prior to the Industrial Revolution, atmospheric CO2 remained between 280 and 300 ppm for over a million years. Homo Sapiens has only been on the planet for 200,000 years. Every molecule of the 50% increase in CO2 since 1850 was produced by the human combustion of fossil fuel. Human greenhouse gas emissions (GHGs) are the primary cause for the warming observed since then.

No one has ever suggested taking CO2 levels down below pre-industrial levels. So far, we have not even been able to slow the acceleration of its growth in the atmosphere. Your argument is a straw man fallacy.
Your argument is devoid of sense and far from reality. You just admitted above there is 0.042% CO2 in the atmosphere. And we are suppose to allow ourselves to be taxed, give up AC, gas stoves and gas cars because of not even a .5 CO2? Just admit you all want control what people do so I can tell you go fuck yourself authoritarian shitbag

Let's face it. Making generalizations like that is purely the result of ignorant bigotry. The people on that panel obviously had no scientific familiarity with atmospheric CO2. The stupidest poster here (and you know who you are) would have gotten that question right. But to suggest that those people represent the world's climate scientists or the level of their knowledge is simply ignorant bullshit on your part.
LOL you're not for climate change so you're a bigot

Wtf sense does that make idiot

Your argument is devoid of sense and far from reality.
My argument is a statement of demonstrable fact.
You just admitted above there is 0.042% CO2 in the atmosphere.
It wasn't an admission, it was a factual statement based on multiple observations.
And we are suppose to allow ourselves to be taxed, give up AC, gas stoves and gas cars because of not even a .5 CO2?
I never suggested any of those things. But you might consider how you could reduce your CO2 emissions
Just admit you all want control what people do so I can tell you go fuck yourself authoritarian shitbag
Is it authoritarian control to put speed limits signs on our roads and establish school zones? Is it authoritarian control when the FDA prevents people from selling us deadly poisons as medicine? Is it authoritarian control when the EPA prevents industries from polluting our air and water with cancer-causing toxins? Is it authoritarian control when inspectors make certain that the electrical wiring in our homes will not catch fire or electrocute us and our children? Is it authoritarian control to force anyone wanting to drive a vehicle on public roads to have passed a driving test and hold a valid license?

Why are these things okay but attempting to prevent the world from cooking itself with greenhouse emissions is a "fuck you" moment?

Forum List

Back