Congressional Republicans Helping Biden.

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.

It looks like they have backed away from a plan they were all in support of about 72 hours ago. I wonder if this is a calculation to just put a torpedo in the side of the Trump campaign from the right. They could have authorized a wall when they had the power; they didn’t. They could have done a lot of things Trump wanted. They didn’t. Like most of the nation; they are ready to turn the page on the con man and get back to normalcy. Its been nice having a president who takes the job seriously once more.

It looks like they have backed away from a plan they were all in support of about 72 hours ago. I wonder if this is a calculation to just put a torpedo in the side of the Trump campaign from the right. They could have authorized a wall when they had the power; they didn’t. They could have done a lot of things Trump wanted. They didn’t. Like most of the nation; they are ready to turn the page on the con man and get back to normalcy. Its been nice having a president who takes the job seriously once more.
It is possible, but I don't think it will work that way.

Spock.jpg

Senate negotiators have agreed to empower the US to significantly restrict illegal migrant crossings at the southern border, according to sources familiar with the matter, a move aimed at ending the migrant surge that has overrun federal authorities over the past several months.

President Joe Biden has vowed to use the authority offered by the deal, embracing measures that are far more draconian than he’s previously considered in an area many voters perceive him as weaker than former President Donald Trump.

The Senate deal, which is expected to be unveiled as soon as next week, would also speed up the asylum process to consider cases within six months – compared with the current system, under which it could take up to 10 years for asylum seekers.

It might be too late to try and win votes by doing something about the border now, in an election year, when he did nothing for 3 years. Doing nothing is worse than doing something you do not approve of about a probem.

Riiiiight AFTER Biden has already flooded the country with millions of illegals now he's ready to stop? That's like robbing banks for 3 years and expecting a pat on the back for not robbing anymore banks. :cuckoo:

In case there are more American paying mind to mindless's actions besides me why hasn't this treasonous idiot been hog tied down and tossed in a grave?

Forum List

Back