Congreatulations, Ted Kennedy!

Kennedy committed more than enough crimes, misdeeds, and legislative malfeasance in life to make him a legitimate object of ridicule, but the guy's dead now. Leave it be. The OP is a no-class move. Don't act like a democrat.

Hell, I have no issues with anyone going on about the shit he did while he was alive. Knock yourselves out.

I just don't think cracking jokes about the anniversary of his death is really funny, and I feel the same way about anyone else.

funny how you don't chastise the OP. Just the guy who gave an example of how shitty it would be for someone to do the same to a dead Conservative.

guess that shows what a douchebage YOU are.

Missing the point seems to be your specialty.

The point, you derp, is that you pussies are all aghast when anybody mocks a dead LIB icon. But YOU are the ones who applaud or say nothing when a lib mocks a dead conservative.

Go suck another bag of dicks. Your quiffiness isn't done yet, apparently.

Ok...go worship your fucking speedball freak of a dead comic. Perhaps you could do samurai dickhead or something. BTW... if you're a Conservative Christian? Your boy is doing a slow roast in hell with Farley and the rest of the fuckups.

Holy shit are you libs all that stupid or are you just the next one up for the dumbest of the dumb wing of liberalism?

I don't worship any libs, you fucking simple minded shit for brain motherfucker.

I have an AVIE of one lib who proved that he was a lib by thinking that he was superior to the effects of heavy drug abuse. But I don't have his avie up because I admire dumbass, drug-addicted, fat, self-destructive liberals or any part of modern American liberalism, you asshat.

I have his avie up because he was fucking funny. Something you will never be.

And I am not particularly religious, shit-sucker, so save your religious bigotry for some lib convention on the virtues of being open-minded.

Now, go back to sucking Obama's asshole.

I'm sure that's why he's your "avie".....too fucking lazy to spell avatar. That's part of the problem with this country...fucking abject laziness..,. goes all the way to the top....why pay people honest wages and make oir money a little slower when we can buy government to get us slave labor to hold American citizens hostage for shitty wages that make us richer in a quicker timeframe? Fuck America, fuck it's people, it's all about the green....not the red white and blue.

fucking pathetic traitors.

funny how you don't chastise the OP. Just the guy who gave an example of how shitty it would be for someone to do the same to a dead Conservative.

guess that shows what a douchebage YOU are.

That's what my Martin Sheen bracelet is for.

I'm sure that's why he's your "avie".....too fucking lazy to spell avatar. That's part of the problem with this country...fucking abject laziness..,. goes all the way to the top....why pay people honest wages and make oir money a little slower when we can buy government to get us slave labor to hold American citizens hostage for shitty wages that make us richer in a quicker timeframe? Fuck America, fuck it's people, it's all about the green....not the red white and blue.

fucking pathetic traitors.

Ok. So, first off, you need some Midol. And, obviously, you have a bad case of butthurt over -- something. It's not clear what is making you so weepy and bitchy, you bitch. But I WILL say that your post was hysterical. In every way.

I wrote avie because everyone knows what it is, you whining pussy motherfucker.

Furthermore, if you are going to blather and bleat so loudly about laziness, take notes: "Our" is not spelled with an "i." "Time frame" is two words. The use of the ellipsis is NOT grammatically used (at least not properly) as a divider of separate thoughts within a sentence.

The balance of your mindless prattle is not just generally incoherent, but to the extent it can be deciphered, it is stupid even for you.

Now, I command you to hurry back with another one of your special piece of shit posts. This time, I am afraid I have to put you on a shorter leash, though, bitch. You get fifteen minutes from the time stamp of THIS post.

Go.

Where are the celebrations of Laura "CRUSHER" Bush and her joy ride to DEATH? She escaped with a ticket after crying, hysterics, and promoting herself as the victim. The man she killed is forgotten as Crusher says it is TOO PAINFUL FOR HER to talk about:

http://www.bartcop.com/pickles-killer.htmHer

An ignorant rw who can't spell.

What a shock that is.

Ted Kennedy was a champion for the middle class. May he rest in peace.

Where are the celebrations of Laura "CRUSHER" Bush and her joy ride to DEATH? She escaped with a ticket after crying, hysterics, and promoting herself as the victim. The man she killed is forgotten as Crusher says it is TOO PAINFUL FOR HER to talk about:

http://www.bartcop.com/pickles-killer.htmHer

For that matter, mitt was driving when an accident killed someone. As I remember what I read, he was not charged. He was either not at fault of he bought his way out of that too.

and almost 6 months since Brietbart decided to stop telling lies out of his fucking pie hole.

congratulations Andrew.

The funny thing is....I dislike being disrespectful of the dead....in fact, I find it disgusting. I did it to show you how bad it looks. You did it just to be a douchebag.

I don't find it distasteful at all.

You bastards still bad mouth Ronald Reagan even though we've not seen the likes his backbone since.

So long Ted.

So glad you're dead.

You were destroying our country.

May you rot in hell.

An ignorant rw who can't spell.

What a shock that is.

Ted Kennedy was a champion for the middle class. May he rest in peace.

You are an ignorant left winger.

Ted Kennedy was an opportunist who had no respect for women.

You go after Akin....and give him a pass....all because he lined up the goodies for you.

Has it really been three years since his passing?

I pray he's enjoying a nice cool glass of wine made by the master wine maker somewhere in his eternal home with Mary Jo laughing at all the doggone silliness that is going on in this nation today.

RIP Senator Kennedy.

Immie

Forum List

Back