Congreatulations, Ted Kennedy!

An ignorant rw who can't spell.

What a shock that is.

Ted Kennedy was a champion for the middle class. May he rest in peace.

There's no rest for the wicked in hell.

That's where evil people go. Thieves, murderers, adulterers, etc

"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."

Somebody is going to get ass raped in hell alongside Ted Kennedy!

An ignorant rw who can't spell.

What a shock that is.

Ted Kennedy was a champion for the middle class. May he rest in peace.

"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."

:lol:

So b/c I call a murderer, adulterer, and drunk, an evil person, I deserve the same punishment as him?

See you in hell skippy

So b/c I call a murderer, adulterer, and drunk, an evil person, I deserve the same punishment as him?

See you in hell skippy

Oh, I won't be in hell buddy. I'll be non existent, without any sort of awareness. That's scarier to me than any eternal torture some fantasy hell might grant me.

and almost 6 months since Brietbart decided to stop telling lies out of his fucking pie hole.

congratulations Andrew.

The funny thing is....I dislike being disrespectful of the dead....in fact, I find it disgusting. I did it to show you how bad it looks. You did it just to be a douchebag.

I would bet that Mary Jo Kopechne's family also disliked it when Teddy Kennedy was "disrespectful" of their dead daughter, by covering up what REALLY happened.

Forum List

Back