Kennedy family stabs RFK Jr in the back

Nah. He's a fascist suckup kook. And yes, liberals are proud of kicking such people out. We punch Nazis, and we brag about it.

I can see why the Trump cultists are getting so triggered here. Given that they all behave like such shit humans, I'm guessing most of them have been disowned by their own families.

Yeah. He wants an independent council to review the JAN 6 riot... that must sound completely fascist to most of you guys here when you cant jump right to the guilty verdict you want

Yeah. He wants an independent council to review the JAN 6 riot... that must sound completely fascist to most of you guys here when you cant jump right to the guilty verdict you want
LOL. We all saw on national TV for six hours what happened that day. We saw Skippy's speech at the Elipse. We saw what came after.
Anyone who was there that day needs to be identified and at the least, deserves a nasty phone call or sternly worded letter.
I don't care how many agents need to be hired. All of em. No matter how long it takes.

That day...can never happen again.

RFK Sr must be rolling in his grave.
No. RFK Sr would know that Jr has no chance whatsoever, is only a spoiler candidate, he would not want Donald in office, either.

Actually RFK Sr would be a Republican if he ran for office today.
Quite possibly, but not a Rightwing Nut Ball Trumper. Too conservative and with a love of country to go that far.

I wonder what JFK might say about this if he were still alive.

Then I think, “not much. Much of his brain got blown out of his head.”
If he were still alive, he’d be 107 years old.

As far as RFK, there is obviously a major campaign on the lib news media to turn voters against him. I asked a Biden voter if he was considering RFK, and he was appalled I even asked him! He said that RFK’s policies are absolutely horrible. When I said I thought he was pretty liberal and asked him what policies he didn’t like…..he couldn’t name even one! He said he just knows they’re bad.

Another gullible person manipulated by the liberal media.

Nah. He's a fascist suckup kook. And yes, liberals are proud of kicking such people out. We punch Nazis, and we brag about it.

I can see why the Trump cultists are getting so triggered here. Given that they all behave like such shit humans, I'm guessing most of them have been disowned by their own families.
What exactly makes RFK Jr a “fascist”?

Trump was a Democrat most of his life.
Trump looked at it all. He saw what the dems did to Berny- not that I like him!
but there is way they count and take any dem out who gets in their way OUT?
someone who knows the details on how that works -can post on it! So Trump took a look at that- and went in on the republican ticket... is he one- no. lol

Forum List

Back