Congreatulations, Ted Kennedy!

and almost 6 months since Brietbart decided to stop telling lies out of his fucking pie hole.

congratulations Andrew.

The funny thing is....I dislike being disrespectful of the dead....in fact, I find it disgusting. I did it to show you how bad it looks. You did it just to be a douchebag.

and almost 6 months since Brietbart decided to stop telling lies out of his fucking pie hole.

congratulations Andrew.

The funny thing is....I dislike being disrespectful of the dead....in fact, I find it disgusting. I did it to show you how bad it looks. You did it just to be a douchebag.

You didn't need to anything for us to think you are a douche bag, we have thought that for awhile, we just see this as more proof.

ab46ece0.jpg

funny how you don't chastise the OP. Just the guy who gave an example of how shitty it would be for someone to do the same to a dead Conservative.

guess that shows what a douchebage YOU are.

funny how you don't chastise the OP. Just the guy who gave an example of how shitty it would be for someone to do the same to a dead Conservative.

Missing the point seems to be your specialty.

The point, you derp, is that you pussies are all aghast when anybody mocks a dead LIB icon. But YOU are the ones who applaud or say nothing when a lib mocks a dead conservative.

Go suck another bag of dicks. Your quiffiness isn't done yet, apparently.

Missing the point seems to be your specialty.

The point, you derp, is that you pussies are all aghast when anybody mocks a dead LIB icon. But YOU are the ones who applaud or say nothing when a lib mocks a dead conservative.

Go suck another bag of dicks. Your quiffiness isn't done yet, apparently.

Ok...go worship your fucking speedball freak of a dead comic. Perhaps you could do samurai dickhead or something. BTW... if you're a Conservative Christian? Your boy is doing a slow roast in hell with Farley and the rest of the fuckups.

Kennedy committed more than enough crimes, misdeeds, and legislative malfeasance in life to make him a legitimate object of ridicule, but the guy's dead now. Leave it be. The OP is a no-class move. Don't act like a democrat.

Forum List

Back