Congratulations To Two Special Forum Members!

Being in the red means that what I say bothers the (mainly) zionists on this board. That's all. The more point you give me, the more I know that what I said bothers you. It's fun. :D

No, there are posters like Jos and Sunni man who have pos rep, if you are in the red it has nothing to do with whether you support Palestinians or the Israelis, it usually means you annoy people and post bullshit.
Jos the Hezboolah pig boy gets one positive rep every time he sucks off a Mullah.

And who did you suck off for yours?

No, there are posters like Jos and Sunni man who have pos rep, if you are in the red it has nothing to do with whether you support Palestinians or the Israelis, it usually means you annoy people and post bullshit.
Jos the Hezboolah pig boy gets one positive rep every time he sucks off a Mullah.

And who did you suck off for yours?

Ima Dunce, which one are you in the pic?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame][/QUOTE]

:D

The truth hurts.

I have yet to see you post one thing remotely true habibti.

How this for the truth: High Gravity's girlfriend obviously has small tits and doesn't like to have drunken sex. :lmao:

The truth hurts.

And you seem always to be crying in your beer. Rather than waste your time trying to rationalize away the monumental lack of respect you and Tinhorn receive here (evidently one of you, according to the board rating system, even "sucks goats"), perhaps you might face the fact that nobody buys the camel crap you post.

Like I care what all you snivelling irrational zionist think of me, man, you really think you're important, don't you? :lmao:

The truth hurts.

And you seem always to be crying in your beer. Rather than waste your time trying to rationalize away the monumental lack of respect you and Tinhorn receive here (evidently one of you, according to the board rating system, even "sucks goats"), perhaps you might face the fact that nobody buys the camel crap you post.

Like I care what all you snivelling irrational zionist think of me, man, you really think you're important, don't you? :lmao:

Ima Dunce, which one is you in the pic?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame][/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back