Congratulations To Two Special Forum Members!

Why would any thinking person make excuses for someone who has been here long enough to post over 14000 times and still get no respect? You'll notice he hasn't been thanked often, either. Maybe his camel crap just doesn't impress anyone enough to give the poor sap a plug. You'd think he'd get the message. I know I would.
I belong to a Japan Centered message board that is shutting down at the end of this month. In all the time I've been there (since 2005) I was green only for a few weeks in 2008: When I congratulated Obama on his election and hoped he'd be a good President. Was negged back to red shortly after that. But that didn't stop me from enjoying the place.

There IS a herd mentality that can get rolling and that's why I regularly rep the new guys. See, believing in Freedom of Speech means you have to support it as well, even opinions you may not like or agree with. I prolly repped YOU ya' phaggot! :lol:

You're not gonna get any love from me, Princess. Nobody is impeding poor Tinhorn's freedom of speech. I'm just wondering when does it dawn on the poor jackazz that nobody here is buying his PIC camel crap? BTW, I love when you guys wrap yourselves in our constitution ... it looks so cute on you.

Nobody is impeding poor Tinhorn's freedom of speech.

That is true. There are a few losers who give me neg reps constantly but you will never see them discussing the issues on this board.

I don't take it personal. That is just the way that kind operate.

I belong to a Japan Centered message board that is shutting down at the end of this month. In all the time I've been there (since 2005) I was green only for a few weeks in 2008: When I congratulated Obama on his election and hoped he'd be a good President. Was negged back to red shortly after that. But that didn't stop me from enjoying the place.

There IS a herd mentality that can get rolling and that's why I regularly rep the new guys. See, believing in Freedom of Speech means you have to support it as well, even opinions you may not like or agree with. I prolly repped YOU ya' phaggot! :lol:

You're not gonna get any love from me, Princess. Nobody is impeding poor Tinhorn's freedom of speech. I'm just wondering when does it dawn on the poor jackazz that nobody here is buying his PIC camel crap? BTW, I love when you guys wrap yourselves in our constitution ... it looks so cute on you.

Nobody is impeding poor Tinhorn's freedom of speech.

That is true. There are a few losers who give me neg reps constantly but you will never see them discussing the issues on this board.

I don't take it personal. That is just the way that kind operate.

Tinhead, it sucks being you, an online loser as well as offline. We get it. Doesn't al Qaeda have a messageboard to play in?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Kz7YUdy-Cg]Ace Ventura - Loser - YouTube[/ame]

Just shows how immature you people are to even care to give neg rep, as though it actually means something other than these guys must be getting to you if you feel the need to neg rep them and then laugh about it. Like I said, totally immature, but hey, it's JewStone's thread, what do you expect?

You are just saying that cause you are in the red like Tinmore is.:lol:

Just shows how immature you people are to even care to give neg rep, as though it actually means something other than these guys must be getting to you if you feel the need to neg rep them and then laugh about it. Like I said, totally immature, but hey, it's JewStone's thread, what do you expect?

Ima Dunce and Tinhead: Dumb and Dumber
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYfM4EHq8uM]Dumb and Dumber Best Bits - YouTube[/ame]

Ima Dunce and Tinhead: Dumb and Dumber
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYfM4EHq8uM]Dumb and Dumber Best Bits - YouTube[/ame]

Ima Dunce and Tinhead in Dumb and Dumber 2: 'Dumb and Dumber 2' filming this year, with Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels - CNN.com :clap2:

Being in the red means that what I say bothers the (mainly) zionists on this board. That's all. The more point you give me, the more I know that what I said bothers you. It's fun. :D

Being in the red means that what I say bothers the (mainly) zionists on this board. That's all. The more point you give me, the more I know that what I said bothers you. It's fun. :D

In fact, you're a frothing idiot but you do have a highly inflated sense of self-importance.

No, there are posters like Jos and Sunni man who have pos rep, if you are in the red it has nothing to do with whether you support Palestinians or the Israelis, it usually means you annoy people and post bullshit.

No, there are posters like Jos and Sunni man who have pos rep, if you are in the red it has nothing to do with whether you support Palestinians or the Israelis, it usually means you annoy people and post bullshit.

:D

The truth hurts.

The truth hurts.

And you seem always to be crying in your beer. Rather than waste your time trying to rationalize away the monumental lack of respect you and Tinhorn receive here (evidently one of you, according to the board rating system, even "sucks goats"), perhaps you might face the fact that nobody buys the camel crap you post.

The truth hurts.

And the truth is, as HG explains, that posters from all sides of the issue have positive reps. You can claim that since you are new here you have too small a sample size (although there is little reason to believe you will ever escape the red) but poor Tinhorn has been here for years and has posted over 14000 times! Perhaps Occam's Razor applies in this matter: the most obvious cause of the disrespect you receive - that nobody buys your crap - is the correct one. :lol:

The truth hurts.

Ima Dunce, which one are you in the pic?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame][/QUOTE]

The truth hurts.

I have yet to see you post one thing remotely true habibti.

Jos the Hezboolah pig boy gets one positive rep every time he sucks off a Mullah.

sytycd-gif1.gif

Forum List

Back