Congratulations Republicans; You Actually Let Russian Intelligence Use You To Spread Propaganda On US Television

If Trump hadn’t become president, he never would have committed the crimes he’s charged with.

He would have committed the real estate fraud from 2011? I forgot the Presidency comes with a time machine.
Can’t steal documents as a reality TV star. Can’t try to steal the election for himself if he’s not president.

Have you always had trouble with reading comprehension?

So you have a good point in that electing Trump was the worst thing that could have happened to him since he couldnt accept the limits of his authority.

He would have committed the real estate fraud from 2011? I forgot the Presidency comes with a time machine.

Have you always had trouble with reading comprehension?
Good point, but that’s just one case out of the four. A minority.

Still, the fraud wouldn’t have been uncovered without journalists digging into his history, and they wouldn’t have done that if he hadn’t run for president.

NOT nothing.
Why would a presidential campaign be in contact with a FOREIGN government?
ANY foreign government?
Ask Hilary?
No, It's real.

Only in your addled brain.

Do you believe the charges in NY would have been brought had Trump never been elected or decided not to run for reelection in 24? If you do I have some prime ocean front property in New Mexico I'd like you to take a look at.
Yes really.

US Navy sailor charged with espionage, faces court-martial

View attachment 907734
NewsNation
https://www.newsnationnow.com › us-news › military

2 days ago — ... arrest Los Angeles woman on treason charges. “A Sailor assigned to the Arleigh Burke-class guided-missile destroyer USS Higgins (DDG 76) is ...

OK?

Yes this is equivalent to over valuing your real estate. I promise. I think you took too many stupid pills today.

We’ve known for years that the Hunter Biden/Burisma story was Russian disinformation meant to sway the election.

But Republicans don’t care. They just keep swinging at it.

Who is this “we” you are the spokes-propagandist for? Your Russian disinformation™ conspiracy theories fall apart under the harsh light of evidence.

US intelligence.

Oh, you mean the (un)intelligence that caused 51 of Biden’s flunkies to claim Hunter Biden’s laptop was Russian disinformation

Strange how “the laptop doesn’t exist” resulted in a long slew of stuttering and mumbling as the various Biden flunkies walked their lies back.

Ask Hilary?
For what?
Only in your addled brain.

Do you believe the charges in NY would have been brought had Trump never been elected or decided not to run for reelection in 24? If you do I have some prime ocean front property in New Mexico I'd like you to take a look at.
Likely NOT.
The grifter as gotten away with it for so long.
Yes really.

Yes this is equivalent to over valuing your real estate. I promise. I think you took too many stupid pills today.
WTF?
Trump promise at loans.

1708799501852.png

Trump at tax time.

1708799682286.png

Trump reality.

Oh look another brainless partisan hack from the peanut gallery speaks.
That you don’t like the fact that there is no corruption, no crime, no bribes – just Russian propaganda and lies, and the fact that the impeachment ‘inquiry’ is partisan and devoid of merit, bad faith political theater by Republicans, doesn’t change those facts.

For what?

The entire investigation was predicated on the opposition research done by Hillary's campaign. Most of that made up information came from.........
Likely NOT.
Not likely not. 100% not. So doesn't it follow that this is politically motivated then? If you are agreeing that these prosecutions dont happen if Trump isnt in political arena how can you come to any other conclusion. And if that's the conclusion how can you be ok with it?
WTF?
Trump promise at loans.

View attachment 907757

Trump at tax time.

View attachment 907758

Trump reality.

Except he does own Trump Towers. And Mara Lago. You're mad he's using the tax system to his advantage? Tell me who had more influence in setting up that system Trump or Biden?

That you don’t like the fact that there is no corruption, no crime, no bribes – just Russian propaganda and lies, and the fact that the impeachment ‘inquiry’ is partisan and devoid of merit, bad faith political theater by Republicans, doesn’t change those facts.

Lol, nobody buys your bs, Jones

That you don’t like the fact that there is no corruption, no crime, no bribes – just Democrat propaganda and lies, and the fact that the impeachment ‘inquiry’ is partisan and devoid of merit, bad faith political theater by Democrats, doesn’t change those facts.

See what I did there?

For what?

Likely NOT.

WTF?
Trump promise at loans.

View attachment 907757

Trump at tax time.

View attachment 907758

Trump reality.

A stark reality.

Trump has built fortunes, built an impressive business empire and employed thousands.

Biden is a career political hack, a career plagiarist and friend to some really racist fellow Dem hacks.

What Biden has built.

1708800420700.jpeg

Oh wow the peanut gallery hack is not doing their usual post and runaway one small step for you into adulthood.

Darn, not ONE meeting was in the OVAL OFFICE.
AND ALL of them were open to reporters.

News outlets shut out of Trump meeting with Russians

View attachment 907112
Politico
https://www.politico.com › blogs › on-media › 2017/05/10
May 10, 2017 — On Wednesday morning as controversy swirled over the president abruptly firing his FBI chief amid an investigation of possible ties between ...

On Wednesday morning as controversy swirled over the president abruptly firing his FBI chief amid an investigation of possible ties between Donald Trump's 2016 campaign and Russia, the president met in the Oval Office with none other than Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.

But the meeting was closed press, meaning the rotating pool of photographers, reporters and camera operators who follow the president weren't allowed in. Yet photos of the three laughing and smiling were soon published by the Russian state news agency TASS. The Russian foreign ministry also tweeted photos of the meeting.

You mean to tell me someone who was relentlessly lied about, attacked and slandered by a lying mainstream media for YEARS, didn't want that same media in a room with him and a Russian?

STOP THE PRESSES!!

Forum List

Back