Congratulations Dogbert!

He must be "Modly in love with USMB!"

I know. It's a pretty lame statement but what do you expect out of a vampire that needs a little neck juice?

What???

DOES THAT MEAN WE HAVE A MODERATOR...

xotoxi-albums-pictures-2-picture831-dramatic-gopher.gif

WHO CANNOT LEGALLY DRINK???

I thought that was one of the prerequisites for the job.

Congrats Dogbert.

i'm serious, this is just the greatest thing that could happen to dogbert. his lifetime dream come true. lets all give him a huge round of applause

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

You know Yurt, if you were anymore sarcastic with the happiness, it might go through the computer. Might want to try harder next time. Just sayin'.

Funny...I don't read it as sarcasm, as much as jealousy.

I think it's kinda cool...

I'm surprised he survived the fabled sacred ritual though..

Dog, a Mod?

W
T
F
!!!!

He gets no congrats from me, that's for sure. What was Gunny thinking? Is Crimson White suffering from sleep depravation and thus incapable of practicing good judgement? Has the world gone mad?

I am shocked. And stunned.

Shocked.

Stunned.

The world will end soon.

Dog, a Mod?

W
T
F
!!!!

He gets no congrats from me, that's for sure. What was Gunny thinking? Is Crimson White suffering from sleep depravation and thus incapable of practicing good judgement? Has the world gone mad?

Shocked.

Stunned.

The world will end soon.

We do not hire by political affiliation. We don't hire by age or length of time on the board either. We hire talent. Dogbert obviously has it. We could give shit who congratulates who.

Dog, a Mod?

W
T
F
!!!!

Shocked.

Stunned.

The world will end soon.

We do not hire by political affiliation. We don;t hire by age or length of time on the board either. We hire talent. Dogbert obviously has it. We could give shit who congratulates who.

Oh, lighten up. I congratulated him privately. I just like to take the piss in pubic.

Dog, a Mod?

W
T
F
!!!!

Shocked.

Stunned.

The world will end soon.

We do not hire by political affiliation. We don;t hire by age or length of time on the board either. We hire talent. Dogbert obviously has it. We could give shit who congratulates who.

Oh, lighten up. I congratulated him privately. I just like to take the piss in pubic.

That was my lighter side. :cool:

:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTE0Y9dPUsw]YouTube - Express Yourself - Charles Wright & the Watts 103rd (Soundtrack Remember the Titans) - Lyrics[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Now that Dog is a Mod, maybe dainty butt will hurt just a little more.

*Dog, don't bite dainty's butt.... you don't know where it's been.

I hadn't realized that there was a change up in the mod staff. congrats modbert.

My advice to you is to know the difference between the forum input of your former user account and your current mod account. It may suck for you but you no longer get the freedom to reply like you once could because of your authoritarian status. When in doubt, disengage or stick with sharp quips. Del pulled this off quite well. I can tell you from experience, ironically given who the biggest wet blanket has been in this thread so far, that the populace won't hesitate to pounce on you for the slightest hint of abusing mod status. Good luck and thanks for participating in the most thankless job here at USMB.

Forum List

Back