Congratulations Dogbert!

I hadn't realized that there was a change up in the mod staff. congrats modbert.

My advice to you is to know the difference between the forum input of your former user account and your current mod account. It may suck for you but you no longer get the freedom to reply like you once could because of your authoritarian status. When in doubt, disengage or stick with sharp quips. Del pulled this off quite well. I can tell you from experience, ironically given who the biggest wet blanket has been in this thread so far, that the populace won't hesitate to pounce on you for the slightest hint of abusing mod status. Good luck and thanks for participating in the most thankless job here at USMB.

Thanks for the advice Shogun. :thup:

Seriously....that's cool - congrats Dogbert! :woohoo:

Now....get to work on those word filters eh? Let's see some creativity....:eusa_whistle:

I recommend that you start with changing "RetiredGySgt" to "Buffy the Vampire Slayer".

Thanks for the congrats. :lol:

Now we are having members melt down over a mod choice. Classic!

Your real life won't be affected in any way folks~you'll still get up, pee, drink your coffee, read the paper, go to work, post while at work when you should be working, come home, eat, post some more, sleep, and do it all over again.

You're going to make it! :thup:

:cool:

Better you than me, Dog.

I've moderated a political board in another life.

The pay sucks, the hours vary, nobody appreciates your work, and everbody thinks their problem is more important than the other guy's.

You never realize what a bunch of whiners people are until you become a moderator.

I'm not convinced congratulations are in order, but congrats anyway.

Better you than me, Dog.

The pay sucks, the hours vary, nobody appreciates your work, and everbody thinks their problem is more important than the other guy's.

You never realize what a bunch of whiners people are until you become a moderator.

In lieu of congrats, perhaps a 12-pack is in order. :lol:

Better you than me, Dog.

If you ever make it to Albuquerque, the beers are on me.

Last edited:

Your real life won't be affected in any way folks~you'll still get up, pee, drink your coffee, read the paper, go to work, post while at work when you should be working, come home, eat, post some more, sleep, and do it all over again.

I have one letter for the abovementioned people.

L

as in

LAME L
OSERS

I have one letter for the abovementioned people.

L

as in

LAME L
OSERS

They're fuckin' Slackers, aren't they toxi!... :lol:

:)

peace...

Better you than me, Dog.

Shit, we are all gonna need a case now! Dognuts is now Modnuts! The world is coming to an end!
(P.S. Congats!)

Dog, a Mod?

W
T
F
!!!!

He gets no congrats from me, that's for sure. What was Gunny thinking? Is Crimson White suffering from sleep depravation and thus incapable of practicing good judgement? Has the world gone mad?

I am shocked. And stunned.

Shocked.

Stunned.

The world will end soon.

We do not hire by political affiliation. We don't hire by age or length of time on the board either. We hire talent. Dogbert obviously has it. We could give shit who congratulates who.

if the first bolded statement was true...i would long have been a mod....but nooooooo gunny has all this objections....i think if i could remember not to chime in...when he lists my short comings...with "you forgot petty" lol it would help....

and its should be 'whom' you should know better ....

i am amused by the reaction to dogbert becoming a mod....it should have been a female...a liberal female...a liberal pot smoking female....with a great sense of humor and just a wee bit petty....i would fucking clear this place of hannity maggots so damned fast..except for article lol....o wait i digress...damn its just hard to keep up that staunch image ones needs to be a mod...

I smell jealousy from RGS... :eusa_whistle:

633792815624788690-Jealousy.jpg

I owe you rep for that picture. I just had a good laugh.

well, that's nice, you can't be sucking everyone's dick while you are laughing.

Forum List

Back