Congratulations CNN for surpassing the "deplorables" comment

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
It is magnificently impressive to watch the double standard of the left at work. This is what happens when Negroes don't read ... is going to become a famous byword before the November elections are a memory. Always assuming that people who disagree with them disagree because they are uneducated is a stock-in-trade Lefty trait. The absolute unmitigated Gall of the CNN commentator pulling the n-word out because he has feels he has a license to do it is absolutely spectacular.

It has gone viral in a place even more infectious than social media; and that is at the kitchen table, at the water cooler, at the coffee shops in the morning and even in the high school cafeterias. I have never seen one single sentence proliferate and multiply like that one has so quickly and so pervasively. This was a Monumental blunder of nearly Immeasurable proportions.

Congratulations dunderheads

Jo

They're clueless, racist, totalitarian retards. We need to purge them from the face of the earth.

Last edited:
Like most leftist. It'll be a while before CNN wakes up and understands why they're losing.

Congratulations, CNN, for winning the "Bul*shit of the Month/Year/Century" award!

upload_2018-10-12_19-26-47.png

upload_2018-10-12_19-27-14.png

It is magnificently impressive to watch the double standard of the left at work. This is what happens when Negroes don't read ... is going to become a famous byword before the November elections are a memory. Always assuming that people who disagree with them disagree because they are uneducated is a stock-in-trade Lefty trait. The absolute unmitigated Gall of the CNN commentator pulling the n-word out because he has feels he has a license to do it is absolutely spectacular.

It has gone viral in a place even more infectious than social media; and that is at the kitchen table, at the water cooler, at the coffee shops in the morning and even in the high school cafeterias. I have never seen one single sentence proliferate and multiply like that one has so quickly and so pervasively. This was a Monumental blunder of nearly Immeasurable proportions.

Jo

Unfortunately, tens of millions of our fellow Americans exist out there coast to coast who came of age through the public school system and arose through however many years of higher education, believing there was something seriously, inherently wrong with them for not being capable of aligning there own deepest, core personal belief systems with the radical, postmodern American Left and its culture war/fabricated social history religious ideology with a big red atheist bow on top. I know all too well, for I used to be one of them. Deep inside each of our conscious and subconscious minds we know—we just know—as decent, moral, patriotic and God fearing intelligent human beings, when we ourselves are doing wrong or shirking personal responsibility, or when we see wrong being done, we damn sure know it is wrong.

However, the Radical Revolutionary Ideology of far Leftism born in, during and from Enlightenment Era French philosophy, has developed its core epistemology and ethos around strangulation of normal human behavior, and more precisely, of strangulating that sense or ability to determine right from wrong, for the sole purpose of brainwashing us into committing terrible atrocities against each other.

Hell, I'd day it's all because: The Devil

But then no one would listen, am I right?

Big time racist comments were made about Kayne. Leftist insist blacks assimilate and follow all commands or they will be destroyed

-Geaux

And there was the other talking head who observed that Kanye was the White House token negro.
How in hell do they get away with this racist shit?

How do they get away with it?

Watching CNN is like watching South Park

Jo

Unfortunately, tens of millions of our fellow Americans exist out there coast to coast who came of age through the public school system and arose through however many years of higher education, believing there was something seriously, inherently wrong with them for not being capable of aligning there own deepest, core personal belief systems with the radical, postmodern American Left and its culture war/fabricated social history religious ideology with a big red atheist bow on top. I know all too well, for I used to be one of them. Deep inside each of our conscious and subconscious minds we know—we just know—as decent, moral, patriotic and God fearing intelligent human beings, when we ourselves are doing wrong or shirking personal responsibility, or when we see wrong being done, we damn sure know it is wrong.

However, the Radical Revolutionary Ideology of far Leftism born in, during and from Enlightenment Era French philosophy, has developed its core epistemology and ethos around strangulation of normal human behavior, and more precisely, of strangulating that sense or ability to determine right from wrong, for the sole purpose of brainwashing us into committing terrible atrocities against each other.

I often wonder what the driving force is behind the left-wing march to ruination.
Surely they can't all be completely devoid of some sense of loss as they move father and father onward toward that empty space they call home. Perhaps it is the lemming syndrome? Is it possible that they have developed so much negative momentum that they are now unable to pull up and pull out even for their own Survival? Do we then expect to witness that moment of irreversible commitment as they leap over the edge one by one falling like human snowflakes into the abyss of irrelevance?

I wonder.

Jo

Jo

I often wonder what the driving force is behind the left-wing march to ruination.
Surely they can't all be completely devoid of some sense of loss as they move father and father onward toward that empty space they call home. Perhaps it is the lemming syndrome? Is it possible that they have developed so much negative momentum that they are now unable to pull up and pull out even for their own Survival? Do we then expect to witness that moment of irreversible commitment as they leap over the edge one by one falling like human snowflakes into the abyss of irrelevance?

I wonder.

Jo

Do you actually believe all that crap? Really? How long have you been so brainwashed?

We said it for a long time, in the year 2018 blue States are way more racist and segergated then the south. The word "orange" is a hidden message for racism by liberals

We said it for a long time, in the year 2018 blue States are way more racist and segergated then the south. The word "orange" is a hidden message for racism by liberals

Is spoiled idiot a race?

CNN is despicable.

There is nothing lower than CNN. When you think they can not go lower than that.....surprise!!!!! they do.

kjFtqMI.jpg

Forum List

Back