Congratulations CNN for surpassing the "deplorables" comment

It is magnificently impressive to watch the double standard of the left at work. This is what happens when Negroes don't read ... is going to become a famous byword before the November elections are a memory. Always assuming that people who disagree with them disagree because they are uneducated is a stock-in-trade Lefty trait. The absolute unmitigated Gall of the CNN commentator pulling the n-word out because he has feels he has a license to do it is absolutely spectacular.

It has gone viral in a place even more infectious than social media; and that is at the kitchen table, at the water cooler, at the coffee shops in the morning and even in the high school cafeterias. I have never seen one single sentence proliferate and multiply like that one has so quickly and so pervasively. This was a Monumental blunder of nearly Immeasurable proportions.

Congratulations dunderheads

Jo

I may have already posted this ....but...

I have moved past deplorable....Now I consider them DESPICABLE.

CNN is despicable.

There is nothing lower than CNN. When you think they can not go lower than that.....surprise!!!!! they do.
What do you expect from a network that was founded by a guy who wants to wipe 5 billion people off the face of the Earth?

?!?!?!?!?

my god.....

now THAT was the stupidest thing any conservative has said in the last 30 seconds!

do you win a prize?

Kindly LIST those 5 billion people by religion or political ideology....

(which you can't....)

What 5 billion people does CNN want to wipe of the face of the earth.....
BTW....

conservative
koshergrl (on this board)
just recently said

"They're (liberals) clueless, racist, totalitarian retards. We need to PURGE them from the face of the earth."

I'm guessing purge means, ELIMINATE.....ERADICATE....WIPED OUT......

How many non-conservative christians would that amount to?
How was that stupid ? Ted Turner a liberal, who is the founder of CNN stated that he wanted to see a 95% reduction in population.

Uncle Tom was really a pretty cool guy. You should read the book. Kanye is an idiot. It's the word that best describes him.
i.e. Black people are not allowed to have an opinion other than what the Democratic party allows.

It seems Bulldog is too stupid to understand this. Also he/she’s of the same mindset of the racists on CNN.

I was watching a rerun on fox of that Laura show and she had on some guests claiming that West is not educated / intelligent enough to discuss his opinions /issues.

I am like WTF? I couldn't believe the attitude of these people, so now to them only college educated snobs can speak and have an opinion and everyone else should shut up?

I felt like I was in 1860 or something
Only college educated Liberals can have an opinion.
College indoctrinated.
Sheepskins Are for Sheep

What's worse is that the Campus Commie Scum believe their father-figure professors are telling them all the truth hidden behind the superficial surface that the "uneducated" accept as relevant. But instead of passing on the hidden truth as if discovered through a microscope, academics guess at explanations magically revealed to them from the cloud-covered peepholes high up in the Ivory Tower.

?!?!?!?!?

my god.....

now THAT was the stupidest thing any conservative has said in the last 30 seconds!

do you win a prize?

Kindly LIST those 5 billion people by religion or political ideology....

(which you can't....)

What 5 billion people does CNN want to wipe of the face of the earth.....

BTW....

conservative
koshergrl (on this board)
just recently said

"They're (liberals) clueless, racist, totalitarian retards. We need to PURGE them from the face of the earth."

I'm guessing purge means, ELIMINATE.....ERADICATE....WIPED OUT......

How many non-conservative christians would that amount to?

All of them, they go 1st.

Here ya go, sparky, this is what he's referring to:

(And it's maintain population at 500 million, he's about right on that.)

THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES

Inscribed on this neo-pagan Stonehenge:

1. Maintain (!) humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature. (That means reducing 80-90% of the world's population!)

DEMOCRATS AGAINST U. N. AGENDA 21
Swallow Your Pride and You Will Choke Your Talent

Only a lack of scientific advances in cold-weather technology prevents Alaska from having the same population density as New Jersey, which would give it a population of 700 million people. Our planet has plenty of room, but the minds that can make it provide more are wasted through humiliation and exploitation. Insults and ingratitude don't even provoke revenge if mercilessly and constantly laid on them from childhood on.

i.e. Black people are not allowed to have an opinion other than what the Democratic party allows.

It seems Bulldog is too stupid to understand this. Also he/she’s of the same mindset of the racists on CNN.

I was watching a rerun on fox of that Laura show and she had on some guests claiming that West is not educated / intelligent enough to discuss his opinions /issues.

I am like WTF? I couldn't believe the attitude of these people, so now to them only college educated snobs can speak and have an opinion and everyone else should shut up?

College indoctrinated.

Education is a terrible thing.
Maybe why dons bunch are zero college white boys and girls

WTF??

College indoctrinated.
Sheepskins Are for Sheep

What's worse is that the Campus Commie Scum believe their father-figure professors are telling them all the truth hidden behind the superficial surface that the "uneducated" accept as relevant. But instead of passing on the hidden truth as if discovered through a microscope, academics guess at explanations magically revealed to them from the cloud-covered peepholes high up in the Ivory Tower.

Wow. Great choice of words. What you said was completely dumb, but you were descriptive as you wrote it.

Forum List

Back