Congratulations CNN for surpassing the "deplorables" comment

BBOhAvP.img

It is magnificently impressive to watch the double standard of the left at work. This is what happens when Negroes don't read ... is going to become a famous byword before the November elections are a memory. Always assuming that people who disagree with them disagree because they are uneducated is a stock-in-trade Lefty trait. The absolute unmitigated Gall of the CNN commentator pulling the n-word out because he has feels he has a license to do it is absolutely spectacular.

It has gone viral in a place even more infectious than social media; and that is at the kitchen table, at the water cooler, at the coffee shops in the morning and even in the high school cafeterias. I have never seen one single sentence proliferate and multiply like that one has so quickly and so pervasively. This was a Monumental blunder of nearly Immeasurable proportions.

Congratulations dunderheads

Jo
What was interesting is most of these CNN and MSNBC hosts who themselves are obviously delusional and mentally ill, were accusing others of the same! Perhaps another indication of what Trump Derangement Syndrome has done to their thinking. What's more, using openly racist terms to attack Kanye just shows how totally deranged and out of touch they are.

And they wonder why nobody is watching their garbage and propaganda any longer.

Fox News Crushes CNN And MSNBC In Ratings, Has More Viewers Than Both Networks Combined

Really? I recall yesterday someone provided the video specifically for you.
`
In other words, you have no source. Just say so next time.

LOL what? Stop embarrassing yourself. Someone provided the video where the CNN panelist said “Kanye West is what happens when negroes don’t read” yesterday. It wasn’t me and it’s not my fault you can’t validate something that’s painfully easy to validate. Here:

Really? I recall yesterday someone provided the video specifically for you.
`
In other words, you have no source. Just say so next time.

LOL what? Stop embarrassing yourself. Someone provided the video where the CNN panelist said “Kanye West is what happens when negroes don’t read” yesterday. It wasn’t me and it’s not my fault you can’t validate something that’s painfully easy to validate. Here:

A common tactic of a left-wing apologist is to continually demand more and more proof for things that don't need to be proved. It gets to the point we have to prove to them that the sky is blue. Eventually you learn to respond by lecturing them on laziness.

Jo

It is magnificently impressive to watch the double standard of the left at work. This is what happens when Negroes don't read ... is going to become a famous byword before the November elections are a memory. Always assuming that people who disagree with them disagree because they are uneducated is a stock-in-trade Lefty trait. The absolute unmitigated Gall of the CNN commentator pulling the n-word out because he has feels he has a license to do it is absolutely spectacular.

It has gone viral in a place even more infectious than social media; and that is at the kitchen table, at the water cooler, at the coffee shops in the morning and even in the high school cafeterias. I have never seen one single sentence proliferate and multiply like that one has so quickly and so pervasively. This was a Monumental blunder of nearly Immeasurable proportions.

Congratulations dunderheads

Jo
What was interesting is most of these CNN and MSNBC hosts who themselves are obviously delusional and mentally ill, were accusing others of the same! Perhaps another indication of what Trump Derangement Syndrome has done to their thinking. What's more, using openly racist terms to attack Kanye just shows how totally deranged and out of touch they are.

And they wonder why nobody is watching their garbage and propaganda any longer.

Fox News Crushes CNN And MSNBC In Ratings, Has More Viewers Than Both Networks Combined

I wonder if it is ever occurred to them simply to be respectful enough to back off and allow the man to have his own opinion?

Apparently they believe they own his skin color and therefore he must apply for permission to have a different opinion then the one that is officially approved.

This kind of antipathy does nothing to stir their voter base whatsoever.

I can tell you one thing though this little row with Kanye has reached into the the rarely trod pathways of early voters and pre voters....the 16 to 25 y/o crowd. I have never seen another issue do that in my lifetime.
Trump may be a genius.

Jo

Last edited:
If you know how to Google you can pull up the original CNN peace on YouTubeI won't do it for you.Jo
`

Here we go again,
`

lf11-burden-of-proof.png

if I were you I would save myself from expending all of that wasted mental energy and just simply deny that the statement was ever made. That won't change the fact that it was made but perhaps it will make you feel better.

Jo

They're clueless, racist, totalitarian retards. We need to purge them from the face of the earth.

purge

definition;

• 2.remove (a group of people considered undesirable) from an organization or place in an abrupt or violent way
  • ▪remove a group of undesirable people from (an organization or place) in an abrupt or violent way
  • 3.physically remove or expel (something) completely
And how do you plan on doing that?

if I were you I would save myself from expending all of that wasted mental energy and just simply deny that the statement was ever made. That won't change the fact that it was made but perhaps it will make you feel better.Jo
`
Link to some facts then. Problem solved.

if I were you I would save myself from expending all of that wasted mental energy and just simply deny that the statement was ever made. That won't change the fact that it was made but perhaps it will make you feel better.Jo
`
Link to some facts then. Problem solved.

Fact: The statement was made.

Asking for proof of it does not flatter your intellectual technique.

If you deny that it was made that's up to you.

There is no problem to solve.

As a matter of fact the words you are reading right now are not really here. Responding to them would be utter nonsense since they don't exist.

Jo

Last edited:
And there was the other talking head who observed that Kanye was the White House token negro.
How in hell do they get away with this racist shit?
The left depends on its supporters from the Black community to viciously attack any Black person who does not toe the Democratic party line.

There seems to be a movement Under Foot as we speak that is quickly roading the black community support for the Democratic Party I actually think it began during Obama's administration.

I keep hearing about that, but I suspect that, like the pretend "walk away" movement is just wishful thinking by hard core right wingers.

We said it for a long time, in the year 2018 blue States are way more racist and segergated then the south. The word "orange" is a hidden message for racism by liberals

Is spoiled idiot a race?

Hey why don't you just call the knee grow what you really want to call him an uncle Tom.. you guys are pathetic a woman or a black breaks ranks from the Democrat plantation you all have a heart attack.

Uncle Tom was really a pretty cool guy. You should read the book. Kanye is an idiot. It's the word that best describes him.
i.e. Black people are not allowed to have an opinion other than what the Democratic party allows.

It seems Bulldog is too stupid to understand this. Also he/she’s of the same mindset of the racists on CNN.

The silly claim that black folk aren't allowed to have their own opinion is almost as stupid as the claim that you aren't allowed to say Merry Christmas. Nobody is preventing Kanye from having his own opinion, and it's childish to cry when it's pointed out that his opinion happens to be stupid.

Is spoiled idiot a race?

Hey why don't you just call the knee grow what you really want to call him an uncle Tom.. you guys are pathetic a woman or a black breaks ranks from the Democrat plantation you all have a heart attack.

Uncle Tom was really a pretty cool guy. You should read the book. Kanye is an idiot. It's the word that best describes him.
i.e. Black people are not allowed to have an opinion other than what the Democratic party allows.

It seems Bulldog is too stupid to understand this. Also he/she’s of the same mindset of the racists on CNN.

I was watching a rerun on fox of that Laura show and she had on some guests claiming that West is not educated / intelligent enough to discuss his opinions /issues.

I am like WTF? I couldn't believe the attitude of these people, so now to them only college educated snobs can speak and have an opinion and everyone else should shut up?

I felt like I was in 1860 or something

When someone claims slavery was a choice, that would lead anyone to believe they are pretty goofy.

I was watching a rerun on fox of that Laura show and she had on some guests claiming that West is not educated / intelligent enough to discuss his opinions /issues.

I am like WTF? I couldn't believe the attitude of these people, so now to them only college educated snobs can speak and have an opinion and everyone else should shut up?

I felt like I was in 1860 or something

If he was a Democrat and had visited Obama in office to discuss problems in the country all these people condemning him would be singing a very different tune.

Can you point out anyone who gave such a childish rant on camera in the oval office before any legitimate president?

Bottom line: Leftists (Black or White) cannot comprehend why any member of a "disadvantaged" minority would vote according to their own judgment, rather than according to the blessed Groupthink. Any Black Conservative (not that LW is Conservative) is, by definition, not authentically "Black."

Which is about as racist as one can possibly be.

Great. You keep telling black folk they are too dumb to understand why they are voting as they do. Let me know how that works out for you.
Well we don't think they are to dumb to get an id. Your party does though. Hell Obama relied on your ignorance to get obamacare passed, and when liberals found out about it. Liberals defended it. Lol, you can't make this stuff up.

Sure, you can make it up. You just did.

Is spoiled idiot a race?

The silly claim that black folk aren't allowed to have their own opinion is almost as stupid as the claim that you aren't allowed to say Merry Christmas. Nobody is preventing Kanye from having his own opinion, and it's childish to cry when it's pointed out that his opinion happens to be stupid.
I remember being called a racist for stating anything to do with Obama was stupid.

I remember being called a racist for stating anything to do with Obama was stupid.

No. You were called a racist for being racist.

Forum List

Back