Conflicts and Scandals in Trump's Administration

President Trump's promise to clean the swamp seems to have been a total fantasy. See:

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

These are facts and demonstrative of the chaos which will be the label applied to Trump's first two years and six months in office.
You know, I may have actually bothered to look into this shit if you commie boys who cried wolf had kept your powder dry.

I now automatically assume that this is all bullshit.

Learn to pick your battles.

No rebuttal, all in for personal attacks on the messenger. You're pitiful.

Chikin-shit accusations against Trump's admin. None of those accusations even come close to the Obama admin "mega-scandal" of spying on the opposition party using the intel agencies, and using the DOJ and FBI as the "deep state" to defeat the opposition party, and failing that, to illegally start a "special counsel investigation" into "Russian Collusion" to disrupt the target's presidency, an elected president's presidency.

The shit will hit the fan, when Barr is good and ready.

I'll wait. The "shit" has hit the fan, something you seem unable to comprehend. You too cannot post a rebuttal, and default to logical fallacies and conspiracy theories.

Chikin-shit accusations against Trump's admin. None of those accusations even come close to the Obama admin "mega-scandal" of spying on the opposition party using the intel agencies, and using the DOJ and FBI as the "deep state" to defeat the opposition party, and failing that, to illegally start a "special counsel investigation" into "Russian Collusion" to disrupt the target's presidency, an elected president's presidency.

Nor does it equal Obama inviting Muslim pro-terrorist groups to the White House.

Off topic irrelevant effort to avoid the facts. Typical.

The Epstein and Acosta case have nothing to do with the Trump admin!! Those scandals/issues are ancient. Nice try at a straw-man.
Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz will soon publish the real scandal. Stay tuned.

The Deep State is soon to be brought to the surface, is that your claim?

I'll wait, conspiracy theories are all you seem to have, and as I stated before, you are pitiful.

You can't get an acre of actual real swamp cleared in the U.S. in less than ten years and ten miles of red tape. What does Bloomie expect the President to do in 2 1/2 years with a hostile never ending investigation promoted by a do-nothing democrat congress? Republicans have been shot at and shit on and the TDS has reached epidemic levels but President Trump has accomplished political history. The economy has increased 46% and the sensible Black leadership has praised the President for his leadership in the unemployment statistics.

You can't get an acre of actual real swamp cleared in the U.S. in less than ten years and ten miles of red tape. What does Bloomie expect the President to do in 2 1/2 years with a hostile never ending investigation promoted by a do-nothing democrat congress? Republicans have been shot at and shit on and the TDS has reached epidemic levels but President Trump has accomplished political history. The economy has increased 46% and the sensible Black leadership has praised the President for his leadership in the unemployment statistics.

Your opinion is not mine, and you forget that Trump PROMISED to drain the swamp; instead he filled it with self serving ideologues, most of whom are incompetent and knew nothing about the job they were given.

Using the meme which has become a cliche (TDS) is not a rebuttal, it is not substantive of anything except an ad hominem. It's clear to me that you are in denial, an nothing posted which is critical of trump will ever convince you that you have embraced a man-child in an empty suit.

I'll wait. The "shit" has hit the fan, something you seem unable to comprehend. You too cannot post a rebuttal, and default to logical fallacies and conspiracy theories.
Enlighten me. What "Trump conspiracy theory" are you referring to, as having hit the fan? (that is a rebuttal, post your link dripping with Trump scandals) Like Bubba Clinton's 27 trips on the "Lolita Express" with Epstein. Maybe something like Harvey Weinstein's predatory behavior.
If you have any on Trump, they pale in comparison to the Obama admin crimes regarding using the intel agencies to spy on Trump, and using the DOJ & FBI to illegally start the Mueller witch-hunt. Let's see who ends up in jail first, Trump or the deep state conspirators.

Enlighten me. What "Trump conspiracy theory" are you referring to, as having hit the fan? (that is a rebuttal, post your link dripping with Trump scandals) Like Bubba Clinton's 27 trips on the "Lolita Express" with Epstein. Maybe something like Harvey Weinstein's predatory behavior.
If you have any on Trump, they pale in comparison to the Obama admin crimes regarding using the intel agencies to spy on Trump, and using the DOJ & FBI to illegally start the Mueller witch-hunt. Let's see who ends up in jail first, Trump or the deep state conspirators.

The shit I referred to is not about any conspiracy, the shit came with trump, his family and his appointees. Once again you default to conspiracy theories, and echo trumps efforts to obstruct justice.

The shit I referred to is not about any conspiracy, the shit came with trump, his family and his appointees. Once again you default to conspiracy theories, and echo trumps efforts to obstruct justice.
A non-response response. Thanks for playing.

A non-response response. Thanks for playing.

A response which was spot on honest, that is why someone like you couldn't fact it.

Denial of reality is in no way a rebuttal. By any measure, the Trump Administration is in chaos, and has been even before he took the oath of office to support and defend the Constitution, something he avoids at every opportunity.

It was another Trump lie.

Democrats do everything in their power to not cooperate with Trump and then call him a liar when he struggles to get things done because of their refusal to cooperate. Y'all are retarded.

Why would anyone - even those in his administration - try to cooperate with trump. The minute they stop kissing his ass, is the minute he praises them and in the next minuter tosses them under the bus.

As for the rest of us, we know trump is inept, incompetent and has no characteristics of a leader. He's a bully, he cannot learn from experience, and continues to lie and attack

President Trump's promise to clean the swamp seems to have been a total fantasy.

These are facts and demonstrative of the chaos which will be the label applied to Trump's first two years and six months in office.

Yet you don't mention Hillary's scandals or Obama's scandals. Plus you don't mention that the current president has been exonerated.

It will be a glorious day when AG Barr announces charges against Hillary and Obama.

Forum List

Back