Confirmed: Trump Organization did negotiate with a sanctioned Russian bank in 2016

My thoughts are the far left will see it as the end of Trump and the Trump zealots will claim it is a nothing burger and they will both be wrong.

An international businessman worked a deal, gasp. The horror!!!

Do you check under your bed frequently?

No one cares.

When you have proof of collusion to influence a presidential election, let me know...until then, as Gator so eloquently put it...it's a big nothing burger.

My thoughts are the far left will see it as the end of Trump and the Trump zealots will claim it is a nothing burger and they will both be wrong.
Waiting to hear why it's not a nothing burger...this should be good...

Is it against the law to build a freaking hotel in Moscow? What did Hussein ever build? How much did the Clinton Foundation get for Hillary's effort to sell Russia uranium claims?

It's all beginning to blend together and people are just tuning it out now...that's how ridiculous it all has become...

It's all beginning to blend together and people are just tuning it out now...that's how ridiculous it all has become...
ohub9q.jpg

I do not disagree with this at all. The same thing happened with Slick Willy, after 7 years of hearing about it nobody cared that he lied about getting a blow job in the oval office, excpet for the partisan zealtos...same as we have now.

Thoughts?

Confirmed: Trump Organization did negotiate with a sanctioned Russian bank in 2016

Felix Sater, a Soviet-born former Donald Trump advisor and real estate dealer, confirmed last night to MSNBC’s Chris Hayes that the Trump Organization negotiated with sanctioned Russian bank VTB to build Trump World Tower in Moscow.
according to the Russian child molester Mueller has been hanging out with. Did they show each other, er, family photographs?

Forum List

Back