Confirmed: Trump Organization did negotiate with a sanctioned Russian bank in 2016

An international businessman worked a deal, gasp. The horror!!!

The above moron does NOT have a definition for the term "sanction"......Perhaps some right wing grown up can explain it to this nitwit?

Trump enterprises does business all over the world...negotiate???? so what?

Things like this are normally one piece of a much larger puzzle. Whether the puzzle ever comes together or not remains to be seen.

Rational, very rational rationality is not wanted here! Please give us a partisan opinion.
I'll tell you why this matters not, and how nothing would be any different if the other party was in office.

Because all the global elites are all dealing with each other, ALL THE TIME.

They are all on the same side, and it is definitely not in the interests of main street, it is only in the interests of their global corporate trading centers. They don't give a flying fig about the little guy, they only care about the bottom line.

quote-we-no-longer-live-in-a-world-of-nations-and-ideologies-the-world-is-a-college-of-corporations-paddy-chayefsky-77-24-38.jpg

The only thing that restrains them is the possibility of overwhelming electoral turn out.

But, since the corrupt parties manipulate who we vote for, it doesn't seem to matter, does it?

Did the Trump organization actually do business with a sanctioned bank or did some one in the Trump organization just have talks with a sanctioned bank?

The New York Times published emails from a longtime business associate of Trump called Felix Sater, who boasted that he had lined up financing for a Trump Tower in Moscow with VTB Bank, which is under US sanctions.

In another email obtained by the newspaper, Sater wrote that he would get “Putin on this programm and we will get Donald elected”.

Trump eventually signed a non-binding “letter of intent” for the project to go forward and his attorney, Michael Cohen, told the New York Times that they had discussed the project three times. The Moscow project did not go ahead.

Trump Organization 'negotiated with sanctioned Russian bank in 2016'

Sounds serious
Definite threat to national security.
Did Trump get a public speaking fee?
Did Trump Organization get a sizable donation?

Tyrone's poor memory "forgets" WHO is currently the POTUS......
It's well-known that too much kool-aid can cause short term memory losses............LOL

The above moron does NOT have a definition for the term "sanction"......Perhaps some right wing grown up can explain it to this nitwit?

Let moron know the deal never materialized AND certain transactions were still legal.

The above is what passes for right wing "intelligentsia"......Hopefully such folks don't breed too many more morons onto this planet........

(ex. Since the Trump deal did not go through....there was no crime............OR, although I tried to rob that convenience store but they had no money, I am therefore INNOCENT, your honor.....lol......)

Last edited:

Do you check under your bed frequently?

No, but if i did, and found a sanctioned bank under there, I would call the fbi, not deal with them. Cause even I know it is illegal as hell to make deals with sanctioned organizations of any kind. Sorry you missed it.

No, but if i did, and found a sanctioned bank under there, I would call the fbi, not deal with them. Cause even I know it is illegal as hell to make deals with sanctioned organizations of any kind. Sorry you missed it.

Its rather amazing when right wingers instead of just skipping a thread where they cannot "defend" the charlatan-in-chief, they'd rather insist on making idiots of themselves with their lame retorts.Go figure !

Is it against the law to build a freaking hotel in Moscow? What did Hussein ever build? How much did the Clinton Foundation get for Hillary's effort to sell Russia uranium claims?
All legal, me poor ignorant con troll, except the part about a sanctioned bank. Again, look it up. But then, it may be over your head. Here. Let me make it simple.

Build a hotel using an unsanctioned bank, NO PROBLEM. Build a hotel using a sanctioned bank, BIG PROBLEM.
USE A NON SANCTIONED BANK, NO PROBLEM, YOU GET TO GO ON ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS. USE A SANCTIONED BANK, BIG PROBLEMS. YOU ARE HEADED FOR JAIL, ME BOY.

Its rather amazing when right wingers instead of just skipping a thread where they cannot "defend" the charlatan-in-chief, they'd rather insist on making idiots of themselves with their lame retorts.Go figure !
THEY APPARENTLY ARE TRAINED TO LIE, AND JUST KEEP LYING.

SIMPLE. IT IS ILLEGAL. YOU CAN DO IT, BUT YOU GET A BIG TIME PENALTY. TO JAIL, NORMALLY. FOR A LONG TIME.

What penalties can be imposed on entities that breach sanctions?

US Penalties for violating US sanctions vary widely and are dependent upon a number of factors. Penalties range from issuance of a “cautionary letter” to transaction-based civil penalties, and, if the violation is willful, to referral to the US Department of Justice for criminal prosecution with the prospect of a $1 million fine and up to 20 years imprisonment.

https://www./sanctions/files/CC001200_Sanctions_update_18.05.pdf

Trump enterprises does business all over the world...negotiate???? so what?

Things like this are normally one piece of a much larger puzzle. Whether the puzzle ever comes together or not remains to be seen.

Rational, very rational rationality is not wanted here! Please give us a partisan opinion.
I'll tell you why this matters not, and how nothing would be any different if the other party was in office.

Because all the global elites are all dealing with each other, ALL THE TIME.

They are all on the same side, and it is definitely not in the interests of main street, it is only in the interests of their global corporate trading centers. They don't give a flying fig about the little guy, they only care about the bottom line.

quote-we-no-longer-live-in-a-world-of-nations-and-ideologies-the-world-is-a-college-of-corporations-paddy-chayefsky-77-24-38.jpg

The only thing that restrains them is the possibility of overwhelming electoral turn out.

But, since the corrupt parties manipulate who we vote for, it doesn't seem to matter, does it?

SO, TELL MUELLER TO LEAVE YOU ALONE, ME BOY.

Did Trump negotiate away 25% of our uranium in exchangefor a $125MM donation to the Trump Foundation??

Did Trump negotiate away 25% of our uranium in exchangefor a $125MM donation to the Trump Foundation??

Below is NOT for you, Frankie-baby....You're too far gone with the kool-aid....but, for others

The Clinton Foundation received $145 million in pledges and donations from original investors in Uranium One, prior to its sale to Rosatom.

Former President Bill Clinton also received $500,000 for speaking at a Moscow conference organized by a Russian investment bank after the Rosatom-Uranium One deal was announced, but before it passed muster with the US Committee on Foreign Investments, according to the Times story.

Most of the $145 million in Clinton Foundation donations came from one person, a major Uranium One investor named Frank Giustra. Mr. Giustra has said that he sold all his shares in Uranium One about 1-1/2 years before Mrs. Clinton became secretary of State – and three years before Rosatom and its Russian cash came calling.

There is no direct evidence of a quid pro quo between Clinton and Uranium One backers. As one of nine members of a US committee weighing the deal, it was not within Clinton’s power to approve the deal on her own. There is no evidence Clinton was even informed of the prospective deal while she was secretary of State. While cabinet heads make up the committee, that is a nominal position. As often the case in government, subordinates go to the meetings and do the work.

What's the real story behind Hillary Clinton, Russia, and uranium ...
https://www.csmonitor.com/.../What-s-the-real-story-behind-Hillary-Clinton-Russia-..

Below is NOT for you, Frankie-baby....You're too far gone with the kool-aid....but, for others

The Clinton Foundation received $145 million in pledges and donations from original investors in Uranium One, prior to its sale to Rosatom.

Former President Bill Clinton also received $500,000 for speaking at a Moscow conference organized by a Russian investment bank after the Rosatom-Uranium One deal was announced, but before it passed muster with the US Committee on Foreign Investments, according to the Times story.

Most of the $145 million in Clinton Foundation donations came from one person, a major Uranium One investor named Frank Giustra. Mr. Giustra has said that he sold all his shares in Uranium One about 1-1/2 years before Mrs. Clinton became secretary of State – and three years before Rosatom and its Russian cash came calling.

There is no direct evidence of a quid pro quo between Clinton and Uranium One backers. As one of nine members of a US committee weighing the deal, it was not within Clinton’s power to approve the deal on her own. There is no evidence Clinton was even informed of the prospective deal while she was secretary of State. While cabinet heads make up the committee, that is a nominal position. As often the case in government, subordinates go to the meetings and do the work.

What's the real story behind Hillary Clinton, Russia, and uranium ...
https://www.csmonitor.com/.../What-s-the-real-story-behind-Hillary-Clinton-Russia-..

"There is no evidence Clinton was even informed of the prospective deal while she was secretary of State. While cabinet heads make up the committee, that is a nominal position."

That is BS...every one of the cabinet heads work for her and Obama every one of the federal agency chiefs that signed off on the deal were appointed by Obama...
And here is the clincher....none of them can tell you why they did it...no one has a good reason for selling Uranium in the first place to any nation...the only party that benefited were the Clinton's...2+2=4 The author of your link is a moron and needs to do better than that...very weak...

Forum List

Back