Confidence in America dragged to ‘lowest’ point

Yes, I've definitely lost confidence, knowing that such a significant portion of the populace could actually fall prey to such a spectacularly obvious orange con man. That's probably been the worst part of these last seven years. Learning that.

And?
Get real.

I remember when Harry Reid ran again with about 9% approval rating a year before the election in Nevada.

He won again anyway.

Yep, it is our fault I tell ya!!

:auiqs.jpg:

Nope, that was clear vote fraud courtesy of the thugs from the SEIU.

Yes, I've definitely lost confidence, knowing that such a significant portion of the populace could actually fall prey to such a spectacularly obvious orange con man. That's probably been the worst part of these last seven years. Learning that.

And?
I think you mean the depends wearing con man.

And?

I think you mean the depends wearing con man.

I think you just proved his point.

Those vegetables weren't elected. They were installed via vote fraud.

You idiots who say this sound just like idiot Democrats who spent four years saying "Not my President" and holding on to the delusion that Hillary Clinton might still somehow be installed as President.

This is how a democratic republic works. Sometimes the person you want wins, sometimes the person you want loses. You don't get your way all of the time. You just gotta suck it up and accept it.

I guess this is where participation trophy culture gets you.

Confidence in America has been put in a free fall by the presidency of Joe Biden, according to a sobering and critical new Gallup report.

Handed a nation on the rise in 2020 by the Trump administration, the line tracking the confidence people have in their national government has been in nonstop decline.

At 46% in 2020, it now squats at 31%.

“After President Joe Biden took office, confidence in government slipped to 40% in 2021 and again to 31% in 2022. This is on par with the lowest rates of confidence measured in the U.S. government since Gallup started tracking it globally in 2006,” the pollster said.

Great job Joe, as Obama indicated, Joe can and will screw-up anything.

Biden bummer: Confidence in America dragged to ‘lowest’ point
Trump has tried to destroy confidence in elections, the DOJ, the FBI, US intelligence. That's exactly what Putin wants. It's been like a bad episode of Keystone Cops.

Trump has tried to destroy confidence in elections, the DOJ, the FBI, US intelligence. That's exactly what Putin wants. It's been like a bad episode of Keystone Cops.
So, if Trump tried, we can say that's one thing Biden has succeeded at destroying confidence in all of those...dumbass.

Confidence in America has been put in a free fall by the presidency of Joe Biden, according to a sobering and critical new Gallup report.

Handed a nation on the rise in 2020 by the Trump administration, the line tracking the confidence people have in their national government has been in nonstop decline.

At 46% in 2020, it now squats at 31%.

“After President Joe Biden took office, confidence in government slipped to 40% in 2021 and again to 31% in 2022. This is on par with the lowest rates of confidence measured in the U.S. government since Gallup started tracking it globally in 2006,” the pollster said.

Great job Joe, as Obama indicated, Joe can and will screw-up anything.

Biden bummer: Confidence in America dragged to ‘lowest’ point

Many of the problems are created by the rise of right wing fascism in the US and the world. Biden will beat Trump if they meet in 2024.

Many of the problems are created by the rise of right wing fascism in the US and the world. Biden will beat Trump if they meet in 2024.
And what might those problems be that "right wing fascism in the US and the world" created?

You idiots who say this sound just like idiot Democrats who spent four years saying "Not my President" and holding on to the delusion that Hillary Clinton might still somehow be installed as President.

This is how a democratic republic works. Sometimes the person you want wins, sometimes the person you want loses. You don't get your way all of the time. You just gotta suck it up and accept it.

I guess this is where participation trophy culture gets you.
Magaturds felt entitled to select their president when the election didn't go their way. They still haven't gotten their way, and fucking butthurt continues to divide our once decent society.

Forum List

Back