Confessions of a Tea Party Casualty

The lack of leadership and views favoring fiscal liberalism like his is what caused the Republican party to lose their way. That's why he lost, not the gossip revision he's only able to sell to left wing journalists.

Actually, it was out of control Republican spending and rampant corruption along with bad leadership that caused the GOP to lose it's way. Or did you forget the 2006 election?

I was thinking more about the 2002 statement by the RNC Chair that said the Republican Party is no longer the party of small government.

I remember 2006 well. Pelosi claims out of control spending, rampant corruption, and bad leadership put her in the big chair. All she's done is show that the Democrats can outspend and be corrupt too.

We're not talking about you or me. We're talking about Inglis' constituents.
They need to STFU. Modbert has decided Inglis was the most conservative candidate, end of story. Deal with it.

Modbert seems to have an opinion about tea party folks. Bet he's never been to one of their events. He seems a lot like that guy we know who proclaims to know all about Fox News, but he doesn't have cable.

We're not talking about you or me. We're talking about Inglis' constituents.
They need to STFU. Modbert has decided Inglis was the most conservative candidate, end of story. Deal with it.

Modbert seems to have an opinion about tea party folks. Bet he's never been to one of their events. He seems a lot like that guy we know who proclaims to know all about Fox News, but he doesn't have cable.

Dood. You know liberals just know.

Forum List

Back