Confederate OUT. Obama IN

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
A school in the former confederate capitol, Richmond Virginia, has been renamed from j.e.b. stuart Elementary to Barack Obama Elementary.

Which I think is about time. 95% of the students there are African American. I think sending African American children to a school named after confederate general is just sick.

Now the right thing has finally been done. The school is named after the nation's first African American president.

While this is the first school to be named after him, there will be more in the future.

The racists of our nation will be horrified but personally, I don't care. Racists have done enough harm to our nation all these years. It's about time that good people took a stand. The racists will just have to deal with it.

Richmond renaming school after Obama, scrapping Confederate general's name

A school in the former confederate capitol, Richmond Virginia, has been renamed from j.e.b. stuart Elementary to Barack Obama Elementary.

Which I think is about time. 95% of the students there are African American. I think sending African American children to a school named after confederate general is just sick.

Now the right thing has finally been done. The school is named after the nation's first African American president.

While this is the first school to be named after him, there will be more in the future.

The racists of our nation will be horrified but personally, I don't care. Racists have done enough harm to our nation all these years. It's about time that good people took a stand. The racists will just have to deal with it.

I think naming a school after bath house butt boy is a disgrace, but a lot of blacks haven't got any sense so who cares?

I think naming a school after bath house butt boy is a disgrace, but a lot of blacks haven't got any sense so who cares?

I wouldn't name a garbage dump after the fag

Why name a school after the worst president of the United States other than he is half black?
Perhaps it will encourage some of those kids at that school to become half black as well.

A fine example of why naming a school after a racist hero like Jeb Stuart is inappropriate

A fine example of why naming a school after a racist hero like Jeb Stuart is inappropriate
Notice how most libwits cannot go a moment without smearing someone as a racist simply because they disagree?

Your racist shit is feeble and old, loony toon

Notice how most libwits cannot go a moment without smearing someone as a racist simply because they disagree?

They wore that shit out about 2010

Why name a school after the worst president of the United States other than he is half black?

Half African black, not even American black. Spawn of an insane Communist mudshark named Stanley, and a Muslim African.

Last edited:
First bi racial President. At least Obama was closer to the mark than the First Black President Clinton.

:lmao:

The Confederacy was a racist society

Forum List

Back