Confederate OUT. Obama IN

A school in the former confederate capitol, Richmond Virginia, has been renamed from j.e.b. stuart Elementary to Barack Obama Elementary.

Which I think is about time. 95% of the students there are African American. I think sending African American children to a school named after confederate general is just sick.

Now the right thing has finally been done. The school is named after the nation's first African American president.

While this is the first school to be named after him, there will be more in the future.

The racists of our nation will be horrified but personally, I don't care. Racists have done enough harm to our nation all these years. It's about time that good people took a stand. The racists will just have to deal with it.

Richmond renaming school after Obama, scrapping Confederate general's name
I think naming a school after bath house butt boy is a disgrace, but a lot of blacks haven't got any sense so who cares?

I wouldn't name a garbage dump after the fag
A fine example of why naming a school after a racist hero like Jeb Stuart is inappropriate
Notice how most libwits cannot go a moment without smearing someone as a racist simply because they disagree?
The Confederacy was a racist society

If the Confederacy was a racist society because they preferred black slaves over white, then the Union who brought the slaves from Africa to New England in their slave ships are/is what then?

Racist as well? The Africans came on ships owned by Northern families.

A school in the former confederate capitol, Richmond Virginia, has been renamed from j.e.b. stuart Elementary to Barack Obama Elementary.

Which I think is about time. 95% of the students there are African American. I think sending African American children to a school named after confederate general is just sick.

Now the right thing has finally been done. The school is named after the nation's first African American president.

While this is the first school to be named after him, there will be more in the future.

The racists of our nation will be horrified but personally, I don't care. Racists have done enough harm to our nation all these years. It's about time that good people took a stand. The racists will just have to deal with it.

I think naming a school after bath house butt boy is a disgrace, but a lot of blacks haven't got any sense so who cares?

A fine example of why naming a school after a racist hero like Jeb Stuart is inappropriate
Notice how most libwits cannot go a moment without smearing someone as a racist simply because they disagree?

Then so were the Cherokees.

If the Confederacy was a racist society because they preferred black slaves over white, then the Union who brought the slaves from Africa to New England in their slave ships are/is what then?

The Union did not own slave ships and banned the practice in 1807

Less than 6% of southerners owned slaves

...what about rivers/towns/etc named after Native Americans who murdered/displaced/decimated/stole/etc other tribes??
..shouldn't we get rid of their names?? it's only fair
...you do want fairness, yes?

what about rivers/towns/etc named after Native Americans who murdered/displaced/decimated/stole/etc other tribes??

The American Indian was largely a violent, Stone Age culture that murdered, tortured, and enslaved their fellow Indian tribes. They were replaced by a superior culture that were more advanced, had superior intellect, and technology. It happened all over the known world for several millennia.

People need to stop applying current morals, and views to past history where the world, and people's beliefs were very, very different. All to virtue signal of course.

what about rivers/towns/etc named after Native Americans who murdered/displaced/decimated/stole/etc other tribes??

The American Indian was largely a violent, Stone Age culture that murdered, tortured, and enslaved their fellow Indian tribes. They were replaced by a superior culture that were more advanced, had superior intellect, and technology. It happened all over the known world for several millennia.

People need to stop applying current morals, and views to past history where the world, and people's beliefs were very, very different. All to virtue signal of course.

Bbbut....oh nevermind

The Union did not own slave ships and banned the practice in 1807

They didn't walk across the Atlantic fool. New England was built on slavery. First British children, then the Irish slaves, then the Africans. With a few First Nations thrown in.

You need to learn your history.

Clues have surfaced of late that New England, better known as a hotbed of abolitionism, had much more to do with the immoral traffic in human beings than its slight history of slaveholding suggests. Brown University has confessed that its early benefactors, including its namesake, owned or operated slave ships.

Newport, R.I., has been identified as a leading port for such vessels. Aetna in Hartford has acknowledged writing life insurance policies on slaves.

More at link. So next time some damn Yankee wants to try to pull a high and mighty on you in the south feel free to bitch slap them into the next guilt galaxy for bringing the slaves to America.

Have fun tormenting any deranged liberal you know.

Slave trade helped build early New England economy - The Boston Globe

Cherokees were unbelievably nasty. Utes as well.

..the NAs tortured per culture--not policy...the children even participated
...where as for example, the Church torturing was a policy, where the children/most did not participate

Stop lying.

Seminoles and Cheyenne were not, though.

Also this other tribe, they all have fat around the belly..Western tribe...gah! drawing a blank.

Also this other tribe, they all have fat around the belly..Western tribe...gah! drawing a blank.
Washington Redskins? ;)

Washington Redskins? ;)

No, east of Washington..one tribe east of Cheyenne.

Dammit! Where I'm from, there's only 2.

Seminole and Miccosukee. Cherokee didn't make it this far south. :abgg2q.jpg:

Aw geez, it's a peaceful tribe from east of Cheyenne territory, and they all have this fat around their middle. no matter what.

You`re still having gay fantasies about Obama? Seek help tx

Oh many were cool but when you got a nasty, man oh man sheer evil. The tortures they could come up with could put the Marquis de Sade back in kindergarten pain class.

Forum List

Back