Confederate OUT. Obama IN

I think naming a school after bath house butt boy is a disgrace, but a lot of blacks haven't got any sense so who cares?

I wouldn't name a garbage dump after the fag
A fine example of why naming a school after a racist hero like Jeb Stuart is inappropriate
Notice how most libwits cannot go a moment without smearing someone as a racist simply because they disagree?
The Confederacy was a racist society

America was and still is a racist society... Hell so is the entire World!

Hell, Abe was a racist by today standards, so please!!!
Very true

But there is the racism of the public versus institutional racism of a government. The Confederacy was established to ensure that 40 percent of the population remained in slavery. Organized racism

Not worth celebrating

Clues have surfaced of late that New England, better known as a hotbed of abolitionism, had much more to do with the immoral traffic in human beings than its slight history of slaveholding suggests. Brown University has confessed that its early benefactors, including its namesake, owned or operated slave ships.

Newport, R.I., has been identified as a leading port for such vessels. Aetna in Hartford has acknowledged writing life insurance policies on slaves.

More at link. So next time some damn Yankee wants to try to pull a high and mighty on you in the south feel free to bitch slap them into the next guilt galaxy for bringing the slaves to America.

Have fun tormenting any deranged liberal you know.

Slave trade helped build early New England economy - The Boston Globe
From your link

The best estimates put enslaved Africans and Indians at 10 percent of New England’s population as the 1600s ended. Slavery had wound down in the region by the 1800s.

Yes, in the late 1600s, New England engaged in the slave trade
By the early 1800s, New England and most of the civilized world had forbidden the practice

Yet, fifty years later, the south not only still engaged in the practice, they were willing to fight and die to preserve it
And here we are in 2018 and those Dems are still trafficking humans.

Some things never change.
Don’t you have anything of value to add?

And the only reason why Lincoln abolished slavery is because of the insurrection...

So had the South not left the Union and accepted what the new REPUBLICAN President wanted, well Slavery would have been kept in the Southern States...
It would have. That is how the south screwed themselves. Lincoln did not have the political power to end slavery. He only wanted to end its expansion to new states
Because the South started a war, they ended up losing their slaves in four years

I wouldn't name a garbage dump after the fag
A fine example of why naming a school after a racist hero like Jeb Stuart is inappropriate
Notice how most libwits cannot go a moment without smearing someone as a racist simply because they disagree?

Very true

But there is the racism of the public versus institutional racism of a government. The Confederacy was established to ensure that 40 percent of the population remained in slavery. Organized racism

Not worth celebrating
You people know so much that just isn't true.

Very true

Not worth celebrating

Why don’t you edumicate me Tex?

Very true

Not worth celebrating

Because you deal in lies. Truth and education mean nothing to such as you.

Very true

Not worth celebrating

Show the lie or STFU

In before he's impeached and loses his federal retirement and SS detail.

latest

Very true

Not worth celebrating

Show the lie or STFU
Pick any posts you have made. Read it.

Clues have surfaced of late that New England, better known as a hotbed of abolitionism, had much more to do with the immoral traffic in human beings than its slight history of slaveholding suggests. Brown University has confessed that its early benefactors, including its namesake, owned or operated slave ships.

Newport, R.I., has been identified as a leading port for such vessels. Aetna in Hartford has acknowledged writing life insurance policies on slaves.

More at link. So next time some damn Yankee wants to try to pull a high and mighty on you in the south feel free to bitch slap them into the next guilt galaxy for bringing the slaves to America.

Have fun tormenting any deranged liberal you know.

Slave trade helped build early New England economy - The Boston Globe
From your link

The best estimates put enslaved Africans and Indians at 10 percent of New England’s population as the 1600s ended. Slavery had wound down in the region by the 1800s.

Yes, in the late 1600s, New England engaged in the slave trade
By the early 1800s, New England and most of the civilized world had forbidden the practice

Yet, fifty years later, the south not only still engaged in the practice, they were willing to fight and die to preserve it
And here we are in 2018 and those Dems are still trafficking humans.

Some things never change.
Don’t you have anything of value to add?

Not that I can remember - Even once ;-)

Very true

Not worth celebrating

Show the lie or STFU
Pick any posts you have made. Read it.
As I expected....you got nothing

A school in the former confederate capitol, Richmond Virginia, has been renamed from j.e.b. stuart Elementary to Barack Obama Elementary.

Which I think is about time. 95% of the students there are African American. I think sending African American children to a school named after confederate general is just sick.

Now the right thing has finally been done. The school is named after the nation's first African American president.

While this is the first school to be named after him, there will be more in the future.

The racists of our nation will be horrified but personally, I don't care. Racists have done enough harm to our nation all these years. It's about time that good people took a stand. The racists will just have to deal with it.

Richmond renaming school after Obama, scrapping Confederate general's name
Democrats erasing more of their parties history.

A school in the former confederate capitol, Richmond Virginia, has been renamed from j.e.b. stuart Elementary to Barack Obama Elementary.

Which I think is about time. 95% of the students there are African American. I think sending African American children to a school named after confederate general is just sick.

Now the right thing has finally been done. The school is named after the nation's first African American president.

While this is the first school to be named after him, there will be more in the future.

The racists of our nation will be horrified but personally, I don't care. Racists have done enough harm to our nation all these years. It's about time that good people took a stand. The racists will just have to deal with it.

So Frederick Douglass high school and MLK Jr high school in PG County, MD, shouldn’t have been so named because their enrollment at that time was 98% white?
You condone segregation. You’re a racist deluxe.

You're such a sick person. You actually got that from my post?

Wow what kind of person raised you? How did you get so twisted?

No I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying that it's sick to send African American students to a school named after a general in a traitorous army who killed untold number of Americans for the only reason to be able to keep owning human beings as slaves.

ff you can't see that then there is no way I can even hope to explain it to you.

I just feel sorry for people who have to deal with you on a daily basis.

So Frederick Douglass high school and MLK Jr high school in PG County, MD, shouldn’t have been so named because their enrollment at that time was 98% white?

No I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying that it's sick to send African American students to a school named after a general in a traitorous army who killed untold number of Americans for the only reason to be able to keep owning human beings as slaves.

ff you can't see that then there is no way I can even hope to explain it to you.

No more sick than sending kids to a school newly named after a racist....and Ears is one

I think naming a school after bath house butt boy is a disgrace, but a lot of blacks haven't got any sense so who cares?
You`re still having gay fantasies about Obama? Seek help tx
The only fantasies I have about faggots is attending all their funerals.

And people like you wonder why normal human beings are horrified and disgusted with people like you.

What's even worse is that you don't see anything wrong with your post.

No normal and secure person wants to see anyone dead. And no normal person wants to see homosexual people dead just because of who they are.

Seek help. This isn't just to insult you but to give you some real help. You need help.

Try to see that wishing people dead just because who they are isn't normal or healthy. It's down right sick.

I don't know what your faith is or if you even have any faith but one day you're going to have to account for all that hate and you're not going to be able to lie. Try lying and you're going to get laughed all the way to hell.

Literally.

I responded perfectly to what you said. You said the predominant skin color of the student body should determine the name of the school.
What’s more Stuart was not a traitor. He was a soldier fighting for his state which had declared its sovereignty.
You are conditioned by Orwellian democrat propaganda.

I responded perfectly to what you said. You said the predominant skin color of the student body should determine the name of the school.
What’s more Stuart was not a traitor. He was a soldier fighting for his state which had declared its sovereignty.
Jeb Stuart took up arms against his country in order to defend slavery

That’s the current left wing/democrat propagated bullshit narrative.
Stuart fought for a recently declared sovereign state over states rights against an overbearing fed government.
You’re a dupe.

Stuart fought for a recently declared sovereign state over states rights against an overbearing fed government.
You’re a dupe.

They weren’t not recognized as a sovereign state by the US or any other country

You’re a dupe.

That’s what they were fighting over, Einstein.

You’re a dupe.

That’s what they were fighting over, Einstein.
They were traitors who took up arms against their country

They were never recognized as a sovereign state

Last edited:

Forum List

Back