Confederate monument removed in New Orleans after 106 yrs

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A large police presence, as well as large cranes and heavy equipment, were all part of the removal of the monument to former Confederate President Jefferson Davis early Thursday, May 11. Workers who showed up to work on the removal were again shrouded with masks and dark clothing as the city has said there have been threats made against those participating in the removal.
Confederate Monument Removed in New Orleans after 106 years
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now if only we can remove the rejects of society who can't understand history and remove the other morons who can't see they are turning this into a Communist Country . Gawd you fkrs are the dumbest fkn scum of the earth. You will get back what you've done , your own stupidity will come back for you when you realize your freedom is going, going, gone. You fools really need to GTF out of this Country.

The taliban removed statues that were thousands of years old. The destroyers of history don't care how old a historical artifact is. They'll tear it down.

Let's tear down that statue of the alcoholic whoremaster Martin Luther King Jr., that should go.

I agree. A statue of a leader of a government based on the inferiority of the black man should stay as a reminder of the policies of the inheritors of that government.

Soon, there won't be a single statue of any Democrat anywhere in the country ...

They are trying to rewrite history. Thankfully, many of us have original source material.

Soon, there won't be a single statue of any Democrat anywhere in the country
Well, their Republican inheritors are fighting valiantly to protect them. I suppose that will last until someone comes up with a Northern Strategy...

Soon, there won't be a single statue of any Democrat anywhere in the country ...

They are trying to rewrite history. Thankfully, many of us have original source material.

Which side is whining about these statues being taken down?

You can call them "Democrats" till you're blue in the face, it won't change the fact that it's not the "left" that's butthurt about it.

He had a good run. As soon as the Soviet Union collapsed statues of Lenin were torn down. When Iraq was liberated the people tore down the statues of Saddam. There were people who thought that was wrong, too.

I agree. A statue of a leader of a government based on the inferiority of the black man should stay as a reminder of the policies of the inheritors of that government.
The proud placement of a statue to Jefferson Davis was a reminder to all of the proper place in society of the black man

Once it is removed......the negroes will get all uppity

Torch-wielding white supremacists reportedly rallied around a Robert E. Lee statue slated for removal Saturday night in Virginia and chanted “Russia is our friend."

Torch-wielding
protesters rally at
Confederate statue
in Virginia

Protesters Chant
'Russia Is Our
Friend' During Pro-
Confederate Statue Rally (WATCH)

LawNewz · 2 hours ago

Protestors chant
Nazi phrases,
wield torches near
Confederate statue in Charlottesville, Va.

AOL ·
I posted a video of and a link to that. "Russia is our friend........Russia is our friend". And it disapeared. Odd that.

I don't understand why all confederate monuments are going to be removed in the South of USA.
Are non whites communities pushing for that? Or there's another reason?
And plus what's gonna happen to those statues? I hope they don't want to destroy it...as a matter of fact centennial monuments have a historical value :)

The taliban removed statues that were thousands of years old. The destroyers of history don't care how old a historical artifact is. They'll tear it down.

Let's tear down that statue of the alcoholic whoremaster Martin Luther King Jr., that should go.
The Taliban blew up statues...the U.S. is moving statues to museums. But I get where you might not see a difference.

He had a good run. As soon as the Soviet Union collapsed statues of Lenin were torn down. When Iraq was liberated the people tore down the statues of Saddam. There were people who thought that was wrong, too.
Lenin and Saddam were not soldiers who died protecting sovereignty.
Davis wasn't a soldier either and both L+S would argue with the sovereignty angle.

Confederate monuments were put there to remind the negroes of their place in society

They should have been removed 50 years ago

You'd think a group like the klan would provide a building to store their precious relics or The Sisters of the Confederacy or some other hillbilly organization in the south. None are apparently. Why? They like to bellyache about it but they aren't going to spend a penny on these statues of disgraced men.

But it's the south, they give up again.

Forum List

Back