Confederate Flag nutbags crash black kid's party, yell "******" at them

Screen_Shot_2015-07-27_at_3.54.11_PM.png

The next time a useful idiot tells you that the "Confederate" flag (usually meaning the Virginian Battle Flag) is only about "states raaaaaaaahts" and not about racism, remember this story.

Disturbing, very disturbing.

The Atlanta Journal says there are two sides to this story. Uhuh....

Stories differ in Douglas County Confederate flag flap www.ajc.com

(video at the link)

Melissa Alford says videos show the aftermath of an ugly incident — a convoy of Confederate flag-bearing pickup trucks and their passengers interrupting a black child’s birthday party with threats and racial epithets.

Levi Bush, who was driving one of the trucks, says the videos show the unfortunate ending of an unintentional encounter — one triggered, in fact, by the people at that birthday party...

...“Officers on scene were given conflicting statements as to what led up to the confrontation,” the Douglasville Police Department said in an emailed statement.

In one of the videos, Douglasville officers can be seen holding back a group of black men and women as at least seven pickup trucks drive off. The trucks’ white passengers wave as the Confederate, American and military flags mounted on the vehicles flap in the air.

“This is a child’s birthday party,” one woman in the crowd can be heard saying.

A second video shows the trucks gathered on a grassy area, and at least one racial slur can be heard. Alford, the woman hosting a family member’s birthday party, said the trucks drove by several times before parking in the field next to her house.

“One had a gun, saying he was gonna kill the [racial slur],” Alford told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “Then one of them said gimme the gun, I’ll shoot them [racial slur].

Nope. Nothing to see here. Just "states' raaaaaaaaaahts" on display.

Why would white people driving around with a bunch of Confederate flags want to deliberately park as close as they could to a black kid's birthday party? Why, if they dislike black people so much, would they want to be around black people? Why would they go out of their way to stay there as long as they could, until the police arrived and told them to skeedaddle?

Yepp, welcome to 1950.

Now, cue RWNJ support of white racists in Georgia yelling ****** at a bunch of black people holding a birthday party for a kid in 5.... 4.... 3..... 2.... 1......

Although I support the right of any person to fly any flag they want on private property (go for it), there is no doubt that this flag is now a symbol of racism for white supremacist losers all over the country.

And yes, I also saw two US Flags among many, many, many confederate flags. Don't even try to go there about this actually being the US Flag.

Enjoy the parade of stupidity and hatred among racists, in this case, white racists.

One more thing: this thread is not about me, it was just reported here by me. Let's see who is smart enough to figure that one out....

Discuss: was this cool, or not? Is this the right thing to do at a black kid's birthday party, or not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS. Dear mods, this event just happened, which is why it's in the current events forum. If you want to move it to the race relations forum later, I don't care. Thanks, Stat

Next time those of the same Liberal ilk who tell you that one example doesn't fit an entire group make sure they aren't doing it when they post a story that does the same thing.
They are the GOP base ...enjoy them...........

The next time a useful idiot tells you that the "Confederate" flag (usually meaning the Virginian Battle Flag) is only about "states raaaaaaaahts" and not about racism, remember this story.

(video at the link)

Melissa Alford says videos show the aftermath of an ugly incident — a convoy of Confederate flag-bearing pickup trucks and their passengers interrupting a black child’s birthday party with threats and racial epithets.

Levi Bush, who was driving one of the trucks, says the videos show the unfortunate ending of an unintentional encounter — one triggered, in fact, by the people at that birthday party...

...“Officers on scene were given conflicting statements as to what led up to the confrontation,” the Douglasville Police Department said in an emailed statement.

In one of the videos, Douglasville officers can be seen holding back a group of black men and women as at least seven pickup trucks drive off. The trucks’ white passengers wave as the Confederate, American and military flags mounted on the vehicles flap in the air.

A second video shows the trucks gathered on a grassy area, and at least one racial slur can be heard. Alford, the woman hosting a family member’s birthday party, said the trucks drove by several times before parking in the field next to her house.

“One had a gun, saying he was gonna kill the [racial slur],” Alford told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “Then one of them said gimme the gun, I’ll shoot them [racial slur].

Why would white people driving around with a bunch of Confederate flags want to deliberately park as close as they could to a black kid's birthday party? Why, if they dislike black people so much, would they want to be around black people? Why would they go out of their way to stay there as long as they could, until the police arrived and told them to skeedaddle?

Yepp, welcome to 1950.

Now, cue RWNJ support of white racists in Georgia yelling ****** at a bunch of black people holding a birthday party for a kid in 5.... 4.... 3..... 2.... 1......

Although I support the right of any person to fly any flag they want on private property (go for it), there is no doubt that this flag is now a symbol of racism for white supremacist losers all over the country.

And yes, I also saw two US Flags among many, many, many confederate flags. Don't even try to go there about this actually being the US Flag.

Enjoy the parade of stupidity and hatred among racists, in this case, white racists.

One more thing: this thread is not about me, it was just reported here by me. Let's see who is smart enough to figure that one out....

Discuss: was this cool, or not? Is this the right thing to do at a black kid's birthday party, or not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS. Dear mods, this event just happened, which is why it's in the current events forum. If you want to move it to the race relations forum later, I don't care. Thanks, Stat

Next time those of the same Liberal ilk who tell you that one example doesn't fit an entire group make sure they aren't doing it when they post a story that does the same thing.

That's what you would like to believe. It makes it easier for your simple mind to hate something for which you know nothing when it comes to history.

That's the Democrat base mentality.

(video at the link)

Yepp, welcome to 1950.

That's what you would like to believe. It makes it easier for your simple mind to hate something for which you know nothing when it comes to history.

Cut the annoying whinny white man victim act...those are GOP voters end of story

(video at the link)

Yepp, welcome to 1950.

Cut the annoying whinny white man victim act...those are GOP voters end of story

No one's claiming to be a victim except the black folks from the party.

You have verifiable proof that they are GOP voters.

You know what those Confederate Flag flying racist manifesting gun toting pick up truck driving yahoos must be Hillary Clinton voters
DavidTennantlaughing.gif~c200

(video at the link)

Yepp, welcome to 1950.

^ that

I would remind everyone there weren't many if any incidents like this until the left decided to declare war on the confederate flag and anything or one related to it

So what did you expect? That everyone would just ignore the morons that celebrate the losers with their "support slavery" flags? Finally it sunk in to the leaders in charge that we (US Citizens) don't honor losers like Robert E. Lee and Travis with statues and flags.....we send those things to a museum, where people can go and laugh at their sheer bigotry and ignorance. If you love your confederate flag....go to the museum more often.
What I expect is for an entire group or region of country not be painted with a broad brush because of the actions of a few. This whole flag flap started because a picture of Dylan Roof holding a confederate flag surfaced after the church shooting then the far left PC when on their rampage to ban any and everything that bore the confederate flag from t shirts to hats to boots to fucking tv show that had a car with one painted on the roof of seeing that flag upsets you so much turn your head and keep walking.

I would remind everyone there weren't many if any incidents like this until the left decided to declare war on the confederate flag and anything or one related to it

So what did you expect? That everyone would just ignore the morons that celebrate the losers with their "support slavery" flags? Finally it sunk in to the leaders in charge that we (US Citizens) don't honor losers like Robert E. Lee and Travis with statues and flags.....we send those things to a museum, where people can go and laugh at their sheer bigotry and ignorance. If you love your confederate flag....go to the museum more often.
What I expect is for an entire group or region of country not be painted with a broad brush because of the actions of a few. This whole flag flap started because a picture of Dylan Roof holding a confederate flag surfaced after the church shooting then the far left PC when on their rampage to ban any and everything that bore the confederate flag from t shirts to hats to boots to fucking tv show that had a car with one painted on the roof of seeing that flag upsets you so much turn your head and keep walking.

Isn't that what the lefts say shouldn't be done on other issues?

Pride in what ? being race monger traitors ?
those morons are the Republican base ...bury them in prison...

Their region. As I said. Dumbass.
The confederate flag should only be on toilet paper

You mean you're willing to come and try to take mine?
You are such a tough guy...go ride with your toilet paper flag to a child's party to intimidate children like your fellow morons ..with me.,.you got another thing coming defeated rebel ass wipe

You are such a tough guy...go ride with your toilet paper flag to a child's party to intimidate children like your fellow morons ..with me.,.you got another thing coming defeated rebel ass wipe

What do I have coming pussy?

I'll use the Obama toilet paper I have. Even if his picture isn't on it, when I wipe, it does.

What do I have coming pussy?

I'll use the Obama toilet paper I have. Even if his picture isn't on it, when I wipe, it does.
You irritated Rebel loser ?...do not forget the surrender at Appomattox ...so sweet....They should have hung Jeff Davis and Robert E Lee

Forum List

Back