Confederate Flag nutbags crash black kid's party, yell "******" at them

No, is that why you don't have yours? Projecting your own feelings, I see. I also see you didn't comment on your clown.....:D

I don't use my picture because I'm well known and may run for political office someday. :)

Really? You're afraid that no one will vote for you, then?

Lighten up Nancy, I was being facetious. Fact is, I use my work computer and I have no images of myself on here.

Oh, but you think others should post their picture or they are afraid? Paranoia much?

No I was just making fun of your picture. And yes, you do seem to be a little paranoid,

Well, it's not my picture.........I'm surprised you don't recognize your sterling candidate.....and no, I'm not the one making assumptions about people's avatars, so, no, you're the paranoid one.

I don't use my picture because I'm well known and may run for political office someday. :)

Lighten up Nancy, I was being facetious. Fact is, I use my work computer and I have no images of myself on here.

Oh, but you think others should post their picture or they are afraid? Paranoia much?

No I was just making fun of your picture. And yes, you do seem to be a little paranoid,

Well, it's not my picture.........I'm surprised you don't recognize your sterling candidate.....and no, I'm not the one making assumptions about people's avatars, so, no, you're the paranoid one.

He ain't my candidate. Assuming you're a moron because of you avatar doesn't make me paranoid either. Add to that the stupid shit you say only reinforces that assumption.

He ain't my candidate. Assuming you're a moron because of you avatar doesn't make me paranoid either. Add to that the stupid shit you say only reinforces that assumption.

Yeah sure, but one just like him, is. I'm not the moron, he's not my candidate. And the only one saying stupid shit is you......and try doing your job instead of posting personal shit on your boss's time.

Yeah sure, but one just like him, is. I'm not the moron, he's not my candidate. And the only one saying stupid shit is you......and try doing your job instead of posting personal shit on your boss's time.

I am the boss and I dictate what my job is. Right now it's laughing at your goofy ass.

Assuming a moron upon seeing a clown avatar just means you have reached the mental development stage of being able to generalize.

Most people learn this in their infancy.

Liberals? Not so much.

the title of the OP is a lie

the trucks did not crash the party i.e did not go on party property

did not hear any threats or racial slurs from the trucks

OP does not care about black racism

the title of the OP is a lie

the trucks did not crash the party i.e did not go on party property

did not hear any threats or racial slurs from the trucks

OP does not care about black racism

The one truck driver admitted, that after the blacks threw rocks, caused an accident, surrounded and threatened them, that someone did use a racial slur.

This, in the minds of the libs, is worse than the actions of the blacks. That they deny happened anyways.

Assuming a moron upon seeing a clown avatar just means you have reached the mental development stage of being able to generalize.

Liberals? Not so much.

Well, you must still be in a fetal stage.......a moronic fetal stage, at that.....

Liberals? Not so much.

Well, you must still be in a fetal stage.......a moronic fetal stage, at that.....

No, it's pretty reasonable to expect a moron when you see the clown posse show up.

I would remind everyone there weren't many if any incidents like this until the left decided to declare war on the confederate flag and anything or one related to it. You help stir up a hornets nest then act shocked and appalled by some of the results of doing so.

I would remind everyone there weren't many if any incidents like this until the left decided to declare war on the confederate flag and anything or one related to it. You help stir up a hornets nest then act shocked and appalled by some of the results of doing so.

After the flag was pulled off the Statehouse dome 15 years ago, it was called a settled issue. The banner was instead moved to a monument honoring Confederate soldiers elsewhere on the Capitol grounds.

S.C. House Opens Debate Over Confederate Flag

I would remind everyone there weren't many if any incidents like this until the left decided to declare war on the confederate flag and anything or one related to it

So what did you expect? That everyone would just ignore the morons that celebrate the losers with their "support slavery" flags? Finally it sunk in to the leaders in charge that we (US Citizens) don't honor losers like Robert E. Lee and Travis with statues and flags.....we send those things to a museum, where people can go and laugh at their sheer bigotry and ignorance. If you love your confederate flag....go to the museum more often.

Some people dishonored that flag and you want to make excuses and blame anonymous unknown maybe non existent people on the left. If the lovers of that flag had policed the jerks who dishonored it over the years it would not be so disliked and stereotyped into representing people like the jerks who were just indicted for dishonoring it.

Screen_Shot_2015-07-27_at_3.54.11_PM.png

The next time a useful idiot tells you that the "Confederate" flag (usually meaning the Virginian Battle Flag) is only about "states raaaaaaaahts" and not about racism, remember this story.

Disturbing, very disturbing.

The Atlanta Journal says there are two sides to this story. Uhuh....

Stories differ in Douglas County Confederate flag flap www.ajc.com

(video at the link)

Melissa Alford says videos show the aftermath of an ugly incident — a convoy of Confederate flag-bearing pickup trucks and their passengers interrupting a black child’s birthday party with threats and racial epithets.

Levi Bush, who was driving one of the trucks, says the videos show the unfortunate ending of an unintentional encounter — one triggered, in fact, by the people at that birthday party...

...“Officers on scene were given conflicting statements as to what led up to the confrontation,” the Douglasville Police Department said in an emailed statement.

In one of the videos, Douglasville officers can be seen holding back a group of black men and women as at least seven pickup trucks drive off. The trucks’ white passengers wave as the Confederate, American and military flags mounted on the vehicles flap in the air.

“This is a child’s birthday party,” one woman in the crowd can be heard saying.

A second video shows the trucks gathered on a grassy area, and at least one racial slur can be heard. Alford, the woman hosting a family member’s birthday party, said the trucks drove by several times before parking in the field next to her house.

“One had a gun, saying he was gonna kill the [racial slur],” Alford told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “Then one of them said gimme the gun, I’ll shoot them [racial slur].

Nope. Nothing to see here. Just "states' raaaaaaaaaahts" on display.

Why would white people driving around with a bunch of Confederate flags want to deliberately park as close as they could to a black kid's birthday party? Why, if they dislike black people so much, would they want to be around black people? Why would they go out of their way to stay there as long as they could, until the police arrived and told them to skeedaddle?

Yepp, welcome to 1950.

Now, cue RWNJ support of white racists in Georgia yelling ****** at a bunch of black people holding a birthday party for a kid in 5.... 4.... 3..... 2.... 1......

Although I support the right of any person to fly any flag they want on private property (go for it), there is no doubt that this flag is now a symbol of racism for white supremacist losers all over the country.

And yes, I also saw two US Flags among many, many, many confederate flags. Don't even try to go there about this actually being the US Flag.

Enjoy the parade of stupidity and hatred among racists, in this case, white racists.

One more thing: this thread is not about me, it was just reported here by me. Let's see who is smart enough to figure that one out....

Discuss: was this cool, or not? Is this the right thing to do at a black kid's birthday party, or not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS. Dear mods, this event just happened, which is why it's in the current events forum. If you want to move it to the race relations forum later, I don't care. Thanks, Stat
Sadly, it is emblematic of the contemporary Repub Base

The next time a useful idiot tells you that the "Confederate" flag (usually meaning the Virginian Battle Flag) is only about "states raaaaaaaahts" and not about racism, remember this story.

(video at the link)

Melissa Alford says videos show the aftermath of an ugly incident — a convoy of Confederate flag-bearing pickup trucks and their passengers interrupting a black child’s birthday party with threats and racial epithets.

Levi Bush, who was driving one of the trucks, says the videos show the unfortunate ending of an unintentional encounter — one triggered, in fact, by the people at that birthday party...

...“Officers on scene were given conflicting statements as to what led up to the confrontation,” the Douglasville Police Department said in an emailed statement.

In one of the videos, Douglasville officers can be seen holding back a group of black men and women as at least seven pickup trucks drive off. The trucks’ white passengers wave as the Confederate, American and military flags mounted on the vehicles flap in the air.

A second video shows the trucks gathered on a grassy area, and at least one racial slur can be heard. Alford, the woman hosting a family member’s birthday party, said the trucks drove by several times before parking in the field next to her house.

“One had a gun, saying he was gonna kill the [racial slur],” Alford told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “Then one of them said gimme the gun, I’ll shoot them [racial slur].

Why would white people driving around with a bunch of Confederate flags want to deliberately park as close as they could to a black kid's birthday party? Why, if they dislike black people so much, would they want to be around black people? Why would they go out of their way to stay there as long as they could, until the police arrived and told them to skeedaddle?

Yepp, welcome to 1950.

Now, cue RWNJ support of white racists in Georgia yelling ****** at a bunch of black people holding a birthday party for a kid in 5.... 4.... 3..... 2.... 1......

Although I support the right of any person to fly any flag they want on private property (go for it), there is no doubt that this flag is now a symbol of racism for white supremacist losers all over the country.

And yes, I also saw two US Flags among many, many, many confederate flags. Don't even try to go there about this actually being the US Flag.

Enjoy the parade of stupidity and hatred among racists, in this case, white racists.

One more thing: this thread is not about me, it was just reported here by me. Let's see who is smart enough to figure that one out....

Discuss: was this cool, or not? Is this the right thing to do at a black kid's birthday party, or not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS. Dear mods, this event just happened, which is why it's in the current events forum. If you want to move it to the race relations forum later, I don't care. Thanks, Stat

Next time those of the same Liberal ilk who tell you that one example doesn't fit an entire group make sure they aren't doing it when they post a story that does the same thing.

(video at the link)

Yepp, welcome to 1950.

Sadly, it is emblematic of the contemporary Repub Base

So you apply one example to all of a group. I thought you Liberal fucks said it was wrong to do so.

Forum List

Back