Solution to mass shootings? Guns s0ns according to polls!!!

Who's not winning??:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Love when progressive k00ks get the finger in the eye, but this is particularly satisfying!!!

Majority Of Americans Now See Guns As The Solution To Mass Shootings Zero Hedge
Are you friggin kidding? Look, there is NO amount of gun control that can keep GUNS from getting into the hands of those that really want them. Gun control would work about as well as Illegal drug control. We can't stop guns from being sold on the black market. And, how many citizens are going to hand over their guns? All the BS talk about gun control is a waste of time and energy. Anyone can get their hands on a gun anytime they want one. Can anyone buy illegal drugs anytime they want them? ..... Pleeeeeeez ... Geez ....... wake up and smell the coffee.

I`m not surprised. The majority of americans believe a lot of stupid things. It seems rather odd that people don`t mind being gunned down at a church or movie theater as long as the shooter wasn`t an illegal or a muslim. Without a doubt these things don`t happen in Japan because all Japanese carry guns with them wherever they go.

Who's not winning??:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Love when progressive k00ks get the finger in the eye, but this is particularly satisfying!!!

Majority Of Americans Now See Guns As The Solution To Mass Shootings Zero Hedge
Are you friggin kidding? Look, there is NO amount of gun control that can keep GUNS from getting into the hands of those that really want them. Gun control would work about as well as Illegal drug control. We can't stop guns from being sold on the black market. And, how many citizens are going to hand over their guns? All the BS talk about gun control is a waste of time and energy. Anyone can get their hands on a gun anytime they want one. Can anyone buy illegal drugs anytime they want them? ..... Pleeeeeeez ... Geez ....... wake up and smell the coffee.

-------------

Thank you for pointing out that government attempts to ban inanimate objects simply creates the problems with which we're all familiar.

Some of the less obvious problems are that criminalizing something simply gives government agencies more power to further intrude into our lives:

- It gives them another excuse to search your home, car, place of work.

- "Collateral Confiscation" during that search they may find that old "joint" etc that your kid lost 5 years ago & in some cases, confiscate your car, any firearm you may have nearby.

Even for those who dislike firearms, why give the Government more power when it's already busy taking taking it without your consent

thanks

I`m not surprised. The majority of americans believe a lot of stupid things. It seems rather odd that people don`t mind being gunned down at a church or movie theater as long as the shooter wasn`t an illegal or a muslim. Without a doubt these things don`t happen in Japan because all Japanese carry guns with them wherever they go.

No, it doesn't happen in Japan because most of the overly aggressive Japanese were killed in this really big war. Add to that the fact that they never have been particularly violent towards their own kind.....but, set a few on a Chinese or Korean town and they go berserk. Hell if you took those Japanese soldiers ANYWHERE but Japan, they raped and pillaged with the best of them.

Wait....
Gun-related crime is so bad that we need to further restrict the right of the law abiding, but NOT so bad that it is unreasonable for the law abiding to want to carry a gun for their protection?
:lol:

No, it doesn't happen in Japan because most of the overly aggressive Japanese were killed in this really big war. Add to that the fact that they never have been particularly violent towards their own kind.....but, set a few on a Chinese or Korean town and they go berserk. Hell if you took those Japanese soldiers ANYWHERE but Japan, they raped and pillaged with the best of them.
That`s some really nutty stuff you typed there westwall. The topic isn`t raping and pillaging.

That`s some really nutty stuff you typed there westwall. The topic isn`t raping and pillaging.

Actually, it's factual history. And it bears directly on the comment I answered. Color me unsurprised you're not educated enough to understand the connection.

Got it west. All of the mean Japanese were killed in WW2 and the fact that Japan is not a gun saturated society plays no role in the absence of daily massacres. Now I`m "educated" :) I can`t thank you enough...until I stop laughing anyway.

Forum List

Back