Confederate Flag nutbags crash black kid's party, yell "******" at them

Confederate nutbags?

Why wouldn't it be operatives hired by George Soros to promote racial disharmony?

:terror:

Confederate nutbags?

Why wouldn't it be operatives hired by George Soros to promote racial disharmony?

Sounds right. After all that's all Jim Crow was. It was a CIA/liberal operation to rule up black folks to begin the destruction of America.

Confederate nutbags?

Sounds right. After all that's all Jim Crow was. It was a CIA/liberal operation to rule up black folks to begin the destruction of America.

I presume you heard how George Soros was paying black people $5,000 a month to protest at Ferguson.

Confederate nutbags?

I presume you heard how George Soros was paying black people $5,000 a month to protest at Ferguson.

Hadn't heard that. It make sense if you think about the larger picture. The grand end- game for America.

You're about as retarded as your handle.

Got nothing I see.

I got plenty, but I choose not to waste it on a retarded punk like you.

How and why do you suppose those fellers ended up in a field next door to the party?

Don't know, don't care. It doesn't show them "crashing" a party though, now does it?

Don't care?
What if they had pulled in there deliberately?
It is odd that they pulled into the grass directly adjacent to the party. That does seem a tad bit confrontational.

But they didn't. "Odd" describes you perfectly.

So pulling up in the grass adjacent to a party is "confrontational?

Are you and Rdean related?

Oh so the blacks that use the word are just idiots according to you. Thanks for clearing that up.

No, dummy. Whites can call each other cracker, and it's not an insult....same thing with blacks calling other blacks the "n" word....doesn't have the same impact as when one of another race uses it. You knew that, though....you're just trying to act dumb so you can keep using it?

How often do you hear whites calling each other cracker?
I've heard it enough.

BTW cracker doesn't offend me and it doesn't matter what race the person is saying it. I reckon I've got thicker skin than most liberals and blacks.
It doesn't me either.......and you don't have thicker skin.....you certainly are taking up for the ones that use the word......guess your skin is not as thick as you think.

You sir are a liar.

You're the liar. First off, I'm not a sir.....and second, you wouldn't be refuting this thread if you weren't a bit offended by the OP. So....there you are.

I don't get offended, I leave that to you libturds.

Not a sir huh? Well, maybe you should tone down the makeup.

The idea of a line of white guys in trucks driving around hooting and hollering racial slurs at blacks is just as unlikely in today's America as they just randomly targeting a black kid's birthday party.

:rofl:

Why? Because fuck video thats why

The idea of a line of white guys in trucks driving around hooting and hollering racial slurs at blacks is just as unlikely in today's America as they just randomly targeting a black kid's birthday party.

Why? Because fuck video thats why

Nothing in the video supports that scenario.

That fact that a man yelled a racial slur after all the provocations of the events that occurred BEFORE the video, does not mean that they were yelling racial slurs while they were riding around.

Before the rock throwing and the accident and surrounding and the verbal harassment.

You ready to admit that the blacks used racial slurs too?

No, dummy. Whites can call each other cracker, and it's not an insult....same thing with blacks calling other blacks the "n" word....doesn't have the same impact as when one of another race uses it. You knew that, though....you're just trying to act dumb so you can keep using it?

I've heard it enough.

BTW cracker doesn't offend me and it doesn't matter what race the person is saying it. I reckon I've got thicker skin than most liberals and blacks.
It doesn't me either.......and you don't have thicker skin.....you certainly are taking up for the ones that use the word......guess your skin is not as thick as you think.

You sir are a liar.

You're the liar. First off, I'm not a sir.....and second, you wouldn't be refuting this thread if you weren't a bit offended by the OP. So....there you are.

So, right-turds like you like to whine just for the sake of whining? Gotcha.

Oh, I see, you thought my avatar was a picture of myself.......how typically conservative of you....you don't even recognize your own clowns?

I've heard it enough.

You sir are a liar.

Oh, I see, you thought my avatar was a picture of myself.......how typically conservative of you....you don't even recognize your own clowns?

Afraid to use your own picture huh? Gotcha.

I've heard it enough.

You sir are a liar.

No, is that why you don't have yours? Projecting your own feelings, I see. I also see you didn't comment on your clown.....:D

You sir are a liar.

No, is that why you don't have yours? Projecting your own feelings, I see. I also see you didn't comment on your clown.....:D

I don't use my picture because I'm well known and may run for political office someday. :)

I don't use my picture because I'm well known and may run for political office someday. :)

Really? You're afraid that no one will vote for you, then?

Lighten up Nancy, I was being facetious. Fact is, I use my work computer and I have no images of myself on here.

Lighten up Nancy, I was being facetious. Fact is, I use my work computer and I have no images of myself on here.

Oh, but you think others should post their picture or they are afraid? Paranoia much?

Oh, but you think others should post their picture or they are afraid? Paranoia much?

No I was just making fun of your picture. And yes, you do seem to be a little paranoid,

Forum List

Back