Confederate Flag nutbags crash black kid's party, yell "******" at them

"Just driving by minding their own business when some crazy blacks started throwing rocks for no reason."

LOL! What an idiot.

NOpe. You lefties have divided US into the traditional view of the Confederate Flag, as a harmless symbol of regional pride,

and another nation where the Flag is a symbol of terrible EVULNESS.

Thus from the perspective of the white truck drivers that attack would have come from out of the blue for no reason.

I do note that you ignored my overall point to go for a moronic gotcha.

IN your opinion, would the blacks, hypothetically, been justified in throwing rocks at the trucks?

Again, I wasn't there. I don't know what I would have done in that situation. I suppose if someone were to waive a gun at me, I'd want it to be a big rock with good aim.

I actually don't have any problem with the Confederate flag. It's the idiots who are waiving them around, yelling racial slurs, that I have a problem with.

According to the more credible story, the rocks came first.

It is one thing to disbelieve the more credible story. It is another to pretend to be unaware of it.

SO, you have a problem with the "idiots" who wave them around.

IN your opinion, would the blacks, hypothetically, been justified in throwing rocks at those idiots?

Yes, I have a problem with people waiving the Confederate flag while yelling racial slurs. You don't?

There were no rocks thrown.

How do you "know" there were no rocks thrown?

We have agreed that this is a "he said, she said" situation.

It's a "he said, she said" situation.

The only thing we know for sure is that a convoy of Confederate flag-bearing pickup trucks and their passengers somehow ended up at a black child’s birthday party, who then yelled racial slurs.

From the link in the OP

Bush said, admitting that a specific racial slur was likely used by members of his group.

Yes, it is a "he said, she said" situation.

So in such a case one must compare both stories and judge likely hood.

Would the blacks, hypothetically, been justified in throwing rocks at the trucks?

The answer is obviously yes. THat is why you will not give it.

Thus, the white guys story becomes the more credible.

And once you realize that the blacks threw rocks,caused the accident, then went over to harass and threaten the lone truck's occupant(s) and then the other trucks came back to protect them,

then the question is, how does harsh language compare to that, as to whom the bad guy is here?

Oh, and btw, what kind of language do you think the outraged blacks were using?

Has anyone asked the lady from the party about that?

I doubt it.

It is ok for blacks to use racial slurs against whites.

What racial slurs were used by the black people at the party? I listened to the video, and I didn't hear any.

From my post, that you just hit the reply button to.

I doubt it.

It is obvious from this that I do not know what kind of slurs were used. THat is strongly implied when you ask a question.

So, care to answer the question(s)?

Do you have any proof that racial slurs were used by the black people at the party? If so, I'd like to see it.

We do have proof that racial slurs were used by members in the trucks, because they confessed to it.

I'll wait here.

Sooooooo, still running from the question.

The reason is obvious.

You know damn well that in that situation, any group of blacks that would gather around the truck to verbally harass the white guys, would use racial and ethnic slurs.

But you are to dishonest to admit it.

And your proof is that you don't like black people? Where's your proof? Don't talk to me about honesty, you little turd.

"Just driving by minding their own business when some crazy blacks started throwing rocks for no reason."

LOL! What an idiot.

NOpe. You lefties have divided US into the traditional view of the Confederate Flag, as a harmless symbol of regional pride,

Thus from the perspective of the white truck drivers that attack would have come from out of the blue for no reason.

IN your opinion, would the blacks, hypothetically, been justified in throwing rocks at the trucks?

Again, I wasn't there. I don't know what I would have done in that situation. I suppose if someone were to waive a gun at me, I'd want it to be a big rock with good aim.

I actually don't have any problem with the Confederate flag. It's the idiots who are waiving them around, yelling racial slurs, that I have a problem with.

It is one thing to disbelieve the more credible story. It is another to pretend to be unaware of it.

IN your opinion, would the blacks, hypothetically, been justified in throwing rocks at those idiots?

Yes, I have a problem with people waiving the Confederate flag while yelling racial slurs. You don't?

No rocks were thrown until you have evidence of rocks being thrown. You have none.

LOL! What an idiot.

To the racists in the trucks, the flag clearly is associated with their racism.

That is just your assumption.

If the blacks in question admitted to throwing the rocks, would you support them anyways?

What rocks? Now you've gone from hypothetical to if. LOL!

LOL! What an idiot.

I'm simply going by what we have as evidence. There's no evidence rocks were thrown. How many fucking times do I need to repeat myself, you ignorant twit?

Again, we do know that the flag waivers were yelling racial slurs....they admitted it in the OP. I have no idea what the black people said other than what we have on video, and there were no racial slurs used.

What rocks?

DIdn't read the linked article.

And unwilling to answer the question honestly.

There's no proof of any rocks being thrown. They didn't capture it on video, so it never happened.

Ummn, that is crazy talk.

Video is not the only standard of proof anywhere for anything, except in your head, right now, to give yourself an excuse to dismiss the more credible scenario.

In your opinion, would the blacks, hypothetically, been justified in throwing rocks at the trucks?
No. To you, the only standard of proof is what the white folks say. Bunch of racist assholes drive around, advertising their racism and yelling racist slurs and you claim they did nothing wrong. Which truck were you in?

It is very unlikely in 2015 that a group of white guys just randomly chose a party of blacks to drive up to and attempt to intimidate.

It is much more likely, after the massive demagoguery of the last few months, that a group of blacks would consider a line of trucks with Confederate Flags on them to be a provocation and to react badly.

This is my position.

Do you care to actually address it, seriously, instead of just being an asshole?

Asshole.

How did you come to that conclusion, knowing that only the guys in the trucks, with the flags, admitted to using racial slurs?

To all of you lefties, So, in your opinion would the blacks, hypothetically, been justified in throwing rocks at the trucks?

I don't believe that happened at all.
like I said, the black folks were at home having a party. Not driving around town looking for flagfliers to assault with stones.

Really?

Considering how bad you lefties claim flying the flag is, you don't think a bunch of black folks having a party might not be greatly offended by the sight of some Southern Whites flying the flag?>

SO, , in your opinion would the blacks, hypothetically, been justified in throwing rocks at the trucks?

NO MORON.
Interesting that you think people are overly sensitive to the flag and yet still defend the flagtard parade around town.

LOL! What an idiot.

He obviously doesn't see anything wrong with the flagtard parade deliberately instigating trouble with people who he asserts are sensitive to the flag. Somehow in his mind it is perfectly ok to rile up the blacks and then complain when he thinks they react badly. His agenda is clear. Demonize blacks in any way possible.

There's no proof of any rocks being thrown. They didn't capture it on video, so it never happened.

Video is not the only standard of proof anywhere for anything, except in your head, right now, to give yourself an excuse to dismiss the more credible scenario.

In your opinion, would the blacks, hypothetically, been justified in throwing rocks at the trucks?

The only thing we know for sure is that a convoy of Confederate flag-bearing pickup trucks and their passengers somehow ended up at a black child’s birthday party, who then yelled racial slurs.

From the link in the OP

Bush said, admitting that a specific racial slur was likely used by members of his group.

Would the blacks, hypothetically, been justified in throwing rocks at the trucks?

And once you realize that the blacks threw rocks,caused the accident, then went over to harass and threaten the lone truck's occupant(s) and then the other trucks came back to protect them,

then the question is, how does harsh language compare to that, as to whom the bad guy is here?

I doubt it.

What racial slurs were used by the black people at the party? I listened to the video, and I didn't hear any.

I doubt it.

It is obvious from this that I do not know what kind of slurs were used. THat is strongly implied when you ask a question.

Has anyone claimed, even the redneck racists, that any racial slurs were uttered by the African Americans? Or that they even used vullgarities? That you assume they did reveals your racism.

LOL! What an idiot.

"More credible" I.e "what the white folks said"

From the link in the OP

I doubt it.

His entire act is to take what the white people who don't live there say as fact while ignoring the entire video.

Again, if he had to defend only the video he couldnt, but add in a tale of blacks made me do it and everything is justified.

Take out the 3 or 4 different stories the white boys told and what do you have? Whites dudes on tape using racial slurs at a child's birthday party. Then those same guys threatening to shoot people in front of the police. That's infefensible...unless Correll can make up some BS for why thats ok

"The reason is obvious.

You know damn well that in that situation, any group of blacks that would gather around the truck to verbally harass the white guys, would use racial and ethnic slurs."

There you have it. Correl's blatant Racism. All blacks would use racial and ethnic slurs. Just cause you and your fellow racist inbreds do do, does not mean others, particularly your betters, would stoop to your level.

LOL! What an idiot.

To the racists in the trucks, the flag clearly is associated with their racism.

That is just your assumption.

If the blacks in question admitted to throwing the rocks, would you support them anyways?
As assumption based on their use of racial slurs. Not much of a reach. Non-racists don't fling racial slurs at others. Since the black did not admit to throwing rocks and their is no evidence of it, your question is moronic.

What rocks?

No. To you, the only standard of proof is what the white folks say. Bunch of racist assholes drive around, advertising their racism and yelling racist slurs and you claim they did nothing wrong. Which truck were you in?

It is very unlikely in 2015 that a group of white guys just randomly chose a party of blacks to drive up to and attempt to intimidate.

It is much more likely, after the massive demagoguery of the last few months, that a group of blacks would consider a line of trucks with Confederate Flags on them to be a provocation and to react badly.

This is my position.

Do you care to actually address it, seriously, instead of just being an asshole?

Asshole.
Your opinion based on you being a stupid fucking racist. Not based on any facts. Racists taunting blacks with their white sheets and klan flags is all too common. Only difference now is the vast majority of Americans recognize them for what they are; Un-American. Oh, and they usually get their asses best and run off with their tails between their legs. Like the pricks did. .

Last edited:

LOL! What an idiot.

Coward.

YOu won't admit that you think that having Confederate flags on a truck justifies throwing rocks.

Because doing so would be admitting, that the scenario the truck drivers tell is credible.

I doubt it.

I doubt it.

Do you have any proof that racial slurs were used by the black people at the party? If so, I'd like to see it.

We do have proof that racial slurs were used by members in the trucks, because they confessed to it.

I'll wait here.

Dude. I have clearly stated that I have asked the question because I do not know what kind of slurs were used.

I am asking your personal opinion on what you think the blacks said.

Was harsh language used?

We do know that the flag waivers were yelling racial slurs....they admitted it in the OP. I have no idea what the black people said other than what we have on video, and there were no racial slurs used.

Bull.

You know damn well that a group of outraged blacks would have used harsh and insensitive language.

Yet, you refuse to admit it, because it does not serve your agenda of blaming the white guys.

I doubt it.

I doubt it.

I'll wait here.

Dude. I have clearly stated that I have asked the question because I do not know what kind of slurs were used.

I am asking your personal opinion on what you think the blacks said.

Was harsh language used?

We do know that the flag waivers were yelling racial slurs....they admitted it in the OP. I have no idea what the black people said other than what we have on video, and there were no racial slurs used.

It is interesting that you believe them when they say that some of them used racial slurs, but you choose to not believe them when they say that they did that well after the rocks were thrown and they were harassed and threatened by the blacks.

It is almost as though you choose what to believe based on how well it serves your agenda....

I doubt it.

I doubt it.

I'll wait here.

Sooooooo, still running from the question.

The reason is obvious.

You know damn well that in that situation, any group of blacks that would gather around the truck to verbally harass the white guys, would use racial and ethnic slurs.

But you are to dishonest to admit it.

And your proof is that you don't like black people? Where's your proof? Don't talk to me about honesty, you little turd.

We have agreed tha it is a "he said, she said" and you ask for proof in the same post you accuse ME of dishonesty?!

:haha:

Asshole.

LOL! What an idiot.

"More credible" I.e "what the white folks said"

As I have repeatedly said, and you have been unable to honestly address,

IN today's America it is far more credible that a group of blacks would be horribly offended by the sight of a line of trucks flying the confederate flag and react badly than a group of white guys randomly targeted a black kid's birthday party.

That is why it is more credible.

Can you honestly address that now?

Rhetorical question, I know the answer is no.

THe same way you have been dodging all my other questions.

Forum List

Back