Confederate constitution legalized slavery

And the fool continues to reveal himself more and more... ^^^

...and he thinks he's being 'clever' about it... :lmao:
I was being clever.....

Swing and a miss, clown.
No, just another one knocked out of the park, and above your intellect.

Your painfully obvious insecurity is a cry for help. Cry somewhere else, because I don't give a shit, you uneducated buffoon.
Sweetie,
It was you who showed up late for this party, and jumped in before you realized you were in way over your head. Uneducated? Not I .
It is you who have yet been able to name the two opposing system that establish the foundation of the Framers' 1787 CONstitution, or explain how the two opposing systems where to function. The best you are likely to do is simply repeat the base indoctrination of the "checks and balances". How pathetic, yet you accuse me of being uneducated. That really is hilarious.

Uneducated? Not I .....

You've already admitted to it. I know you live for revisionism, but wait a century or so first.
Oh, but truth is not revisionism, it's simply the truth. A century, maybe, two years, maybe, ten years, perhaps. Only time will tell. But the truth has had over 200 years of indoctrination piled on top to cover it, but truth always rises.

And you wouldn't know the truth if it bitch-slapped you up and down the street all day.

And you wouldn't know the truth if it bitch-slapped you up and down the street all day.
Oh, the truth already bitch slapped me in the face, I was simply willing to accept it. This may be hard for you to believe, but once I was as ignorant to the truth as you. I,like you had no idea what those two opposing systems were that form the foundation of both the 1787/1789 U.S. CONstitution, and our CSA constitution, I then had to drop the indoctrination of decades of U.S. miseducation, in order to begin a real education based in the understanding of the omitted facts that are associated with indoctrination.
The fact is that both of those Constitutions were infected with a fatal flaw in protecting individual liberty. The only remedy is to return to the Articles of Confederation.
You would do well to educate yourself concerning these truths.

The Articles of Confederation were a failure. That's why they had to be replaced. They are never coming back, no matter how much some uneducated idiot on the internet wishes otherwise.

Deal with it, or continue to make a fool of yourself this way.

The Articles of Confederation were a failure. That's why they had to be replaced. They are never coming back, no matter how much some uneducated idiot on the internet wishes otherwise.

Deal with it, or continue to make a fool of yourself this way.
Why do you keep offering me the opportunity to expose your ignorance?
Are you just that foolish?
Can you answer these questions?
What was the purpose of the Articles of Confederation?
How long were they in operation?
Why were they a failure?
Think before you answer, (that is if you are able) remember you are in over your head, and these are trick questions posed to simply show further your absolute pathetic ignorance and indoctrination.
I somehow doubt you are able to answer them, as you were not even able to answer my other simple questions.

But please do try.

James is just adorable yammering on about the ACC, etc.

He is occupied and doing badly. :lol:

James is just adorable yammering on about the ACC, etc.

He is occupied and doing badly. :lol:
Still not educated enough to answer those simple questions, are you JAKE?
Of course they have in thread after thread, and you stand there with your hands over your ears singing "Nah nah nah nah," over and over. You are in denial.
Actually, JAKE, no one has answered any of them.
I challenge YOU, or anyone else to answer them.
If in fact even one of these two simple questions have been answered, I challenge YOU to point to them, otherwise YOU are a LIAR.
Here they are again.....
What are the two systems that were cobbled together to form the foundation of the 1787/1789 U.S. CONstitution?
Can you please explain these two systems and their operation within YOUR 1787/1789 U.S. CONstitution?
These are actually simple questions if you understand YOUR own CONstitutional system.

Um . . . you are still in denial, James, aren't you?

You would be the actual murderer on the trap door of the gallows screaming "I didn't do it" as you began your descent into hell.

Keep posting here: this is the best education for the rest of the Board as your silliness is over and over corrected and the true narrative taught.

Um . . . you are still in denial, James, aren't you?

You would be the actual murderer on the trap door of the gallows screaming "I didn't do it" as you began your descent into hell.

Keep posting here: this is the best education for the rest of the Board as your silliness is over and over corrected and the true narrative taught.
Well, well, Jake, you are indeed a liar, as you cannot direct anyone to a single point where anyone has answered those two simple questions, yet you claim that they have been answered many times. LIAR, LIAR.
And still you cant answer those two simple questions can you JAKE?
Posting a bunch of BS as you do, does not hide the fact that you have no understanding of YOUR own CONstitutional system. Until you understand it, you really should stay out of any discussion of it other than as a silent ignorant learning from others.

James, that is what you are doing. Competently corrected by professionals of your errors, you keep on with immoral stubbornness insisting that left if right, up is down, and the southern states are occupied.

James, that is what you are doing. Competently corrected by professionals of your errors, you keep on with immoral stubbornness insisting that left if right, up is down, and the southern states are occupied.
JAKE,
Still waiting on you or anyone else to answer those two questions.
You are diverting again, and as I have proven using documented citation, our Southern State governments were replaced using the same tactic that Stalin later used when he INCORPORATED States into the former Soviet Union.
Both in legal terms are occupation.
You offer nothing in the form of citation to rebut these facts, all you are able to do is state that "professionals correct my errors" yet even here you offer no citation of this alleged correction.
You are simply two ignorant to apply fact to fiction.

You are gurging, James: they have been appropriately answered.

The only occupation going on are by the voices in your head.

You are gurging, James: they have been appropriately answered.

The only occupation going on are by the voices in your head.
JAKE,
I'm certain that you don't realize this, but other ignorants who attempt to dispute the facts that I present, are so pleased when you join in, as it offers them the opportunity to run for cover in a pathetic attempt to save face. You, JAKE STARKEY are used by others as cannon fodder, while they quietly retreat from the field with their tails tucked in shame.
I hate that they use you thus, however I see why they do as they do: it really is a punk move to use you that way, but then what do you expect from a Yankee other than punk moves?

Forum List

Back