Condomns and Candy for Kintergarten Kids

There is nothing in there that says that.

HORSESHIT Ravi

There is a whole unit for level 1 or k-3 that discusses the topic of what masturbation is, that it feels good, and it should be done in a private place.... something WHOLLY inappropriate for a child of that age

Try actually looking at the documentation instead of just going with your blind Obama faith and assuming

HORSESHIT Ravi

There is a whole unit for level 1 or k-3 that discusses the topic of what masturbation is, that it feels good, and it should be done in a private place.... something WHOLLY inappropriate for a child of that age

Try actually looking at the documentation instead of just going with your blind Obama faith and assuming

What you've posted are some guidelines (read: suggestions) on what is age appropriate to teach kids, IF SEX EDUCATION WILL BE TAUGHT. Nowhere in there does it say to teach kindergarten kids what you are implying.

The bill Obama introduced was about making schools that are teaching sex education in Illinois tell their students how to avoid inappropriate touching AND give parents an opt out of sex education class. It's got nothing to do with what you idiots are implying.

I can only assume that you are either an idiot that is incapable of thinking for himself or another asshole that thinks using kids in an ad in this sexual manner is appropriate political fodder.

What you've posted are some guidelines (read: suggestions) on what is age appropriate to teach kids, IF SEX EDUCATION WILL BE TAUGHT. Nowhere in there does it say to teach kindergarten kids what you are implying.

The bill Obama introduced was about making schools that are teaching sex education in Illinois tell their students how to avoid inappropriate touching AND give parents an opt out of sex education class. It's got nothing to do with what you idiots are implying.

I can only assume that you are either an idiot that is incapable of thinking for himself or another asshole that thinks using kids in an ad in this sexual manner is appropriate political fodder.

You are speaking of the bill... and the ad.... again... the doc I provided is the guideline for what is deemed appropriate by the government... laid out subject by subject, subconcept by subconcept, in the curriculum... no, this is not a word for word script lesson plan... but the framework is laid down for what to teach

FREAKING READ IT RAVI

WHAT DO THE TEACHERS FOLLOW BECAUSE THEY ARE INSTRUCTED TO FOLLOW, RAVI? GUIDELINES

:slap:

Since this was actually intended to be the sex education for children when they first started public school, exactly which part do you find appropriate for a FIVE YEAR OLD?
it is a GUIDELINE, and the parents, and teachers, and religious community all have a SAY in what they choose to teach THEIR children....this guideline has been there for decades and this is the 13th revision by the Doctors etc, that have put it together....

Show us ONE SCHOOL, just ONE SCHOOL that teaches masturbation to kindergarteners, and MAYBE those that oppose this, have a solid case...

BET MY BOTTOM DOLLAR, you can't.....!

This GUIDELINE is only being exploited by the conservatives for POLITICAL POSTURING, you have to admit!

Care

it is a GUIDELINE, and the parents, and teachers, and religious community all have a SAY in what they choose to teach THEIR children....this guideline has been there for decades and this is the 13th revision by the Doctors etc, that have put it together....

Show us ONE SCHOOL, just ONE SCHOOL that teaches masturbation to kindergarteners, and MAYBE those that oppose this, have a solid case...

BET MY BOTTOM DOLLAR, you can't.....!

This GUIDELINE is only being exploited by the conservatives for POLITICAL POSTURING, you have to admit!

Care

And the part of teaching that for 5-8 year olds is there WHY? How can anyone in their right mind support such a guideline? As stated, in terms of educating elementary school children about recognizing and telling on sexual predators, all well and good.. and this would have not been an issue if it stopped there. This would not have been an issue if the topic of masturbation was put in there for possible discussion with kids of pubescent age and above only.. but the fact that these people had the will to put this in there as OK for young children is appalling... and the fact that Obama supported such a thing is appalling

There are other improper guidelines that are written for students by different people and organizations... and they are probably in high number revisions as well.. but just because they have been written many times does not make them right...

You are speaking of the bill... and the ad.... again... the doc I provided is the guideline for what is deemed appropriate by the government... laid out subject by subject, subconcept by subconcept, in the curriculum... no, this is not a word for word script lesson plan... but the framework is laid down for what to teach

FREAKING READ IT RAVI

WHAT DO THE TEACHERS FOLLOW BECAUSE THEY ARE INSTRUCTED TO FOLLOW, RAVI? GUIDELINES

:slap:
sigh. It's a private advocacy group, you moron. It isn't anything more than that.

What does it have to do with Obama wanting parents to have the option of opting out of public sex education?

And the part of teaching that for 5-8 year olds is there WHY? How can anyone in their right mind support such a guideline? As stated, in terms of educating elementary school children about recognizing and telling on sexual predators, all well and good.. and this would have not been an issue if it stopped there. This would not have been an issue if the topic of masturbation was put in there for possible discussion with kids of pubescent age and above only.. but the fact that these people had the will to put this in there as OK for young children is appalling... and the fact that Obama supported such a thing is appalling

There are other improper guidelines that are written for students by different people and organizations... and they are probably in high number revisions as well.. but just because they have been written many times does not make them right...

Each and every school district DECIDES for THEMSELVES what is age appropriate sexual education....they do this within each community, with the cooperation of parents, teachers, religious community, and even students....

there is no curriculum being forced on to ANYONE.....

are you saying that YOU should have a say, in what another state or community or school district does and YOU should DICTATE TO THEM and CONTROL THEM? i call BULLSHIT! this is nothing but faux outrage for purely political posturing.

Come onnnnnn, show us a school district where the parents and community agreed to teach masterbation to kindergarteners....put up, or shut up, is the point i am at now.....

from the guidelines on the link you posted:

Community Involvement: The community must be involved in the development and
implementation of sexuality education programs. School-based programs must be carefully
developed to respect the diversity of values and beliefs represented in the community.
Parents, family members, teachers, administrators, community and religious leaders, and
students should all be involved.

Each and every school district DECIDES for THEMSELVES what is age appropriate sexual education....they do this within each community, with the cooperation of parents, teachers, religious community, and even students....

are you saying that YOU should have a say, in what another state or community or school district does and YOU should DICTATE TO THEM and CONTROL THEM? i call BULLSHIT! this is nothing but faux outrage for purely political posturing.

Come onnnnnn, show us a school district where the parents and community agreed to teach masterbation to kindergarteners....put up, or shut up, is the point i am at now.....

implementation of sexuality education programs. School-based programs must be carefully
developed to respect the diversity of values and beliefs represented in the community.
Parents, family members, teachers, administrators, community and religious leaders, and

ever been to a PTA meeting --how about a neighborhood association meeting--I can't wait for them al lto go over these guidelines and decide what will and will not be part of the curriculum. In the MEANTIME we can't teach Johnny to read and write.

ever been to a PTA meeting --how about a neighborhood association meeting--I can't wait for them al lto go over these guidelines and decide what will and will not be part of the curriculum. In the MEANTIME we can't teach Johnny to read and write.
Really, your kids didn't learn to read and write? Maybe it's a problem beyond the ability of the schools. :cool:

Yet Obama SUPPORTED this guideline... which calls into question his judgment... which is the point...

You want to teach your kids about whacking off right after reading Green Eggs and Ham to them... your business.. but that has no business in a school, nor does it have any business in any recommendation to a school system

That is the point I am at now... the point that it should never even have got that far to even consider this at a school board....

Yet Obama SUPPORTED this guideline

Where? As far as I can see, he wanted legislation that allowed parents to opt out of sex education and taught children already in school districts that had sex education to learn about stranger danger.

This didn't work really well when Alan Keyes tried to make up lies about Obama's position so I'm surprised McCain is trying to repeat the same lie.

Once again, it's about the sexualization of kids. Having the language there is acknowledgement that it's okay to share sexuality with children. It's a mistake, just as it's a mistake for the country to subsidize under-age sex by giving kids the message that they can have sex without consequences, and if they do get knocked up, the state will pay for it.

You wonder why child molestation, battery and murder is so prevalent in this country? Look to laws which encourage us to think of children in a sexual way, as chattel, or as hindrances. This bill is a prime example of teaching the public to think of children as sexual beings.

Last edited:
Really, your kids didn't learn to read and write? Maybe it's a problem beyond the ability of the schools. :cool:

Quit being a dunce, Ravi. Our public schools are failing American children. Are you actually going to make a joke out of that ?

She's been trained to believe they're second class citizens. Fodder for abortionists and sexually perverted libs.

Quit being a dunce, Ravi. Our public schools are failing American children. Are you actually going to make a joke out of that ?
I don't see it. Sure, there are plenty of problems with public education, but on the whole it works. Of course, this no child left behind nonsense has put education back a little, but nothing that can't be overcome.

I don't see it. Sure, there are plenty of problems with public education, but on the whole it works. Of course, this no child left behind nonsense has put education back a little, but nothing that can't be overcome.

WOW--if you call that working it explains a lot.

Which reminds me. When I was looking for information on this bill (which has essentially been buried by the press, btw) I came across a really interesting factoid: The federal government offers funds to states for the purpose of including abstention as a part of sex ed.

Did anyone realize that many states are REFUSING that money, and refusing to teach it? I find this sort of interesting. While the left whines, "Why do you want to deny your children KNOWLEDGE" they're actually turning away funds which would enable them to better educate kids.

They are committed to turning babies into sexual figures who are without rights, without standing, and who are considered expendable.

For once I agree with you Allie. The fact that McCain is attempting to sexualize kids in this ad of his is shocking and disgusting.

Insisting that 5-year-olds are sexual beings and in need of sex education because of it is shocking and disgusting, but we've already established that you care absolutely nothing for children.

Forum List

Back