Condomns and Candy for Kintergarten Kids

He was a lifelong Democrat.

He ran for office as a Republican due to political expedience.

He is of as much relevance to our discussion as your lifelong hero Gary Studds.

What is relevant:

B. Obama tried to sexualize kindergartners with his bill.

I have already shown the bill to not have dealt with what you and your ilk claim it did.

YOU are a disgusting sack of shit, Robert. I mean this to be taken as a personal attack. You deserve it for being a bad person.

You should be fucking ashamed of yourself. Bet your parents are.

Sexualizing children is NOT OK!!!!!!!!!!

YOU MAKE ME WANT TO FUCKING PUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have to read between the lines with liberal politicians.

"Course materials" = condoms, lube, dental dams, etc.

Pretty fucking SICK if you ask me :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ninja, do you by chance, sometimes hear voices in your head? Perhaps talking about condoms, lubes and evil liberal politicians?

You seem

Pretty fucking SICK

Maybe you should seek help.:cuckoo:

you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you

Dickie, you seem to project quite a bit. Does your life suck? Do you not have very many friends? Are you unattractive? Unable to find a date? Do you work fast food? Is playing D&D with your three pony-tailed zit-faced loser friends losing it's luster?

Maybe you should get a life :eusa_pray:

Dickie, you seem to project quite a bit. Does your life suck? Do you not have very many friends? Are you unattractive? Unable to find a date? Do you work fast food? Is playing D&D with your three pony-tailed zit-faced loser friends losing it's luster?

Maybe you should get a life :eusa_pray:

Suonds like a 3am commercial for an 800-number dating line. :eusa_whistle:

I don't get it? What is wrong with this bill? It seems pretty good to me for the most part?

Since this was actually intended to be the sex education for children when they first started public school, exactly which part do you find appropriate for a FIVE YEAR OLD?

Since this was actually intended to be the sex education for children when they first started public school, exactly which part do you find appropriate for a FIVE YEAR OLD?

The part about recognizing when it is an inappropriate touch or protecting yourself from a predator! No one is handing out condoms or lube to a five year old. Anyone who thinks so is a total fucking idiot!:eusa_whistle:

Kinda like the "Good Touch/Bad Touch Program"

Do you agree with that?

You don't need sex ed to teach kids about predators. My children learned about good touch/bad touch in preschool, without the benefit of sex education.

You don't have to teach children about sex to teach them about predators. You don't need to teach them about AIDS to teach them about predators. You don't need sex education to teach them to wash their hands after they go to the bathroom, even, to protect them from hepatitis.

This bill is just another dem ploy to make the sexualization of our children palatable. It's disgusting.

I think that it's pretty clear that Republicans are reading WAY more into this bill than is actually there.

This is because either they are mindlessly and desparately supporting absolutely any BULLSHIT that comes out of the McCain Campaign

OR

They are complete and total PERVERTS that read sick and disgusting things into ANY reference to sex thats made anywhere and any time in any context.

These people need to live in a highly controlled, sexually repressed society for fear of their own sick perversions.

Republicans believe that homosexuality is a choice. Do they constantly have to force themselves not to be homosexual? I have never in my life even thought about being homosexual, not once. I am strickly heterosexual and have no chioce whatsoever in that.

I have two young children and I damn well want them to have the best in sex education so that they are able to defend themselves against perverts.

Anyone who reads the kind of perverted crap into this bill, that some people on this board have, are the exact type of people that I want my children protected from!

I think that it's pretty clear that Republicans are reading WAY more into this bill than is actually there.

This is because either they are mindlessly and desparately supporting absolutely any BULLSHIT that comes out of the McCain Campaign

OR

They are complete and total PERVERTS that read sick and disgusting things into ANY reference to sex thats made anywhere and any time in any context.

These people need to live in a highly controlled, sexually repressed society for fear of their own sick perversions.

Republicans believe that homosexuality is a choice. Do they constantly have to force themselves not to be homosexual? I have never in my life even thought about being homosexual, not once. I am strickly heterosexual and have no chioce whatsoever in that.

I have two young children and I damn well want them to have the best in sex education so that they are able to defend themselves against perverts.

Anyone who reads the kind of perverted crap into this bill, that some people on this board have, are the exact type of people that I want my children protected from!

oh give it a shot, Richard--it will make you more able to empathize with them.

OR

Here's some advice from Doug Stanhope:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miQ1vnLInZg]YouTube - Doug Stanhope - The Fetus Photo[/ame]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

THanks, I don't want teachers telling my 5 year old about sex. Nor do I think it's necessary to teach 5 year olds about sex in order to teach them about predators.

Once again, it's about sexualizing children.

THanks, I don't want teachers telling my 5 year old about sex. Nor do I think it's necessary to teach 5 year olds about sex in order to teach them about predators.

Once again, it's about sexualizing children.

perhaps you missed line 2:

(2) All course material and instruction in classes that teach sex education and discuss sexual activity or behavior shall be age and developmentally appropriate.

Or perhaps you really don't care what the bill actually says.

Thank you, there is no "sex education" for my 5 year old that is age appropriate. That's the deal. I don't want the lefty "let's sex up our kids" machine teaching my 5 year old anything about sex, period. You don't have to teach sex to teach kids to avoid predators. In doing so, you are acting as a predator yourself. Nor do I want my children exposed to what the left deems is "age appropriate". You idiots think abortions are "age appropriate" for 12 year olds, and think we should protect the assholes who rape and impregnant underage girls.

5 year olds don't need sex education, period. Teach them to wash their hands and to avoid strangers. Period. And you don't need special funding or "age appropriate" sex education for that.

Forum List

Back