Condi Rice Takes Lawrence O'Donnell To School

You sure as hell don't.
You got trounced in this thread.......or is it thrashed........:lol::lol::lol:

Well that's one way to look at it.

It's the wrong way..but it's a way.:lol:

Life is hard. Life is really hard when you're stupid. If you keep getting your information from propaganda artists then you're gonna keep looking stupid. You can believe what you want to, no problem. Free country. Just don't try and rewrite history.

Says the guy that posted stuff from blogs as rock solid information.

Listen..in this very thread you've gone from the conspiracy theory that the genocidal terrorist state of Sudan offered up Bin Laden to Clinton..to the more "pragmatic" meme that Clinton could have gotten him in the Afghan camps but didn't have the support. In either case the fault ultimately does not lie with Clinton. The one "rewriting history" is you pal...and you are doing it badly.

Life is hard. Life is really hard when you're stupid. If you keep getting your information from propaganda artists then you're gonna keep looking stupid. You can believe what you want to, no problem. Free country. Just don't try and rewrite history.

Listen..in this very thread you've gone from the conspiracy theory that the genocidal terrorist state of Sudan offered up Bin Laden to Clinton..to the more "pragmatic" meme that Clinton could have gotten him in the Afghan camps but didn't have the support. In either case the fault ultimately does not lie with Clinton. The one "rewriting history" is you pal...and you are doing it badly.

That's right, attack blogs. Where I get my info is not your problem. Your problem is to prove my info is mistaken. You can't do that. I did show your info is mistaken. Now you can accept that or not. If you don't agree with my info then present yours. It's not that complicated. If my source is incorrect then prove it and cut the crap.

Bill Clinton admitted he had opportunities to kill OBL and didn't do it. Clinton ordered a missile attack in 1998 to kill him and didn't get him. I don't know what your problem is other than you have the inability to understand basic English.

Last edited:

That's right, attack blogs. Where I get my info is not your problem. Your problem is to prove my info is mistaken. You can't do that. I did show your info is mistaken. Now you can accept that or not. If you don't agree with my info then present yours. It's not that complicated. If my source is incorrect then prove it and cut the crap.

Bill Clinton admitted he had opportunities to kill OBL and didn't do it. I don't know what your problem is other than you have the inability to understand basic English.

First off..I did prove your Sudan story was a load of bunk.

Secondly..yeah..Clinton said there were opportunties to kill Bin Laden..but that:
A. The CIA and FBI would NOT certify that Al Qaeda was behind the attacks.
B. The Republicans would not get on board with sending Special Forces to Afghanistan on what would have probably been a very dangerous mission.
C. The Republicans were engaged in the impeachment of the President, so they had other concerns.

President Clinton was the FIRST American President to recognize that Bin Laden was a problem. But thanks to the opposition of Republicans..there was no way to effectively deal with it.

And President Clinton let President Bush know that in no uncertain terms..Bin Laden was a huge problem. President Bush decided he had bigger fish to fry.

Which brings me back to why I would be worried if you ran a security firm or a financial firm. In the IT world we do something called PIR's to access why something went wrong. They generally stay away from blaming people. What they do is examine the process. And THAT's something most conservatives DON'T do. They are so wrapped up in ideology they completely fail to understand how to fix things.

Bill Clinton admitted he had opportunities to kill OBL and didn't do it. I don't know what your problem is other than you have the inability to understand basic English.

Secondly..yeah..Clinton said there were opportunties to kill Bin Laden..but that:
B. The Republicans would not get on board with sending Special Forces to Afghanistan on what would have probably been a very dangerous mission.
C. The Republicans were engaged in the impeachment of the President, so they had other concerns.

President Clinton was the FIRST American President to recognize that Bin Laden was a problem. But thanks to the opposition of Republicans..there was no way to effectively deal with it.

And President Clinton let President Bush know that in no uncertain terms..Bin Laden was a huge problem. President Bush decided he had bigger fish to fry.

Which brings me back to why I would be worried if you ran a security firm or a financial firm. In the IT world we do something called PIR's to access why something went wrong. They generally stay away from blaming people. What they do is examine the process. And THAT's something most conservatives DON'T do. They are so wrapped up in ideology they completely fail to understand how to fix things.

Did Bill Clinton order an attack on a terrorist camp in 1998 in order to kill OBL?

You sure as hell don't.
You got trounced in this thread.......or is it thrashed........:lol::lol::lol:

Life is hard. Life is really hard when you're stupid. If you keep getting your information from propaganda artists then you're gonna keep looking stupid.
Yeah.....when Condi found herself backed-into-a-corner....Karl Rove never did seem to provide her any "cover".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYa9EFcvsrE]YouTube - Ron Paul Vs Condoleezza Rice[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHxTjx1aMIM]YouTube - Iraq Hearing with Secretary Rice: Waxman's Questioning[/ame]

Then again.....those ol' time religion Mormons (like Rove) never were big fans o' the Black-population.

I think it's safe-to-say....Condi's transition....from loyal oil-company exec....to BUSHCO-operative....was somewhat difficult, for her; more overwhelming than she'd expected.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RGYRKd9tn0]YouTube - Rice (Finally) Regrets Not Reviewing Blackwater Earlier[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NstZutNNliI&feature=related]YouTube - Condoleeza Rice getting owned by Dems and Repubs about Iraq[/ame]

I think it's (also) safe-to-say.....Condi was no Hillary Clinton.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e0mFZJ7ASQ]YouTube - Al Jazeera townhall meeting with US Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton[/ame]​

"Ultimately, however, it doesn’t matter. What is not in dispute at all is the fact that, in early 1996, American officials regarded Osama bin Laden as a financier of terrorism and not as a mastermind largely because, at the time, there was no real evidence that bin Laden had harmed American citizens. So even if the Sudanese government really did offer to hand bin Laden over, the U.S. would have had no grounds for detaining him. In fact, the Justice Department did not secure an indictment against bin Laden until 1998 – at which point Clinton did order a cruise missile attack on an al Qaeda camp in an attempt to kill bin Laden.

FactCheck.org: Did Bill Clinton pass up a chance to kill Osama bin Laden?

This pretty much made my day.

msnbc.com Video Player

LAUGH..........MY.............BALLS..............OFF.......................

I only had to watch 1/3 to see the utter pwn dished out by Condi!!! And is O'Donnell the classic armchair QB or what???!!!!!!!!!!!!!:up::up:

But the fact is.........nobody saw it. Nobody watches that O'Donnell show..........its one of the lowest rated TV shows anywhere. Too.......the only people who watch it are a handful of committed far left assholes. O'Donnell draws zero new viewers and wont be long until he's off the air unless NBC is OK with running at a mega-loss.

Fla. officials drop purge of felons from voting lists - Baltimore Sun

Fla. officials drop purge of felons from voting lists
State's database is found to contain major floaws
July 11, 2004|By Bob Mahlburg and John Kennedy | Bob Mahlburg and John Kennedy,ORLANDO SENTINELTALLAHASSEE - Florida elections officials decided yesterday to scrap a list of "potential felons" after discovering another flaw that could have proved politically explosive for a state trying to run an undisputed election.

The database, maligned for weeks by civil rights advocates, was dumped because it shielded virtually all Hispanic felons from being purged from the voter rolls. The admission came on top of earlier errors, such as including thousands of people on the list whose rights had already been restored.

Now would you like to absorb these facts into your world view or do you merely refuse cold hard facts at your every whim?

Did Bill Clinton order an attack on a terrorist camp in 1998 in order to kill OBL?

Seriously..read the post.

That question is fully answered.

"Ultimately, however, it doesn’t matter. What is not in dispute at all is the fact that, in early 1996, American officials regarded Osama bin Laden as a financier of terrorism and not as a mastermind largely because, at the time, there was no real evidence that bin Laden had harmed American citizens. So even if the Sudanese government really did offer to hand bin Laden over, the U.S. would have had no grounds for detaining him. In fact, the Justice Department did not secure an indictment against bin Laden until 1998 – at which point Clinton did order a cruise missile attack on an al Qaeda camp in an attempt to kill bin Laden.

Um..

You've now even de-bunked yourself!

:lol:

Um..

You've now even de-bunked yourself!

:lol:

Oh my God. You're the one who claimed Clinton never tried to kill OBL.

Forum List

Back