Discussion in 'Politics' started by Jack Fate, May 14, 2011.
This pretty much made my day.
msnbc.com Video Player
Now go listen to arround minute 2.
She admitts they did not connect the dots and did not respond to the threats.
Remember how the right assailed Clinton for connecting the dots and trying to get OBL?
Does wag the dog ring a bell.
Clinton SAW the dots and was going after him and your precious party was all emmersed in a consentual sexual relationship the president had.
That was far more important to the right than ANYTHING that was happening.
When they cheated their way into office they Ignored the OBL threat even while the top terror expert begged the president to listen, he told him "you have covered your ass now dont tell me about it again that is Clinton stuff'.
Now Bush thought OBL was just Clinton fantasy.
Do you think Al Gore would have thought it was Clinton fantasy and NOT payed attention?
Because the right cheated their way into office in 2000 no one was watching the terror threat.
WE GOT HIT!
Its in her own words.
Typical Bush Admin BS.
She's a smart lady, no doubt..but was a terrible Secretary of State. And her failure is a part of history. But to her points:
1. Iran Invasion was a indication of further threats from Iraq - Not really. Iraq invaded Iran on the behest of the United States as a part of a policy to bring down Iran.
2. Iraq used weapons of mass destruction - Yes. Those weapons were provided by the United States.
3. Iraq shot at fighters in the no fly zone - Yep. Never shot one down. And those planes were buzzing gun sites. There were no way those forces knew where those planes came from.
4. Breaking the Sanctions - This is a good one. And it was encouraged by Halliburton who's CEO was Dick Cheney.
5. The Coalition of the Willing - O'Donnell was correct in that the UN would not authorize an invasion of Iraq. And the "coalition", were basically nations that recieved aid or business from the United States in return for their "help".
Her whole agenda fit in nicely with the PNAC agenda..which was to lock up Middle Eastern oil and starve off the other super powers. That was the crux of the Bush policy. They had little interest in pursuing terrorists..and in fact..that was a smoke screen.
But this is pretty damning..
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYfl8BjjMCI&NR=1]YouTube - Condilisa LIES to the 911 Commission[/ame]
Oh my God, man. Clinton turned down OBL as a gift and then turned him down when we had the chance to kill him because of the chance of killing civilians. Go re-write your history at some other place.
Explain how the right cheated their way into office in 2000. This should be good.
why do you not know about the florida felons list?
As Condi told O'Dummell.......The UN had 17 resolutions saying Saddam was a threat. Go talk to them.
Condi Rice basically a right wing zionist robot with no original thoughts she can claim as her own.
You see you mind is not loaded with the facts.
Your mind is loaded with what Fox news wants you to believe.
Condi right on this tape admitts they did not heed the threat and Clinton was heeding it.
Now tell me how many times Bush was even able to get NEAR Osama?
he didnt care you fool, OBL was merely a tool to keep the terror fear alive to them.
That's basically nonsense. And often repeated nonsense. Sure there were probably some back door negotiations that went nowhere..but Clinton lobbed a missile into an Al-Qaeda hide out where Osama had been just one hour before. He also tried to get a special forces unit into that region to hunt Bin Laden but was turned down by Republicans.
Separate names with a comma.