Condi Rice Takes Lawrence O'Donnell To School

That was bait. You took it and now you're hooked. This is from MSNBC so we know it's the truth.

Osama bin Laden: missed opportunities - Nightly News - msnbc.com

What bait?

Did you read the article?

In reality, getting bin Laden would have been extraordinarily difficult. He was a moving target deep inside Afghanistan. Most military operations would have been high-risk. What’s more, Clinton was weakened by scandal, and there was no political consensus for bold action, especially with an election weeks away.

Clinton talked about this too..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L2513JFJsY&feature=related]YouTube - Clinton Kicks the Crap out of Fox News Part 2[/ame]

Yes, I read the article. I read it a long time ago. Read the headline of the article from MSNBC. Read everything up to the point of "In reality". You can't dismiss that huge part of the article. Of course it would be difficult to get him. I never said it was easy. Look how long it took us after 9/11. There is just too much evidence. Clinton messed up.

First off..you link some ridiculous blog stating that the Sudanese offered up Bin Laden on a platter to which I showed a real live newspaper article which showed the Sudanese had no idea about the where abouts of Bin Laden at the time. But I even offer you a way out of that one an pose a question..which you refuse to even answer.

Then you post another right wing myth "as bait" then post a link unrelated to the Sudanese myth. What point are you trying to make here?

The second article points out that it would have been extremely difficult to muster support for an operation in Afghanistan. I would say it would have been impossible given the Republican opposition to anything Clinton did.

And this is what I mean about the right wing. You aren't trying to solve problems..you are trying to "blame" the other guy. And that's a terrible way to formulate policy.

What bait?

Did you read the article?

Clinton talked about this too..

YouTube - Clinton Kicks the Crap out of Fox News Part 2

Yes, I read the article. I read it a long time ago. Read the headline of the article from MSNBC. Read everything up to the point of "In reality". You can't dismiss that huge part of the article. Of course it would be difficult to get him. I never said it was easy. Look how long it took us after 9/11. There is just too much evidence. Clinton messed up.

First off..you link some ridiculous blog stating that the Sudanese offered up Bin Laden on a platter to which I showed a real live newspaper article which showed the Sudanese had no idea about the where abouts of Bin Laden at the time. But I even offer you a way out of that one an pose a question..which you refuse to even answer.

Then you post another right wing myth "as bait" then post a link unrelated to the Sudanese myth. What point are you trying to make here?

The second article points out that it would have been extremely difficult to muster support for an operation in Afghanistan. I would say it would have been impossible given the Republican opposition to anything Clinton did.

And this is what I mean about the right wing. You aren't trying to solve problems..you are trying to "blame" the other guy. And that's a terrible way to formulate policy.

Since when is MSNBC right wing?

WHAT?

Seriously..what am I dealing with here?

How are you coming up with these ridiculous conclusions?

Seriously?

I mean..I know you can read. But can you comprehend what you read????:eusa_eh:

LMFUCKINAO!

Check this out Jack:

"And this is what I mean about the right wing. You aren't trying to solve problems, you are trying to "blame" the other guy. And that's a terrible way to formulate policy"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seriously Swallowthatload, just what the fuck do you think that glaringly inept Obama and his equally glaringly inept administration have been doing for the past 2 1/2 years?

That's all Obama and his inept circus of clowns have been doing.........Blaming the abject failures of their own asinine policies on everybody but themsleves.......Talk about a fuckin' joke.

The hypocrisy from you loons is friggin' comical.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

WHAT?

Seriously..what am I dealing with here?

How are you coming up with these ridiculous conclusions?

Seriously?

I mean..I know you can read. But can you comprehend what you read????:eusa_eh:

What is the headline on the article from MSNBC? What does it say?

LMFUCKINAO!

Check this out Jack:

"And this is what I mean about the right wing. You aren't trying to solve problems, you are trying to "blame" the other guy. And that's a terrible way to formulate policy"

Seriously Swallowthatload, just what the fuck do you think that glaringly inept Obama and his equally glaringly inept administration have been doing for the past 2 1/2 years?

That's all Obama and his inept circus of clowns have been doing.........Blaming the abject failures of their own asinine policies on everybody but themsleves.......Talk about a fuckin' joke.

The left is finished. It started with Christie, Scott taking Ted Kennedy's seat (that was a slap in the face), then last Nov when the left was in the President's words "shellacked".

You guys had a chance to govern and instead of governing you railroaded your agenda down out throats and the American people told you what they thought about that on Nov 2. Obviously, it still hasn't sunk in. You libs keep living in la la land.

LMFUCKINAO!

Check this out Jack:

Take your fucking faggot fantasies else where you little pussy puffter.

Gosh..guess they don't call you "Wicked Cumswallower" for nothing.

No thanks for the offer..and do clean up after yourself.

LMFUCKINAO!

Check this out Jack:

A lefty using homosexual insults. My, how progressive is that!

LMFUCKINAO!

Check this out Jack:

I'm not a "progressive" and when a faggot offers me a "swallow" he needs to be schooled.

LMFUCKINAO!

Check this out Jack:

OFFICIAL TRANSLATION:

Yeah, you got me. I fucked up. I was a hypocrite. I got caught and called on it. I'm pissed. Good job Jester, ya' got me again!

END OF OFFICIAL TRANSLATION

:cool:

Last edited:

I'm not a "progressive" and when a faggot offers me a "swallow" he needs to be schooled.

I can't understand why you're having a problem with Clinton. He admitted he messed up.

LMFUCKINAO!

Check this out Jack:

OFFICIAL TRANSLATION:

Yeah, you got me. I fucked up. I was a hypocrite. I got caught and called on it. I'm pissed. good job Jester, ya' got me again!

END OF OFFICIAL TRANSLATION

:cool:

Seriously Swallowthatload

Translation: You are a faggot. You won't get my load.

Piss off.

This pretty much made my day.

msnbc.com Video Player

She's a smart lady, no doubt..but was a terrible Secretary of State. And her failure is a part of history. But to her points:

1. Iran Invasion was a indication of further threats from Iraq - Not really. Iraq invaded Iran on the behest of the United States as a part of a policy to bring down Iran.

2. Iraq used weapons of mass destruction - Yes. Those weapons were provided by the United States.

3. Iraq shot at fighters in the no fly zone - Yep. Never shot one down. And those planes were buzzing gun sites. There were no way those forces knew where those planes came from.

4. Breaking the Sanctions - This is a good one. And it was encouraged by Halliburton who's CEO was Dick Cheney.

5. The Coalition of the Willing - O'Donnell was correct in that the UN would not authorize an invasion of Iraq. And the "coalition", were basically nations that recieved aid or business from the United States in return for their "help".

Her whole agenda fit in nicely with the PNAC agenda..which was to lock up Middle Eastern oil and starve off the other super powers. That was the crux of the Bush policy. They had little interest in pursuing terrorists..and in fact..that was a smoke screen.

But this is pretty damning..

These reasons were good enough for your boy Obama to attack Libya & for your buddy Bill Clinton to attack Iraq 3 different times for 3 different reasons & none were as good as Bush's reason. George W. Bush only attacked Iraq once.

You lying idiotic democrat douche-bags were crying G.W. Bush attacked Iraq because Saddam tried to kill his daddy G.H.W. Bush. :cuckoo: Ooooops!!! Seems that was Bill Clinton who avenged Saddam's attempt kill G.H.W. Bush by bombing Iraq in 1993. :cuckoo:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mpWa7wNr5M&feature=related"]Clinton Bombs Iraq 1993[/ame]

You lying idiotic democrat douche-bags were crying G.W. Bush had to go way back to the Reagan administration & dredge up the time when Saddam attacked his own citizens to justify his attack on Iraq. :cuckoo: Ooooops!!! Wait, Didn't Bill Clinton launch an attack on Iraq again in 1996 for the same thing because Saddam attacked one of his own cities? :cuckoo:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBCclD33wQU&feature=related"]Clinton Bombs Iraq again 1996[/ame]

You lying idiotic democrat douche-bags were screaming G.W. Bush can't attack Iraq because of their failure to comply with a UN resolution or because he might develop a bomb. Other countries have WMD's why not go after them? It is the UN's responsibility to enforce their resolutions on Iraq. :cuckoo: Ooooops!!! Wait, Didn't Bill Clinton launch an attack on Iraq again in 1998 for the same thing because Saddam obstructed UN weapons inspections :cuckoo:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENAV_UoIfgc"]Clinton Bombs Iraq again 1998[/ame]

:cuckoo: The crazy moon-bat-shit thoughts swirling inside democrats dis-functional brains is truly unreal!!! :cuckoo:

Last edited:
This pretty much made my day.

msnbc.com Video Player

She's a smart lady, no doubt..but was a terrible Secretary of State. And her failure is a part of history. But to her points:

1. Iran Invasion was a indication of further threats from Iraq - Not really. Iraq invaded Iran on the behest of the United States as a part of a policy to bring down Iran.

2. Iraq used weapons of mass destruction - Yes. Those weapons were provided by the United States.

3. Iraq shot at fighters in the no fly zone - Yep. Never shot one down. And those planes were buzzing gun sites. There were no way those forces knew where those planes came from.

4. Breaking the Sanctions - This is a good one. And it was encouraged by Halliburton who's CEO was Dick Cheney.

5. The Coalition of the Willing - O'Donnell was correct in that the UN would not authorize an invasion of Iraq. And the "coalition", were basically nations that recieved aid or business from the United States in return for their "help".

Her whole agenda fit in nicely with the PNAC agenda..which was to lock up Middle Eastern oil and starve off the other super powers. That was the crux of the Bush policy. They had little interest in pursuing terrorists..and in fact..that was a smoke screen.

These reasons were good enough for your boy Obama to attack Lybia & for your buddy Bill Clinton to attack Iraq 3 different times for 3 different reasons & none were as good as Bush's reason. George W. Bush only attacked Iraq once.

You lying idiotic democrat douche-bags were crying G.W. Bush attacked Iraq because Saddam tried to kill his daddy G.H.W. Bush. :cuckoo: Ooooops!!! Seems that was Bill Clinton who avenged Saddam's attempt kill G.H.W. Bush by bombing Iraq in 1993. :cuckoo:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mpWa7wNr5M&feature=related"]Clinton Bombs Iraq 1993[/ame]

You lying idiotic democrat douche-bags were crying G.W. Bush had to go way back to the Reagan administration & dredge up the time when Saddam attacked his own citizens to justify his attack on Iraq. :cuckoo: Ooooops!!! Wait, Didn't Bill Clinton launch an attack on Iraq again in 1996 for the same thing because Saddam attacked one of his own cities? :cuckoo:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBCclD33wQU&feature=related"]Clinton Bombs Iraq again 1996[/ame]

You lying idiotic democrat douche-bags were screaming G.W. Bush can't attack Iraq because of their failure to comply with a UN resolution or because he might develop a bomb. Other countries have WMD's why not go after them? It is the UN's responsibility to enforce their resolutions on Iraq. :cuckoo: Ooooops!!! Wait, Didn't Bill Clinton launch an attack on Iraq again in 1998 for the same thing because Saddam obstructed UN weapons inspections :cuckoo:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENAV_UoIfgc"]Clinton Bombs Iraq again 1998[/ame]

:cuckoo: The crazy moon-bat-shit thoughts swirling inside democrats dis-functional brains is truly unreal!!! :cuckoo:

That's right..let it all out..

Feel better now?:lol:

These reasons were good enough for your boy Obama to attack Lybia & for your buddy Bill Clinton to attack Iraq 3 different times for 3 different reasons & none were as good as Bush's reason. George W. Bush only attacked Iraq once.

That's right..let it all out..

Feel better now?:lol:

You sure as hell don't.
You got trounced in this thread.......or is it thrashed........:lol::lol::lol:

You sure as hell don't.
You got trounced in this thread.......or is it thrashed........:lol::lol::lol:

Well that's one way to look at it.

It's the wrong way..but it's a way.:lol:

Life is hard. Life is really hard when you're stupid. If you keep getting your information from propaganda artists then you're gonna keep looking stupid. You can believe what you want to, no problem. Free country. Just don't try and rewrite history.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back