Condi is Back

ME: I always liked Condi Rice. You talk about a smart woman!! She's a billion times smarter than Crooked Hillary or any other Democrat for that matter. I hope she runs in 2024.

Condoleezza Rice schools NBC reporter on race relations in America
She calls bs on the narrative that minorities are worse off today than before.

I have a lot of respect for, along with Michelle Obama. Both articulate, intelligent women to be reckoned with. Rice wrote an excellent biography well worth reading.

You idiots live in a delusional state whereby you actually think blacks agree with your bullshit

LOL.

trump-kanye-01-gty-jef-181011_hpMain_4x3_1600.jpg

101ruel26al21.jpg
And there you have it, the sum and total of black support for Trump.

ME: I always liked Condi Rice. You talk about a smart woman!! She's a billion times smarter than Crooked Hillary or any other Democrat for that matter. I hope she runs in 2024.

Condoleezza Rice schools NBC reporter on race relations in America
She calls bs on the narrative that minorities are worse off today than before.

I have a lot of respect for, along with Michelle Obama. Both articulate, intelligent women to be reckoned with. Rice wrote an excellent biography well worth reading.

I may not agree with her politics, but I do respect her. She and Colin Powell come from the old time black republican mold. They are republicans but do not deny the reality of the effects from past racism nor of the existence of current racism.

We shall see. Even Trump hating CNN and other outlets besides Fox have periodically reported on the growing support among blacks for Trump.
That doesn't exist. I think I would know that being that I am black. And don't give me that crap about how I can't speak for all black people while you call your white ass doing exactly that.

Because Trump hasn't done jack for black people but use us as statistics.

We shall see. Even Trump hating CNN and other outlets besides Fox have periodically reported on the growing support among blacks for Trump.

Well...with a 13% approval rating among blacks, there isn’t much further down he can go.

Poll: Trump approval rating drops among minorities after 'go back' remarks
He got 8 percent in 2016. He might get that in 2020.

IM2 is a 75 year old aging white hippie....

What?????
Hard to believe, but sometimes, people posting anonymously are not who they claim.

Say what you will, but IM2 cannot possibly be as clean and articulate as he appears. There was only one black man with that gift and that was the stuff of legends. Just ask Biden

Why can't I?

You idiots live in a delusional state whereby you actually think blacks agree with your bullshit. You cite and brag about how you love Condoleezza Rice and she doesn't agree with your delusion.

I know what I am. You rags can think what you want.

Why can't you? The odds are so stacked against you! Biden said so himself. If clean articulate black guys were common they wouldn't be the stuff of "storybooks"

What?????
Hard to believe, but sometimes, people posting anonymously are not who they claim.

Say what you will, but IM2 cannot possibly be as clean and articulate as he appears. There was only one black man with that gift and that was the stuff of legends. Just ask Biden

Why can't I?

You idiots live in a delusional state whereby you actually think blacks agree with your bullshit. You cite and brag about how you love Condoleezza Rice and she doesn't agree with your delusion.

Why can't you? The odds are so stacked against you! Biden said so himself. If clean articulate black guys were common they wouldn't be the stuff of "storybooks"

Yawn. Another ignorant white racist loser wastes bandwidth.

What?????

Why can't I?

You mean your homey Biden, amiright?

What?????

Why can't I?

Bullshit.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
What?????

Why can't I?

You mean your homey Biden, amiright?

I mean you.

Forum List

Back