Concerning White Crime

IM2 does not want to address the 'per capita' numbers, it does not fit into his narrative.
You don't want to address totals. It doesn't fit into your narrative. So you go tell those white families at places like Parkland how that's not so bad because per capita other people do it more. Go tell the white victim of white on white rape how that's not so bad because per capita other people do it more. You don't get to commit more crime because you have more people.

You don't want to address totals. It doesn't fit into your narrative. So you go tell those white families at places like Parkland how that's not so bad because per capita other people do it more. Go tell the white victim of white on white rape how that's not so bad because per capita other people do it more. You don't get to commit more crime because you have more people.
This is the fuzzy math that you need to overcome.

There is more white crime than Black crime, but per capita, you lose the argument.
What ever floats your boat, bud.

Oh, and I don't commit crimes....quit projecting

So we agree. All problems in the blk community are created by the white supremacists.
Nope, didn't say that at all... but your reading comprehension is sort of poor.
Help is giving blk ppl reparations. White ppl are giving money to Ukrainians and Afghans and white Latinos who are not even citizens.

Well, I'd say five trillion since the Great Society dumped into the slums of this country say different.

And you had million dollars worth of whiteness

Really? When did this happen? I got a very small inheritance when my parents passed. Everything else I have I worked for, thanks.

"You don't get to commit more crime because you have more people."
So whites can only commit as many crimes as blacks?
Do you have any idea of just how juvenile and ridiculous your constant dismissal of 'per capita" is?
I guess not.

Whites here ignore the white crime problem at your own peril. 85 percent of whites are attacked and murdered by another white person. Whites are 5-6 times more likely of being murdered by another white than anyone else. Yet we see loads of white racist commentary on blacks and crime.

Every year whites lead in at least 27 of the 30 crime categories. But we get excuses from whites because they divide 2 numbers then multiply that percentage by a number of their choosing.

Cognitive dissonance.

You keep missing the point. Non-Hispanic Whites represent 68% of the population and 27% of the homicides. Blacks represent 13% of the population, and 50% of the murders.

America has a murder problem. But you get the worst of it.

Except per capita makes all the difference. If the homicide rate for black people is 10 time what it is for white people, then, um, yes, you have a problem. And it's really not one you can blame white people for, but I'm sure you will anyway. .

This is the fuzzy math that you need to overcome.

There is more white crime than Black crime, but per capita, you lose the argument.
What ever floats your boat, bud.

Oh, and I don't commit crimes....quit projecting
My math is fine. And I am educated, do my own successful business, never fathered a child out of wedlock and have not committed a crime. But what I hear from you and others doesn't recognize these realities so when you speak on projecting, you're talking about yourself.

Whites commit more crime. Whites have a criminal history that at minimum, started with the creation of the constitution. So the reality is you and other are making excuses. You lost long ago and dividing 2 numbers then multiplying a fraction by an arbitrary number only allows you to make more excuses.

"You don't get to commit more crime because you have more people."
So whites can only commit as many crimes as blacks?
Do you have any idea of just how juvenile and ridiculous your constant dismissal of 'per capita" is?
I guess not.
Whites commit more crimes, so if you committed as many as blacks, you would commit about 3 times fewer crimes. My dismissal of per capita is valid because any number can be used to measure per capita. A total is the real amount of occurrences.

My math is fine. And I am educated, do my own successful business, never fathered a child out of wedlock and have not committed a crime. But what I hear from you and others doesn't recognize these realities so when you speak on projecting, you're talking about yourself.

Whites commit more crime. Whites have a criminal history that at minimum, started with the creation of the constitution. So the reality is you and other are making excuses. You lost long ago and dividing 2 numbers then multiplying a fraction by an arbitrary number only allows you to make more excuses.
Why don't you just say that you want to compare apples to oranges? Show some honesty and perhaps you
would garner more respect if you did. What would garner more respect is you comparing apples to apples.
But.......that would take honesty.

Whites commit more crimes, so if you committed as many as blacks, you would commit about 3 times fewer crimes. My dismissal of per capita is valid because any number can be used to measure per capita. A total is the real amount of occurrences.
"any number can be used to measure per capita."
No, just 2 very easily found numbers:
# of crimes committed÷ # of people. Actually quite simple. And if you do that you will find that blacks commit more crimes than whites PER CAPITA..

Whites here ignore the white crime problem at your own peril. 85 percent of whites are attacked and murdered by another white person. Whites are 5-6 times more likely of being murdered by another white than anyone else. Yet we see loads of white racist commentary on blacks and crime.

Every year whites lead in at least 27 of the 30 crime categories. But we get excuses from whites because they divide 2 numbers then multiply that percentage by a number of their choosing.

Cognitive dissonance.
Because you bitch and moan when very few black men are killed by cops and you make excuses for black criminals. Very rare to see whites defend white criminals.

Who said it isn't so bad because other people do it more? You whine when someone points out the truth to you. More people = more everything.

"any number can be used to measure per capita."
No, just 2 very easily found numbers:
# of crimes committed÷ # of people. Actually quite simple. And if you do that you will find that blacks commit more crimes than whites PER CAPITA..
Wrong. Per capita can be determined per 100, per 1,000, per 100,000 or per million.

I know the per capita equation and whites commit more total crimes. The fact there arr more whites is no excuse. There are more whites playing football, but the NFL is majority black. So there are more whites playing football per 100,000 but more blacks are in the pros. Using your excuse, more whites should be in the NFL than blacks. Per ca[ita is your excuse to deny the high number of white crimes.

Why don't you just say that you want to compare apples to oranges? Show some honesty and perhaps you
would garner more respect if you did. What would garner more respect is you comparing apples to apples.
But.......that would take honesty.
I'm comparing total crimes by whites and blacks. It's the same thing. Dishonesty is your use of per capita.

Wrong. Per capita can be determined per 100, per 1,000, per 100,000 or per million.

I know the per capita equation and whites commit more total crimes. The fact there arr more whites is no excuse. There are more whites playing football, but the NFL is majority black. So there are more whites playing football per 100,000 but more blacks are in the pros. Using your excuse, more whites should be in the NFL than blacks. Per ca[ita is your excuse to deny the high number of white crimes.
Oh so you are saying the NFL is racist? Must be if it’s unequal, according to your beliefs.

I'm comparing total crimes by whites and blacks. It's the same thing. Dishonesty is your use of per capita.
You're a silly child, IM2.
I'm so sorry for you, it's not the same thing. Per capita, blacks commit more crime than whites.
This is why you're fighting tooth and nail to look foolish protecting the Blacks.

It means that there are more Black crimes per 1,000 than White crime per 1,000.
That IS apples to Apples.

You're a silly child, IM2.
I'm so sorry for you, it's not the same thing. Per capita, blacks commit more crime than whites.
This is why you're fighting tooth and nail to look foolish protecting the Blacks.

It means that there are more Black crimes per 1,000 than White crime per 1,000.
That IS apples to Apples.
Whites commit more crimes. That's a fact. Per capita is an excuse. There are more whites committing crime as a percentage of the U.S. populaton who are criminal offenders than there are blacks. Only the people committing crimes are criminals, not entire populations. So you have the white shooter who killed killed 60 in Las Vegas and the black man who kills one, but per capita means blacks have the bigger problem. Per Capita is an excuse used to deny the white crime problem.

Whites commit more crimes. That's a fact. Per capita is an excuse. There are more whites committing crime as a percentage of the U.S. populaton who are criminal offenders than there are blacks. Only the people committing crimes are criminals, not entire populations. So you have the white shooter who killed killed 60 in Las Vegas and the black man who kills one, but per capita means blacks have the bigger problem. Per Capita is an excuse used to deny the white crime problem.
:rolleyes-41: Whatever, IM2, nobody expected an honest response from you.
You have a good day, and get out fishing when you can.

:rolleyes-41: Whatever, IM2, nobody expected an honest response from you.
You have a good day, and get out fishing when you can.
Lol! You just can't admit that whites have major crime problems. I don't need to get out fishing, racquetball works for me.

JoeB131
Really? When did this happen? I got a very small inheritance when my parents passed. Everything else I have I worked for, thanks.

Probably left you a jar of mayo and some Boysenbery Pie (I know you love that sh*t)

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: IM2
Nobody is denying white crime but you are denying that per capita does play a role in determine which race commits more violent crimes.

Forum List

Back