Concerning White Crime

Molly is a racist who has fallen for the greatest lie in human history-WHITE SUPREMACY.

And the white entitlement/ictimhood/greivance that comes with it.
You are the biggest XXXXXX- edited-meister racist on these threads. Your lies are so transparent. I have no supremacy, everyone should be treated equally, but you always find nothing but faults with whites.

Last edited by a moderator:
No you don't becuase every single comment is only directed at the woke people. I don't see a single comment of you checking your fellow racist whites, but you are quick to say something to me and IM. That's because you fundamentally don't have a problem with anti non white racism at all. You like it. It's your culture. It's normative. Actions speak louder than words. A white person's words has zero credibility at this point. You are what the woke say you are.
All your words are anti white, same as IM2. You both have zero credibility.

I've never committed a crime in my life. Nor have most black people. Sounds like black collective racist guilt to me. If that's the case, then all white people should be punished for the sins of their ancestors after all.
Ironic. You say most whites are racists, you don’t know most whites. You say most blacks haven’t committed crimes, you don’t know most blacks. Wtf should anyone be punished for the sins of their ancestors? You don’t even know who was whose ancestor.

When per capita shows that 95-98 percent of the people don't commit crimes, yes we have low crime.

No, we really don't compared to other G-7 countries.

And this is what really annoys me about you. You like to pretend that things don't exist.

2-5% of the population committing crimes IS a problem, because it's only the tip of the iceberg. Most crimes aren't detected or solved. I know that in my lifetime, I've been the victim of three crimes, and NONE of those have every been solved. Heck, one of those, the fat ass Cicero cops wouldn't even get out of their cars. We have people arming themselves because they are terrified of crime, even though those guns are more likely to do harm to their own family.

More to the point, 2-5% is a problem when it's centralized in small areas. It's like saying, "Well, only 2% of your cells are cancerous, you should be fine with the 98% you have." Well, not if they are concentrated in a vital organ.

My solution to my crime problem was to move out of Cicero. I'm glad I had the resources to do that. A lot of people don't.

Ironic. You say most whites are racists, you don’t know most whites. You say most blacks haven’t committed crimes, you don’t know most blacks. Wtf should anyone be punished for the sins of their ancestors? You don’t even know who was whose ancestor.
It's the culture. If making cultural distinctions is racist, then avirtually all conservatives are racist because they make such distinctions all the time, whether it be about the left, blacks, muslims, etc. "western culture" is just a euphemism for white people and white culture, and it's something conservatives say all the time. If that's ok, what I'm saying is ok as well. You simply want to have your cake and eat it too.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It's the culture. If making cultural distinctions is racist, then avirtually all conservatives are racist because they make such distinctions all the time, whether it be about the left, blacks, muslims, etc. "western culture" is just a euphemism for white people and white culture, and it's something conservatives say all the time. If that's ok, what I'm saying is ok as well. You simply want to have your cake and eat it too.
You mean it’s a stereotype. There are a lot of stereotypes for people of different ethnicities and races, I bet you would disagree with many of them. There is no white culture. Like a lot of people of all races, people lead different lives, have different beliefs, tastes in music, food, clothing, etc.

You mean it’s a stereotype. There are a lot of stereotypes for people of different ethnicities and races, I bet you would disagree with many of them. There is no white culture. Like a lot of people of all races, people lead different lives, have different beliefs, tastes in music, food, clothing, etc.
I would disagree about their is no white culture: AAs can easily pick very culturally "White" traits, whether it is through language, dress, hobbies, careers, etc., If you go to certain parts of the country the culture of caucasians will change in dialect, dress, food, etc.
Pointing out these differences, acknowledging the existence of these "stereotypes" isn't racist. Comedians have done so for decades and decades, and we have all been able to laugh at ourselves. Unfortunately the skin of all races are becoming thinner and thinner.

I would disagree about their is no white culture: AAs can easily pick very culturally "White" traits, whether it is through language, dress, hobbies, careers, etc., If you go to certain parts of the country the culture of caucasians will change in dialect, dress, food, etc.
Pointing out these differences, acknowledging the existence of these "stereotypes" isn't racist. Comedians have done so for decades and decades, and we have all been able to laugh at ourselves. Unfortunately the skin of all races are becoming thinner and thinner.
Some people get mad when stereotyped but the stereotype comes from somewhere. I’m Irish, I hear a lot if drunk Irish jokes, I find it funny.

I will use the FBI Uniform Crime Report crime offender data for 2020 to make my point. According to the 2020 Uniform Crime Report, there were 7,173,072 crime offenders in the United States. 3,642,932 whites, 2,122,038 blacks. Clearly, the numbers show that 1.5 million more whites were offenders than blacks. Whites were 51 percent of the criminal offenders in 2020. Blacks were 30 percent. In any circumstance, 51 percent is a majority. Instead of facing the problem of crime among whites, this is the answer:

3,642,932 #white offenders / 235,400,000 #American white population(2020) = 0.0154754970263381 x 100,000= 1,548 white offenders per capita.

2,122,038 #black violent offenders /46,900,000 #American black population(2020) =
0.045246012793177 x 100,000= 4,524 black offenders per capita.

Poof! As if by magic, a group that had 1.5 million more offenders suddenly now has less of a crime problem because instead of looking at the total number of crimes, crime is broken down into units of 100,000. If this is being done to guess the probability of the commission of a crime, logic shows us that if there are more whites than blacks, the probability of a crime committed by someone white is greater than it being done by someone black. If the crime in your community is so high that you must divide two numbers to get a percentage, then multiply it by 100,000 to claim that you don’t have serious problems, you have serious issues. Who decided that occurrences must be divided by 100,000? Why couldn’t it be 1? What happened to individualism? The excuse begins with whites being five times the population of blacks. I was told that since whites have five times the population, they must commit five times the number of crimes for the problem to be equal to what blacks are doing. “We are allowed to commit more crime because there are more of us.” If this is not lunacy, then what is?

The problem with this opinion is if you multiply things by 5 to make the populations the same, there are things that no longer exist for blacks. We would have more economic opportunities. We would have equal representation relative to numbers of police, lawyers, judges, and political representatives. Increased black representation affects public policy formation, law enforcement, and legislation. Crime would reduce because of the increased opportunities; wealth would increase, and poverty would be dramatically reduced. Things would be dramatically different. Yet to the racist, nothing else changes except that crime increases. The racist subculture continues arguing this ridiculous per capita idiocy no matter what. The use of per capita fails miserably and is used by the racist subculture to deny a severe crime problem THEY need to address instead of trying to preach to us.

The argument coming from the right is that since blacks are 13 percent of the population, blacks should be committing 13 percent of the crime. The problem with this claim is that percentages come attached with real numbers, and when you use those real numbers, the 13 percent excuse has no merit as an argument. In 2020, whites made up 51 percent of all criminal offenders.

Let’s return to the 2020 Uniform Crime Report Crime data I just presented. Again, in 2020, there were 7,173,072, crime offenders in the United States. That 7.1 million is 100 percent of the offenders in America. In 2020 according to the census, the U.S. population was 331,449,281.31 That number is 100 percent of the U.S. population. Out of 331,449,281 citizens, 7,173,072 people or 2.16 percent of the American population were criminal offenders. The 3,642,932 white offenders were 1.09 percent of the American population. The 2,122,038 black offenders were 0.6 percent of the American population. This is where the 13 percent excuse fails. Simple math shows the misuse of percentages. The 13 percent excuse uses the percentage of blacks committing a crime against the percentage of the black population instead of it being used to reflect the percentage of blacks committing a specific violation. The numbers here show that 13 percent of the American people are not committing 50 percent of the crime. Furthermore, they show that 1 percent of the population is 51 percent of the criminal offenders and they are not black.

In 2020 blacks led in arrests in 2 categories in the Uniform Crime Report, murder and robbery. I am not going to pretend this is a good thing, but let’s look at the arrest categories whites led in:

Rape, Aggravated assault, Burglary, Larceny-theft, Motor vehicle theft, Arson, Violent crime, Property crime, Other assaults, Forgery and counterfeiting, Fraud, Embezzlement, buying, receiving, and possessing stolen property, Vandalism, carrying, possessing, Weapons, Prostitution and commercialized vice, Sex offenses besides rape and prostitution, Drug abuse violations, Gambling, Offenses against the family and children, Driving under the influence, Liquor laws, Drunkenness, Disorderly conduct, Vagrancy, All other offenses (except traffic), Suspicion, Curfew and loitering law violations.

There are 30 categories of crime listed by the FBI in the Uniform crime reports, whites lead in 27-28 of those categories annually. Whites are arrested nearly 3 times more than blacks. Arrests are not made on a perc apita basis and whites have more interactions with police based on the numbers of arrests.

In 2020, Whites were 51 percent of the offenders for all crimes committed in America. A white offender committed Fifty-four percent of the crimes against persons. Whites committed most property crimes (42%) and crimes against society (65%). Seven out of every ten arrests for crimes in America is on someone white. Whites have a history of criminal behavior that started at the very beginning of this country. Whites have elected numerous criminals to make laws in this country. Whites organized crime and made it a corporate business. Whites control the manufacturing, shipment, and distribution of drugs in this country. Whites made two of the most destructive drugs legal, creating millions of addicted citizens. I am talking about alcohol and nicotine. Whites have embezzled and scammed people out of trillions of dollars in the years America has been a country. Whites control the manufacturing, shipping, sales, and distribution of deadly weapons in this country.

Per capita is used by racists as an excuse. You don't get a pass on crime just because there are more of you. Whites should not be anywhere near these kinds of numbers, but they are and excuses will not reduce the high crime among whites.

Federal Bureau of Investigation, Crime in the United States, Offenders by Race and Ethnicity, 2020, FBI Releases 2020 Incident-Based (NIBRS) Data | Federal Bureau of Investigation

3,642,932 #white offenders / 235,400,000 #American white population(2020) = 0.0154754970263381 x 100,000= 1,548 white offenders per capita.

For fuck sake. You're awful at math. 1,548 white offenders, per person?

I find it ironic that the right wingers here run their mouths incessantly about blacks, fill the forum with the most vile racist trash, but I am bitter and full of hate for not tolerating it. What world do you right wingers live in whereby you think you get to denigrate blacks all the time and black people are just supposed to take it?

I dont know, you could actually try to fix the problems everyone else is complaining about.

Crime is a bad thing.
Institutionalized poverty is a bad thing.
Out of wedlock births are a bad thing.
Gangs are a bad thing
Drugs are a bad thing

Whites have these problems, too, but we don't glorify them. We don't pay some asshole millions of dollars to sing about them.

I will use the FBI Uniform Crime Report crime offender data for 2020 to make my point. According to the 2020 Uniform Crime Report, there were 7,173,072 crime offenders in the United States. 3,642,932 whites, 2,122,038 blacks. Clearly, the numbers show that 1.5 million more whites were offenders than blacks. Whites were 51 percent of the criminal offenders in 2020. Blacks were 30 percent. In any circumstance, 51 percent is a majority. Instead of facing the problem of crime among whites, this is the answer:

2,122,038 #black violent offenders /46,900,000 #American black population(2020) =
0.045246012793177 x 100,000= 4,524 black offenders per capita.

Poof! As if by magic, a group that had 1.5 million more offenders suddenly now has less of a crime problem because instead of looking at the total number of crimes, crime is broken down into units of 100,000. If this is being done to guess the probability of the commission of a crime, logic shows us that if there are more whites than blacks, the probability of a crime committed by someone white is greater than it being done by someone black. If the crime in your community is so high that you must divide two numbers to get a percentage, then multiply it by 100,000 to claim that you don’t have serious problems, you have serious issues. Who decided that occurrences must be divided by 100,000? Why couldn’t it be 1? What happened to individualism? The excuse begins with whites being five times the population of blacks. I was told that since whites have five times the population, they must commit five times the number of crimes for the problem to be equal to what blacks are doing. “We are allowed to commit more crime because there are more of us.” If this is not lunacy, then what is?

The problem with this opinion is if you multiply things by 5 to make the populations the same, there are things that no longer exist for blacks. We would have more economic opportunities. We would have equal representation relative to numbers of police, lawyers, judges, and political representatives. Increased black representation affects public policy formation, law enforcement, and legislation. Crime would reduce because of the increased opportunities; wealth would increase, and poverty would be dramatically reduced. Things would be dramatically different. Yet to the racist, nothing else changes except that crime increases. The racist subculture continues arguing this ridiculous per capita idiocy no matter what. The use of per capita fails miserably and is used by the racist subculture to deny a severe crime problem THEY need to address instead of trying to preach to us.

The argument coming from the right is that since blacks are 13 percent of the population, blacks should be committing 13 percent of the crime. The problem with this claim is that percentages come attached with real numbers, and when you use those real numbers, the 13 percent excuse has no merit as an argument. In 2020, whites made up 51 percent of all criminal offenders.

Let’s return to the 2020 Uniform Crime Report Crime data I just presented. Again, in 2020, there were 7,173,072, crime offenders in the United States. That 7.1 million is 100 percent of the offenders in America. In 2020 according to the census, the U.S. population was 331,449,281.31 That number is 100 percent of the U.S. population. Out of 331,449,281 citizens, 7,173,072 people or 2.16 percent of the American population were criminal offenders. The 3,642,932 white offenders were 1.09 percent of the American population. The 2,122,038 black offenders were 0.6 percent of the American population. This is where the 13 percent excuse fails. Simple math shows the misuse of percentages. The 13 percent excuse uses the percentage of blacks committing a crime against the percentage of the black population instead of it being used to reflect the percentage of blacks committing a specific violation. The numbers here show that 13 percent of the American people are not committing 50 percent of the crime. Furthermore, they show that 1 percent of the population is 51 percent of the criminal offenders and they are not black.

In 2020 blacks led in arrests in 2 categories in the Uniform Crime Report, murder and robbery. I am not going to pretend this is a good thing, but let’s look at the arrest categories whites led in:

Rape, Aggravated assault, Burglary, Larceny-theft, Motor vehicle theft, Arson, Violent crime, Property crime, Other assaults, Forgery and counterfeiting, Fraud, Embezzlement, buying, receiving, and possessing stolen property, Vandalism, carrying, possessing, Weapons, Prostitution and commercialized vice, Sex offenses besides rape and prostitution, Drug abuse violations, Gambling, Offenses against the family and children, Driving under the influence, Liquor laws, Drunkenness, Disorderly conduct, Vagrancy, All other offenses (except traffic), Suspicion, Curfew and loitering law violations.

There are 30 categories of crime listed by the FBI in the Uniform crime reports, whites lead in 27-28 of those categories annually. Whites are arrested nearly 3 times more than blacks. Arrests are not made on a perc apita basis and whites have more interactions with police based on the numbers of arrests.

In 2020, Whites were 51 percent of the offenders for all crimes committed in America. A white offender committed Fifty-four percent of the crimes against persons. Whites committed most property crimes (42%) and crimes against society (65%). Seven out of every ten arrests for crimes in America is on someone white. Whites have a history of criminal behavior that started at the very beginning of this country. Whites have elected numerous criminals to make laws in this country. Whites organized crime and made it a corporate business. Whites control the manufacturing, shipment, and distribution of drugs in this country. Whites made two of the most destructive drugs legal, creating millions of addicted citizens. I am talking about alcohol and nicotine. Whites have embezzled and scammed people out of trillions of dollars in the years America has been a country. Whites control the manufacturing, shipping, sales, and distribution of deadly weapons in this country.

Per capita is used by racists as an excuse. You don't get a pass on crime just because there are more of you. Whites should not be anywhere near these kinds of numbers, but they are and excuses will not reduce the high crime among whites.

Federal Bureau of Investigation, Crime in the United States, Offenders by Race and Ethnicity, 2020, FBI Releases 2020 Incident-Based (NIBRS) Data | Federal Bureau of Investigation
So our criminal rate is MUCH lower than our actual percentage of the population? Thanks for admitting that finally. Also, thanks for finally admitting that black crime is more than double the percentage of their population.

Forum List

Back