Concerning White Crime

Yup, they are.
I've never committed a crime in my life. Nor have most black people. Sounds like black collective racist guilt to me. If that's the case, then all white people should be punished for the sins of their ancestors after all.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
I've never committed a crime in my life. Nor have most black people. Sounds like black collective racist guilt to me. If that's the case, then all white people should be punished for the sins of their ancestors after all.

It's not about you son, it's a macro assessment of the entire nation. Take it up with the FBI

Offense chargedTotalWhiteBlack or
African
American
American
Indian or
Alaska
Native
AsianNative
Hawaiian
or Other
Pacific
Islander
TotalWhiteBlack or
African
American
American
Indian or
Alaska
Native
AsianNative
Hawaiian
or Other
Pacific
Islander
Total2Hispanic
or
Latino
Not
Hispanic
or Latino
TotalHispanic
or
Latino
Not
Hispanic
or Latino
TOTAL6,816,9754,729,2901,815,144164,85286,73320,95

I don't bring it up because only 2 percent of the population were criminal offenders in 2020 and that's pretty much the percentage every year. Dale is too lazy to do the math necessary to argue this matter.

These racists are fine with painting everybody else with a broad brush. Then when they are shown what whites have actually done then they start whining or remembering one sentence Dr. King said in a speech.

We have 2 million people in prison.
We have another 7 million on probation and parole
100 million Americans have a police record.

This by you is low?
When per capita shows that 95-98 percent of the people don't commit crimes, yes we have low crime.

I don't bring it up because only 2 percent of the population were criminal offenders in 2020 and that's pretty much the percentage every year. Dale is too lazy to do the math necessary to argue this matter.

Your "Nuh-Uh" is duly noted.

It's not about you son, it's a macro assessment of the entire nation. Take it up with the FBI

Offense chargedTotalWhiteBlack or
African
American
American
Indian or
Alaska
Native
AsianNative
Hawaiian
or Other
Pacific
Islander
TotalWhiteBlack or
African
American
American
Indian or
Alaska
Native
AsianNative
Hawaiian
or Other
Pacific
Islander
Total2Hispanic
or
Latino
Not
Hispanic
or Latino
TotalHispanic
or
Latino
Not
Hispanic
or Latino
TOTAL6,816,9754,729,2901,815,144164,85286,73320,95
If you're saying "black people do x" and I am black, then it is about me. Take your black guilt racism garbage somewhere else. I don't have a shred of black guilt, in fact, I hope it gets worse with every racist comment like yours. It's ok to be black.

• Love
These racists are fine with painting everybody else with a broad brush. Then when they are shown what whites have actually done then they start whining or remembering one sentence Dr. King said in a speech.
Yea they whined racism when Don Lemon said that whites are the number one domestic terror threat, but somehow, them constantly saying that "Blacks" do 50% of homicide isn't? The white man cries out in pain as if you stepped on his foot, as a he gases you to death.

• Love
Yea they whined racism when Don Lemon said that whites are the number one domestic terror threat, but somehow, them constantly saying that "Blacks" do 50% of homicide isn't? The white man cries out in pain as if you stepped on his foot, as a he gases you to death.
Exactly. That's what entitlement mentality is. And these right wingers believe they are entitled.

If you're saying "black people do x" and I am black, then it is about me. Take your black guilt racism garbage somewhere else. I don't have a shred of black guilt, in fact, I hope it gets worse with every racist comment like yours. It's ok to be black.
You have already said bad shit about all whites, like claiming we are all racist, look in the mirror to see the actual definition.

Nobody is gassing you to death. Talk to a Holocaust survivor, such as my step-grandfather, who had his wife and young child sent to the gas chambers before you make asinine comments like that.

And to the contrary, blacks are getting lots of benefits these days, and have for 40 years. A prime example is the anti-white racist policies at educational institutions that let blacks in while rejecting much more academically accomplished whites. So cry me a River.

And it is a simple fact that blacks DO commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime. Pointing that out is not racist, nor does it mean all blacks are criminals. But blacks ARE more likely, much more likely, to commit murders, rapes, and robbery than are whites.

You have already said bad shit about all whites, like claiming we are all racist, look in the mirror to see the actual definition.
Not once have I said all whites are racist. But so what? Most whites can be racist, while nowhere near most blacks commit homicide, even the stats he cited bear that out; like .1% of blacks commit homicide. Yet you aren't calling him a racist for saying that all blacks have collective guilt over things they didn't do. You aren't bothered by racism, only anti white racism. That makes you racist.

• Love
Not once have I said all whites are racist. But so what? Most whites can be racist, while nowhere near most blacks commit homicide, even the stats he cited bear that out; like .1% of blacks commit homicide. Yet you aren't calling him a racist for saying that all blacks have collective guilt over things they didn't do. You aren't bothered by racism, only anti white racism. That makes you racist.
All you do is lie. I abhor all racism. You don’t see me agreeing with anyone who puts down others because of their skin color. And to say most whites can be racist? Most ANYONE can be.

All you do is lie. I abhor all racism. You don’t see me agreeing with anyone who puts down others because of their skin color. And to say most whites can be racist? Most ANYONE can be.
No you don't becuase every single comment is only directed at the woke people. I don't see a single comment of you checking your fellow racist whites, but you are quick to say something to me and IM. That's because you fundamentally don't have a problem with anti non white racism at all. You like it. It's your culture. It's normative. Actions speak louder than words. A white person's words has zero credibility at this point. You are what the woke say you are.

• Love
No you don't becuase every single comment is only directed at the woke people. I don't see a single comment of you checking your fellow racist whites, but you are quick to say something to me and IM. That's because you fundamentally don't have a problem with anti non white racism at all. You like it. It's your culture. It's normative. Actions speak louder than words. A white person's words has zero credibility at this point. You are what the woke say you are.
And all your comments are directed at whites. I don’t see you checking your fellow racists, like IM2, or yourself. You oooze racism. You‘d be screaming “raaaacist!!!” if a white person said a black person’s words have zero credibility, or made some hostile remark about “your culture.”

You are guilty of that which you wrongly accuse others.

Molly is a racist who has fallen for the greatest lie in human history-WHITE SUPREMACY.

And the white entitlement/ictimhood/greivance that comes with it.

I respond to idiots who lie about white people. I am not black, I respond to what I know. But I have chastised white idiots for their racists remarks too. You choose to see what you want. When have you ever chastised a black poster for their lies?

Forum List

Back