Compilation of Trump Sucking Up to Putin

The important question, which you're too stupid to ask, is why did Putin wait until Biden was in the White House to invade Ukraine?
So, do you have the guts to answer my question or you will be changing the goal posts?

Putin is a great man and awesome leader.
He loves his country and its people.
And they adore him with a 95% approval rate.
Something an American politician can only dream of achieving. ... :cool-45:
I believe you will believe anything. How long have you been a Russian sympathizer?

Not all Trump cultists are open traitors to the USA, but most are.

And they're so proud of being traitors. Just look at them bragging about it here.

No, it's not illegal for them to advocate treason, but anyone backing Putin like they do should be shunned by all decent and loyal Americans.
All decent and loyal Americans are already shunning Democrats. Suckering us into a war with Russia isn't going to help them. Democrats have gotten too toxic.

So, do you have the guts to answer my question or you will be changing the goal posts?

Your "question" is pointless, because Putin didn't invade Ukraine while Trump was president. He did it while Biden is president, because he knows he can. If you voted for Joe Biden, this is your fault.

Your "question" is pointless, because Putin didn't invade Ukraine while Trump was president. He did it while Biden is president, because he knows he can. If you voted for Joe Biden, this is your fault.
I didn't vote for Biden, nor for Trump, nor for other American president. Because I don't have a legal ability to do so. And I am not going to endorse any of them, because I don't have a dog in this fight.

But I have yet to hear from Trump supporters a coherent answer about what was the position of strength the Trump administration supposedly took. Is that was his claims that Nato is obsolete or pledges to take out the troops from Germany and Syria?

What you fail to see is a context in which separation of the Crimea and Donbass took place.

So in essence, you're saying that it's mandatory to hate Putin/ Russia in order to be a loyal patriotic American? .... :cuckoo:
"Hate" is something you invented, but yes, you do have to oppose Putin/Russia to be a loyal American. Russia is a dictatorship threatening to invade a democratic ally of the USA. Running cover for the dictator makes someone a bad American.

I understand that, given how you're always down on your knees servicing Putin, you may not understand what the real world looks like. Even your fellow Republicans are disgusted with the way you lick commie keisters.

74% of Republicans see Russia as an enemy, 10% as an ally. And you're siding with Russia.

Last edited:
Why did Putin invade Ukraine only after the old, sick, frail man you voted for was in the White House?
Because Trump said he'd pull the USA out of NATO (and Korea as well) in his second term, thus handing Putin everything he wanted without a fight.

Yes, we do understand that, being a Trump cultist, you're required to be completely ignorant of facts, history, and reality in general.

Trump repeatedly praised Putin.

Trump hired a pro Russian criminal to run his campaign.

Trump said it was good Russia invaded Crimea.

Trump made the 2016 GOP platform anti-Ukraine.

Trump repeatedly dismissed Russian hacking.

Trump capitalized on Russian meddling in 2016.

Trump denied Russian interference in 2016.

Trump undermined Russian sanctions.

Trump was open to lifting sanctions.

Trump would never say Putin was a killer. Trump tried to return spy bases to Russia.

Trump gave Russia classified intel.

Trump repeatedly attacked NATO.

Trump had to be forced into signing new Russian sanctions.

Trump pushed for a joint cyber security unit with Russia.

Trump thanked Putin for expelling US diplomats from Russia.

Trump eased sanctions on Putin’s top oligarchs.

Trump congratulated Putin on his sham election.

Trump tried to rescind sanctions on Russia for poisoning a defector.

Trump blocked a US statement condemning Russia’s invasion of Georgia.

Trump repeatedly praised far-right pro Russian leaders in Europe.

Trump refused to condemn Russia’s 2018 attack on Ukraine’s military.

Trump defended Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.

Trump pushed to let Russia in the G-7.

Trump gave Syria to Russia.

Trump echoed Russian talking points on ISIS.

Trump spread Russian lies about Ukraine.

Trump froze US aid to Ukraine.

Trump smeared US Ambassador to Ukraine.

Trump tried to visit Putin on Russian soil.

Trump gave Putin a PR victory on Covid.

Trump invited Putin to 2020 G-7 Summit.

Trump ordered CIA to share Intel with Russia.

Trump ignored warnings of Russian bounties on our soldiers.

Trump called Russian bounty story a “hoax.”

Trump never raised Russian bounties with Putin.

Trump ordered US troops out of Germany.

Forum List

Back