Screw you: Bidum ordered German Slave Chancellor to stop North Stream 2

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
After talks with Biden officials Scholz stopped North Stream 2. The US claims this was only possible due to US "diplomacy".

That means two out of four gas channels to Germany are blocked: The Yamal Pipeline through Poland and the ready to serve NS2 Piplelines.
If things go violent in Ukraine, a third might also been blocked. Maybe Russia is going to end delivery through NS1, also.

"German Chancellor Olaf Scholz instructed to stop the certification of the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline. Well, welcome to a new world where Europeans will soon pay 2,000 euros for a thousand cubic meters of gas!", wrote former Russian President Medvedev on Twitter.

scholzsukwg.jpg

Tell me, why should we need a government that doesn´t serve our interests but foreign interests? That cannot even stand up in the morning without Executive Order?
There are also new sanctions on Russia, its all in the article.

After talks with Biden officials Scholz stopped North Stream 2. The US claims this was only possible due to US "diplomacy".

That means two out of four gas channels to Germany are blocked: The Yamal Pipeline through Poland and the ready to serve NS2 Piplelines.
If things go violent in Ukraine, a third might also been blocked. Maybe Russia is going to end delivery through NS1, also.

"German Chancellor Olaf Scholz instructed to stop the certification of the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline. Well. Welcome to a new world where Europeans will soon pay 2,000 euros for a thousand cubic meters of gas!", wrote former Russian President Medvedev on Twitter.

scholzsukwg.jpg

Tell me, why should we need a government that doesn´t serve our interests but foreign interests? That cannot even stand up in the morning without Executive Order?
I guess Germany should do something about that Russian problem in Europe, eh?

But you know, Putin will back down now that they have cut off the pipeline.

Right?

I guess Germany should do something about that Russian problem in Europe, eh?

But you know, Putin will back down now that they have cut off the pipeline.

Right?
There is no Russian problem in Europe. Russian troops are now in the separatist area of Ukraine. Why is that a problem, when US troops in the separatist area of Syria aren´t?
Putin doesn´t need to back down. Europe is giving up on its tiny leverage on Russia over virtually nothing now. The clowns are out. Russia will serve the highly demanding Asia-Pacific market and our special prices will be gone too, if not delivery at all.

There is no Russian problem in Europe. Russian troops are now in the separatist area of Ukraine. Why is that a problem, when US troops in the separatist area of Syria aren´t?
Putin doesn´t need to back down. Europe is giving up on its tiny leverage on Russia over virtually nothing now. The clowns are out. Russia will serve the highly demanding Asia-Pacific market and our special prices will be gone too, if not delivery at all.
You seem to be confused. I'd rectify that if I were you.

"German Chancellor Olaf Scholz instructed to stop the certification of the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline. Well, welcome to a new world where Europeans will soon pay 2,000 euros for a thousand cubic meters of gas!", wrote former Russian President Medvedev on Twitter.

scholzsukwg.jpg

There are also new sanctions on Russia, its all in the article.
And you thought Europe would pay Russia to put the old Soviet back together? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Run alon Yuri. Go bum a smoke.

And you thought Europe would pay Russia to put the old Soviet back together? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Run alon Yuri. Go bum a smoke.
Russia is the primary source of our resources. They don´t want to be a threat but part of us.
You guys act like if we are buying Russian stuff out of empathy.

Russia is the primary source of our resources. They don´t want to be a threat but part of us.
You guys act like if we are buying Russian stuf out of empathy.
I see your location is "Stupid-19". At least you admit it.

You guys act like if we are buying Russian stuff out of empathy.
Only until they don't see you as a threat. I'm almost sure, that the last straw that forced Putin to recognize DPR and LPR (and forget about NS-2) was a joke of Olaf Scholz about genocide of Russians in Donbass.

Only until they don't see you as a threat. I'm almost sure, that the last straw that forced Putin to recognize DPR and LPR (and forget about NS-2) was a joke of Olaf Scholz about genocide of Russians in Donbass.
Putin declared the Minsk Agreement failed one day before he recognized the Donbass republics. The agreement failed because Ukraine didn´t adhere to it for one second.

Do we tell you where to buy stuff from, or what?
You got boomflation, time to blame it on the Russians, isn´t it?
Who is this we? You got a rat in your pocket or would you like to share your country of origin?

Putin declared the Minsk Agreement failed one day before he recognized the Donbass republics. The agreement failed because Ukraine didn´t adhere to it for one second.
Yes, Ukraine did nothing in eight years, and Putin was still trying to solve the problem more or less diplomatically. Scholz said, that "genocide [of Russians] in Donbass" is "funny", and the Russians forgot about money and all potential benefits from cooperation with Germany, because all their fears about resurrection of the German nazism awakened.
May be, they will even close NS-1 and Ukraine pipeline just for sure, that German energy-dependend industry (first of all military one) is eliminated.

Last edited:
Yes, Ukraine did nothing in eight years, and Putin was still trying to solve the problem more or less diplomatically. Scholz said, that "genocide [of Russians] in Donbass" is "funny", and the Russians forgot about money and all potential benefits from cooperation with Germany, because all their fears about resurrection of the German nazism awakened.
May be, they will even close NS-1 and Ukraine pipeline just for sure, that German energy-dependend industry (first of all military one) is eliminated.
If I only had money, I would leave this suicidal shithole at once. Venezuela is such a beautiful place and they have economic growth again. I could apply for political asylum there and finally become a Venezuelan.

If I only had money, I would leave this suicidal shithole at once. Venezuela is such a beautiful place and they have economic growth again. I could apply for political asylum there and finally become a Venezuelan.
Good choice. Have a nice trip.

You know Putin desire to bring back the USSR will be his downfall and all the world has to do is let him try and watch how quickly China, Iran and even North Korea turn on him because of certain areas.

Putin is a fucking idiot stuck in the past but please worship him and move to Venezuela and I will move to North Korea if AOC ever become President…

You know Putin desire to bring back the USSR will be his downfall and all the world has to do is let him try and watch how quickly China, Iran and even North Korea turn on him because of certain areas.

Putin is a fucking idiot stuck in the past but please worship him and move to Venezuela and I will move to North Korea if AOC ever become President…
Putin is rightfully battling the isolation western countries try to impose on Russia. See the harsh sanction just because Russian troops moved into a friendly country. That is proof enough. And in addition, these westen nations in Europe harm themselves doing so.

Forum List

Back