Comparison of White Civilization with...???

You called yourself a "Honky" not me. Secondly how old are you ? You must be 60+ to be using a word like "Honky" ? That's a 1970's word. You white boys come out with this slang that went out 40 odd years ago.

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE HEARD A BLACK PERSON CALL A WHITE PERSON A HONKY.

And that true even in private, when black people are away from white people and are generally more open and honest.
Listen to this clown.

He thinks watching Tarzan movies growing up gave him an accurate depiction of the whole of Africa

I don't even know where to begin. To be honest I'm not even gonna say much about it bcoz some comments are so idiotic it's best to leave them stand where they are.
Another dumb ignorant statement

Africa is not country. Africa is continent of a billion people. That is bigger than the whole world was up till 1800 with a least a thousand languages. Africa has way more genetic diversity than the rest of the world – because it is the root of mankind. Deep down we are all Africans no matter what our colour or country.
..as I've said before on USMB, I grew up with blacks in the 70s and they used the word honky
..we know blacks talk about whites in private--don't try to say otherwise
..blacks eat/shit/think/dream/sleep/etc RACE RACE RACE

I got to agree. If I had a dime every time I was called a "jive ass honky MF'er" I'd be a rich man.

Why did blacks use the word honky in the early 70's, less than a decade after getting civil rights?

It is apparent whites think about race more. And really, why do whites get called these things? Are you guys honest enough to face what you created? No. Instead you whine and pretend to be innocent victim of blacks not liking you for no reason.
The whites being called names did not create them. Outside these forums, whites do not think about race more. You are the whiner about everything. I believe the majority of people who dislike some blacks is not do to their skin color, it is their angry hateful behavior toward whites who did nothing to them.

No one 'white' (or any other skin tone) ever did anything to you that you didn't like?
You asking me?

We all can make these kinds of comparisons. I can post a picture of a modern African city, then one from a piss poor town in Appalachia then ask how we can compare civilizations. There are a lot of things Africans developed before whites. The only thing that has allowed whites anything is the development and willingness to use weapons of mass destruction. Whites did not have any other superiority. They lacked resources, such is why they invaded Africa, South America, India, the southern hemisphere and parts of the orient. They had guns and bullets while others did not. While some here might consider this advancement, I consider it a regression and the example of a violent race that had no regard for human life.
Blacks kill other blacks, so much for valuing human life.

..as I've said before on USMB, I grew up with blacks in the 70s and they used the word honky
..we know blacks talk about whites in private--don't try to say otherwise
..blacks eat/shit/think/dream/sleep/etc RACE RACE RACE

I got to agree. If I had a dime every time I was called a "jive ass honky MF'er" I'd be a rich man.

Why did blacks use the word honky in the early 70's, less than a decade after getting civil rights?

It is apparent whites think about race more. And really, why do whites get called these things? Are you guys honest enough to face what you created? No. Instead you whine and pretend to be innocent victim of blacks not liking you for no reason.
The whites being called names did not create them. Outside these forums, whites do not think about race more. You are the whiner about everything. I believe the majority of people who dislike some blacks is not do to their skin color, it is their angry hateful behavior toward whites who did nothing to them.

No one 'white' (or any other skin tone) ever did anything to you that you didn't like?
You asking me?

Yup

While touring Europe I am astounded by the architectural, artistic, literary, and general technological development of Europeans over the past couple thousand years plus. The contrast with, for example, "Native Americans," who, at the time of Columbus had no metallurgy, primitive, if any, written language, stone age art and music, no domesticated animals...they hadn't even invented/discovered the WHEEL, for goodness sake. What was done by the Aztecs, Incas, etc., in central and south America was remarkable, but eons behind what was going on in Europe.
EXACTLY, DG. In the same time that Europe advanced culture, civilization and science, people like the NA Indians, the African Negros, Brazillian and the tribes of Malaysia (Borneo, etc.) were all still living in the STONE AGE, effectively 10,000 years behind Europe. So can it really be any surprise some of these cultures were "conquered?" It wasn't the right or wrong thing for them to do at that time, it was the NATURAL (human) thing to do.

None of this says that individual "white people" are "better" than others, but to refuse to acknowledge and accept the superior developments in almost every area of cognitive endeavor, is pure folly.
Why not say that? That is not to say that given the time that eventually these other cultures might not have eventually become technologically sophisticated too, a few hundred or thousands of years from now, but can you name me a single other case where one item outperforms the other, a car goes faster, corners better, a seed germinates faster and produces more bushels, a species is better adapted, a vegetable more disease resistant that it is NOT considered better (superior)? Do we not routinely make that very claim for Homo Sapiens over Neanderthal?

It is the height of folly, political correctness and racial and scientific bias to NOT admit that.

the Africans still have trouble with basic farming techniques
Agriculture in Africa still lagging behind
For Ndubuisi Ekekwe, Nigerian founder of precision farming startup Zenvus, African farming must change because traditional practices keep many farmers trapped in a cycle of poverty
In Africa, tech-savvy entrepreneurs sow seeds of a farming revolution
etc etc

To be fair though, its just that commercial agriculture is still rather new there I think, and there is pushback by some farmers who still want to grow their traditional foods which don't always go well with commercial farming techniques.
At least, I did observe this personally in one region of east Africa. I cant really speak for the whole place.
Ideally they should modernize but it would be great if they could keep a lot of these traditional crops somehow.
Its really not because these people are not smart enough... not at all. There are other factors at play here

For Ndubuisi Ekekwe, Nigerian founder of precision farming startup Zenvus, African farming must change because traditional practices keep many farmers trapped in a cycle of poverty
etc etc

To be fair though, its just that commercial agriculture is still rather new there I think, and there is pushback by some farmers who still want to grow their traditional foods which don't always go well with commercial farming techniques.
At least, I did observe this personally in one region of east Africa. I cant really speak for the whole place.
Ideally they should modernize but it would be great if they could keep a lot of these traditional crops somehow.
Its really not because these people are not smart enough... not at all. There are other factors at play here
ok--then why do they have problems ALSO with poverty/sanitation/starvation/illiteracy/potable water !!!!!!!!!????????
I've linked many times how Africa is the worst in the world in these problems

494936-Global_sanitation_2015.png

h66ijugjc0101.jpg

1619.jpg

etc etc

....one factor is war--where one time they HACKED thousands to death with MEDIEVAL style weapons

Another identity crisis i see.....

The assumption 'civilization' is defined by technological advances diverts from the reality that 'human' and humanity advances via their morals and ethics.

tenor.png

~S~

You asking me?

Yup
My answer is yup. But it had nothing to do with skin color.

You asking me?

Yup

But when other people have done things you didn't like, that was all about skin color?

You asking me?

Yup

But when other people have done things you didn't like, that was all about skin color?
See above, answered no

While touring Europe I am astounded by the architectural, artistic, literary, and general technological development of Europeans over the past couple thousand years plus. The contrast with, for example, "Native Americans," who, at the time of Columbus had no metallurgy, primitive, if any, written language, stone age art and music, no domesticated animals...they hadn't even invented/discovered the WHEEL, for goodness sake. What was done by the Aztecs, Incas, etc., in central and south America was remarkable, but eons behind what was going on in Europe.

And while my personal knowledge of sub-Saharan Africa is minimal, my impression is that their knowledge base was behind the primitives in the Americas.

And we are to believe that somehow, these other cultures are equivalent to those of Europe. It defies explanation how such a belief could prevail among cogent, cognizant scholars and observers. Evidence to the contrary is simply mountainous.

None of this says that individual "white people" are "better" than others, but to refuse to acknowledge and accept the superior developments in almost every area of cognitive endeavor, is pure folly.

You’re an idiot. While your beloved White Europeans were terrified to sail out of the sight of land for fear of falling off the edge of the Earth, the Tongan Expansion was underway. Tuʻi Tonga Empire - Wikipedia

Long before that, one of the first Libraries in history was created, not by White Europeans, but by those hated Islamic Muslims. Islamic Golden Age - Wikipedia

Chinese discovered gunpowder. Europeans wanted trade so they could get Japanese Steel which was superior to European Steel in every single way. Japan and China had written language for Millennia before your European Awesomeness. The first known Written Language was not European. But Sumerian. 10 Oldest Written Languages in The World | Oldest.org

The problem is you see what you want to see. You want to see White’s as more advanced. Nonsense. Here is a short video to help you understand what you obviously do not know. This is sort of like the Cliff’s Notes version of World History.

Ok, it isn’t that short. But billions of years of history from the Big Bang to today shrunk down to about 20 minutes isn’t bad.

And while my personal knowledge of sub-Saharan Africa is minimal, my impression is that their knowledge base was behind the primitives in the Americas.

And we are to believe that somehow, these other cultures are equivalent to those of Europe. It defies explanation how such a belief could prevail among cogent, cognizant scholars and observers. Evidence to the contrary is simply mountainous.

You silly ass clown. Europeans....specifically white europeans were not advanced at all. In fact they came late to civilization. Ask the Greeks who defined them as savages. :laugh:

While touring Europe I am astounded by the architectural, artistic, literary, and general technological development of Europeans over the past couple thousand years plus.
Medieval Europe was a sh*t hole. Until the Blacks came in from Africa and cleaned it up.

51bghJDHmYL._SX309_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

did-you-know-that-until-the-moors-came-to-europe-10888578.png

They built stuff like this

d16281991bfabd2b6a0a7099cea66749.jpg

31296.jpg

mosque-of-cristo-de-la-luz-toledo-spain1.jpg

The truth is out there

All this knowledge was brought to Europe. Now I don't say this like the way you'd say it and other white supremacists try and spin it like "We did all this stuff. Now the rest of you should be grateful."

That's the white supremacist mindset way of thinking. This is not an ego boosting exercise for me. Because guess what ? I did not do it. I've never invented anything. I've never built any building and neither have you.

This is just an honest depiction of history.

Black ppl cleaned Europe up. Black ppl brought paper making to Europe via Spain by the Moors. This allowed the growth of libraries.

I don't what history books you've reading but the stench of medieval Europe still echoes today. The Middle Ages smelt of sewage and decaying bodies. The Queen of Spain Isabel of Castle (the end of the 15th century) confessed that she had taken a bath only twice in a lifetime when born and married. French kings died of lice.

People emptied chamber pots right out of their windows making streets look like cesspools. Fleas, lice and bugs swarmed in rich and poor houses of London and Paris.

Unsanitary conditions, diseases and starvation were what early Europe was. Stop deluding yourself. Noble families were happy if at best two or three of ten children survived. A third of women died in labor. They had no street illumination. In Ancient Rome they sold even the urine from latrines to wool dyers and leather tanners.

Rain was the only street cleaner in those times.

The Moors civilized Europe, There were bath houses all thru Moorish Spain as well as well lit streets, Universities, Palaces, literate populace. That doesn't mean white folks readily accepted cleanliness obviously. They would wear clothes until it would damn near disintegrate on their backs. Now they try to teach b.s like they civilized blks while it was the other way around.

The truth of the matter is early Europeans were nasty mofos.

The Islamic Moors were responsible from bringing them out of the dark ages.

Any scholar who knows the deal will tell you that.

Look - I could spend several thousand words referring you to more evidence on this subject, compiled by African and European scholars alike.

But if you are truly interested in this material you would be better served to seek out the information yourself. After all you yourself has admitted your ignorant about African history.

Well you can begin by googling the books of Cheikh Anta Diop, Molefi Asante, Walter Rodney and Ivan Van Sertima among others; and for you whose racism will most likely lead you to dismiss black scholars on these subjects as "Afrocentrics" and say "We Wuz Kangz"

You can always examine the writings of Basil Davidson: one of the most respected Africa scholars in modern history, who is decidedly both white and British

When you say ( write ) Moore like most people you are referring to people of the Northwest corner of North Africa like the Berbers. Sorry friend those people for the most part are not black and never have never been, for at the last five thousand years. They came from Eurasian steppes by way of the Middle East thousands of years ago.

I know about the population of North Africa because I have communicated with people in the area. There are more black people there now than there ever has been and they are still a minority. Until the start of the trans-Saharan slave trade, I doubt there were any blacks in the area and that happened sometime after the invasion of Spain.

Trans-Saharan trade - Wikipedia

thumb_the-moors-were-black-africans-who-went-and-civilized-europe-9482695.png

Sorry the Moors were not a black people. But you are right about one thing before the age exploration Europe was not a very pleasant place. Of all the people of the civilizations of Eurasia, they were they poorest and the hungriest. I believe that is what gave them the motivation to face the dangers of the open sea and do the great things they did. They were not an evil people they were a hungry people.
Wrong. The very term "Moor" means Black.

Ask Shakespeare who used the term to let everyone know Othello was a Black man.

Othello | Summary & Characters

mayans , aztecs , inca and similar were ok and good with building structures and they had Torture and human sacrifice Techniques and the BALLGAME pretty much perfected . But certainly not a culture to be copied .
Yeah the only good culture was the Inquisition where them white folks was benevolent angels in disguise..

mayans , aztecs , inca and similar were ok and good with building structures and they had Torture and human sacrifice Techniques and the BALLGAME pretty much perfected . But certainly not a culture to be copied .
Yeah the only good culture was the Inquisition where them white folks was benevolent angels in disguise..

We need a second inquisition to root out all the degenerates and put them to the sword.

Forum List

Back