Comparison of White Civilization with...???

The Moors were NOT "Black"/aka sub-Saharan losers.

They were a mixed North African population of mostly Berber descent. Darker in color than S Euyros or Middle Easter Arabs, but not "Black"/sub-Saharan Stock.

Moors - Wikipedia

The term "Moors" refers primarily to the Muslim inhabitants of the Maghreb, the Iberian Peninsula, Sicily, and Malta during the Middle Ages. The Moors initially were the indigenous Maghrebine Berbers.[1] The name was later also applied to Arabs.[2][3]

Moors are Not a distinct or self-defined people,[4] and the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica observed that "The term 'Moors' has no real ethnological value."[5] Europeans of the Middle Ages and the early modern period variously applied the name to Arabs, North African Berbers, and Muslim Europeans.[6]

The term has also been used in Europe in a broader, somewhat derogatory sense to refer to Muslims in general,[7] especially those of Arab or Berber descent, whether living in Spain or North Africa.[8] During the colonial era, the Portuguese introduced the names "Ceylon Moors" and "Indian Moors" in South Asia and Sri Lanka, and the Bengali Muslims were also called Moors.[9] In the Philippines, the longstanding Muslim community, which predates the arrival of the Spanish, now self-identifies as the "Moro people", an exonym introduced by Spanish colonizers due to their Muslim faith.

In 711, troops mostly formed by Moors from northern Africa led the Umayyad conquest of Hispania. The Iberian peninsula then came to be known in Classical Arabic as al-Andalus, which at its peak included most of Septimania and modern-day Spain and Portugal.
[......]]
You suffer in the area of perception as it’s limited to what other people you respect have told you as opposed to finding your own knowledge and understanding.
  • Less than 22% of the world is white.
  • Less than 11% of the world is white and male.
  • Less than 2.3% of the world is white, male and speaks English.
Yet they run the BBC, CNN, the New York Times, Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge. They write most of the Hollywood films and Wikipedia articles. They even own and run nearly all the main bits of the global Talking Machine.

You're like most people in that you've learned most of what they know about the world at large from English-speaking white men, from 2.2% of that world, a 2.2% that has a limited, racist view on things.

End of the day wiki articles are written by whites with the same racism as anyone else. You may believe everything they tell you I don't.

This is not about blame. Instead it is a warning against being overly dependent on any one part of the world for your knowledge of the world as a whole.

I'm sure my observations seem like"junk-science" or "radical" interpretations..

All news channels (Wiki included) have agendas and black tends to be the victim of these agendas.

Education doesn't equal intelligence,intelligence doesn't equal knowledge, knowledge doesn't equal understanding,and understanding doesn't equal wisdom.

Observe, find you own understanding outside the books, or even other people. Calling me radical is the ultimate compliment,cause that means I'm blazing my own path, long as I keep moving, its all good.

Amen!

These idiots have no real clue about what a true independent thinking black man/woman is. To them independent black thinking is blacks that say what they believe.

The Moors were Black. That’s why they called the people Moors. Moor actually means Black.

The moors were not some group separate from other Black ppl. Moor was the term used for ALL Black ppl during medieval times. Africans called the Moors went into Spain, Sicily and Italy and ushered in the Renaissance era, bringing science and civilization back to that region. So everything after that was cultural appropriation

Even Irish historians like David MacRichie acknowledge that Moor means Black. Black American boxers were called Moors

Why would they do that if they was not black ?

Statues of the Moors are all over Europe

DRwRb9VW4AA-1Pt.jpg

DRwReeXXkAAST22.jpg

DRwRgwdX0AEvIbH.jpg

They brought civilization & education to Europe only to have that nearly whitewashed out of history. The Moors ruled most of Spain for a time which happens to be in Europe. Many Europeans have African DNA from the Moors, Egyptians & Romans (as Roman armies & citizens included N. Africans). Etc. There is evidence, it's in the library - it's in things called 'books'.

Do your own research. In the library. In books. History books. That would be the NON-fiction section. Moorish Spain is common knowledge for people who have any knowledge of European history, which you obviously don't, so you are not worth my time. Educate yourself, it's worth it.

And look - I will not deny whites their inventions. Most important inventions of the past few hundred years were made by white people.

I don't lament that fact. So white people have invented some wonderful things.

Happy now ?

But at the same time 99.99% of white people have invented nothing

And white inventions have only happened because they have been on top during that time and blk ppl could not even look at white person in the eye. So whites bragging about their inventions is like me having a 100m race with you then giving myself a 90m head start and bragging about me being a better runner than you.

And even with all that advantage a lot of inventions are questionable whether they were "white" as it's not about who invents but who get's the patent. Whites have done that for 100 years. See an idea. Steal it and then become the owners of the invention

So anglo power – British and American – is fresh in our minds, but it is merely the latest chapter in the book of history.

Progress in science and invention is built on what has gone before. The more science you know the more science you can discover. The more inventions you have at hand, the more new inventions you can come up with. That is why the progress is exponential. It comes from the nature of science and technology, not from the nature of white intelligence.
You're getting Moors mixed up with jungle bunnies. Jungle bunnies are from sub-Saharan Africa, you know, where the slaves for both the Moors and colonists came from.
It's ironic

1) Whites do something good ? Like inventions ?

The history books don't matter and they don't try to find out if black people have done the same thing and deny any information them about black ppl doing the same thing

2) Whites do something bad ? Like slavery ?

The history books do matter and they do try to find out if black people have done the same thing ("Africans sold slaves too" argument) and accept any information about black ppl doing the same thing.

Whites want to claim and take pride in the good things from their past (inventions made, battles won, rights fought for) but then act as if the bad things have nothing to do with them (slavery, genocide and rights not fought for)

But you cannot have it both ways.

If inventions are proof of the intelligence of whites, then slavery and genocide are proof of the great evil of whites.

You cannot claim one without the other.

Or if slavery and genocide came about through the workings of human nature under a particular set of circumstances, if anyone else would have done the same thing, then the same goes for the inventions too.

And to be honest I don't even really like bringing up the moors. Why ?

BECAUSE I NEVER DID IT.

Accomplishment is first an individual act done by extremely exceptional people. Almost all whites as well as blacks will contribute virtually nothing to society of any lasting worth other than work for someone else, consume and pay taxes.

So if you are white and have contributed nothing to innovation or technology, you have no business lecturing anyone else on what they haven’t contributed.

Because there is one thing I’ve learned over the years it’s this: truly amazing talents never need to tell others how truly amazing or superior they are. They just go out, do the work, and demonstrate their excellence silently.

It's never the inventor who proclaims their work to be evidence of ethnic superiority. It's only life’s losers seek out evidence of their own brilliance in the works of others. Only those who secretly harbor suspicions of their own inferiority feel compelled, as a general rule, to insist upon how much better than you they are.

Those who like you and DGS49 who are always running around talking about how great whites are really always trying to convince yourselves. And given the persistence of the both of you, you are finding the job harder than you imagined.

I really, really hate the racists at this site Paul.

And I do agree with your post.

That said, DNA evidence proves that the Moors are more Arabic and Caucasoid in nature than African.

"Present day Moroccans look like a caucasian population which has become admixed with Subsaharans and not like a black population which has been “whitened” by European and Middle Eastern immigration. In fact, genetic tests show that people there are still mostly NW African Berbers. With some west Asian, European and about 19% Subsaharan admixture in Morocco."

main-qimg-6cc6cb79316ae92c8dfa3f9b23f7443b-c

https://www.quora.com/Why-are-moors...n-they-were-mostly-berbers-and-north-africans

Natives surrendering after a battle with the Spaniards.

main-qimg-e21cd926b1844bb9f6bc58244a19a72b-c

Natives taken to the court of king Ferdinand and queen Isabella of Spain.

main-qimg-b6c896aba9d86145db884aede31927e8-c

How Moors view themselves.

main-qimg-d305240068ec3d968a3c553981e9695e-c
The moors were black. And black men they civilized europe.

I know that's very painful to your white supremacist ego. But history is history.
Create new history by being inventors, industrialists, tech giants, entepreneurs and create tens of millions of jobs. You worry about the past so much that you are not forging inroads into the future. We are Americans. No matter how you got here many came from lands that were not doing that good. Although many today from Prog pronounciations are not coming from the same.

Please shut up.

You're getting Moors mixed up with jungle bunnies. Jungle bunnies are from sub-Saharan Africa, you know, where the slaves for both the Moors and colonists came from.
It's ironic

The history books don't matter and they don't try to find out if black people have done the same thing and deny any information them about black ppl doing the same thing

The history books do matter and they do try to find out if black people have done the same thing ("Africans sold slaves too" argument) and accept any information about black ppl doing the same thing.

Whites want to claim and take pride in the good things from their past (inventions made, battles won, rights fought for) but then act as if the bad things have nothing to do with them (slavery, genocide and rights not fought for)

If inventions are proof of the intelligence of whites, then slavery and genocide are proof of the great evil of whites.

Or if slavery and genocide came about through the workings of human nature under a particular set of circumstances, if anyone else would have done the same thing, then the same goes for the inventions too.

BECAUSE I NEVER DID IT.

Accomplishment is first an individual act done by extremely exceptional people. Almost all whites as well as blacks will contribute virtually nothing to society of any lasting worth other than work for someone else, consume and pay taxes.

So if you are white and have contributed nothing to innovation or technology, you have no business lecturing anyone else on what they haven’t contributed.

Because there is one thing I’ve learned over the years it’s this: truly amazing talents never need to tell others how truly amazing or superior they are. They just go out, do the work, and demonstrate their excellence silently.

It's never the inventor who proclaims their work to be evidence of ethnic superiority. It's only life’s losers seek out evidence of their own brilliance in the works of others. Only those who secretly harbor suspicions of their own inferiority feel compelled, as a general rule, to insist upon how much better than you they are.

Those who like you and DGS49 who are always running around talking about how great whites are really always trying to convince yourselves. And given the persistence of the both of you, you are finding the job harder than you imagined.

That said, DNA evidence proves that the Moors are more Arabic and Caucasoid in nature than African.

"Present day Moroccans look like a caucasian population which has become admixed with Subsaharans and not like a black population which has been “whitened” by European and Middle Eastern immigration. In fact, genetic tests show that people there are still mostly NW African Berbers. With some west Asian, European and about 19% Subsaharan admixture in Morocco."

https://www.quora.com/Why-are-moors...n-they-were-mostly-berbers-and-north-africans

I know that's very painful to your white supremacist ego. But history is history.
Create new history by being inventors, industrialists, tech giants, entepreneurs and create tens of millions of jobs. You worry about the past so much that you are not forging inroads into the future. We are Americans. No matter how you got here many came from lands that were not doing that good. Although many today from Prog pronounciations are not coming from the same.

Please shut up.
Those Asian masters are inching closer. Or do they use the metric system? If you are young enough, you'll see.

It's ironic

BECAUSE I NEVER DID IT.

Please shut up.
Those Asian masters are inching closer. Or do they use the metric system? If you are young enough, you'll see.
Metrics has to do with math. You'll confuse him.

....even in the 70s and 80s the sub Saharan Africans did not have the technology/etc
..they were still far behind then [and now ]

Yes, but they have really moved forward since then. SubSaharan folks from the Congo have found a way to make it to Mexico without assistance so they can apply for asylum here in America.

Not so bad considering the public transportation system in Deepest Darkest Africa, as demonstrated by Africa's most famous citizen.

....even in the 70s and 80s the sub Saharan Africans did not have the technology/etc

Yes, but they have really moved forward since then. SubSaharan folks from the Congo have found a way to make it to Mexico without assistance so they can apply for asylum here in America.

Not so bad considering the public transportation system in Deepest Darkest Africa, as demonstrated by Africa's most famous citizen.

And your an african historian are you white man ?

They were a mixed North African population of mostly Berber descent. Darker in color than S Euyros or Middle Easter Arabs, but not "Black"/sub-Saharan Stock.

Moors - Wikipedia

The term "Moors" refers primarily to the Muslim inhabitants of the Maghreb, the Iberian Peninsula, Sicily, and Malta during the Middle Ages. The Moors initially were the indigenous Maghrebine Berbers.[1] The name was later also applied to Arabs.[2][3]

Moors are Not a distinct or self-defined people,[4] and the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica observed that "The term 'Moors' has no real ethnological value."[5] Europeans of the Middle Ages and the early modern period variously applied the name to Arabs, North African Berbers, and Muslim Europeans.[6]

The term has also been used in Europe in a broader, somewhat derogatory sense to refer to Muslims in general,[7] especially those of Arab or Berber descent, whether living in Spain or North Africa.[8] During the colonial era, the Portuguese introduced the names "Ceylon Moors" and "Indian Moors" in South Asia and Sri Lanka, and the Bengali Muslims were also called Moors.[9] In the Philippines, the longstanding Muslim community, which predates the arrival of the Spanish, now self-identifies as the "Moro people", an exonym introduced by Spanish colonizers due to their Muslim faith.

In 711, troops mostly formed by Moors from northern Africa led the Umayyad conquest of Hispania. The Iberian peninsula then came to be known in Classical Arabic as al-Andalus, which at its peak included most of Septimania and modern-day Spain and Portugal.
[......]]
You suffer in the area of perception as it’s limited to what other people you respect have told you as opposed to finding your own knowledge and understanding.
Yet they run the BBC, CNN, the New York Times, Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge. They write most of the Hollywood films and Wikipedia articles. They even own and run nearly all the main bits of the global Talking Machine.

You're like most people in that you've learned most of what they know about the world at large from English-speaking white men, from 2.2% of that world, a 2.2% that has a limited, racist view on things.

End of the day wiki articles are written by whites with the same racism as anyone else. You may believe everything they tell you I don't.

This is not about blame. Instead it is a warning against being overly dependent on any one part of the world for your knowledge of the world as a whole.

All news channels (Wiki included) have agendas and black tends to be the victim of these agendas.

Education doesn't equal intelligence,intelligence doesn't equal knowledge, knowledge doesn't equal understanding,and understanding doesn't equal wisdom.

Observe, find you own understanding outside the books, or even other people. Calling me radical is the ultimate compliment,cause that means I'm blazing my own path, long as I keep moving, its all good.

Amen!

These idiots have no real clue about what a true independent thinking black man/woman is. To them independent black thinking is blacks that say what they believe.
And the thing is abu afak has an African sounding name, isn't white, hates blk ppl, n worships whites lol

Moors - Wikipedia

[......]]

Amen!

And the thing is abu afak has an African sounding name, isn't white, hates blk ppl, n worships whites lol

Internalized racism. The boy has no self esteem.

Yes I am a Honky. Not really a historian, but when I was a kid there were a lot of films out about Tarzan and Africa so I did pick up a lot of knowledge about the Dark Continent.

Very interesting country

Yes I am a Honky.
You called yourself a "Honky" not me. Secondly how old are you ? You must be 60+ to be using a word like "Honky" ? That's a 1970's word. You white boys come out with this slang that went out 40 odd years ago.

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE HEARD A BLACK PERSON CALL A WHITE PERSON A HONKY.

And that true even in private, when black people are away from white people and are generally more open and honest.
Not really a historian, but when I was a kid there were a lot of films out about Tarzan and Africa so I did pick up a lot of knowledge about the Dark Continent.
Listen to this clown.

He thinks watching Tarzan movies growing up gave him an accurate depiction of the whole of Africa

I don't even know where to begin. To be honest I'm not even gonna say much about it bcoz some comments are so idiotic it's best to leave them stand where they are.
Very interesting country
Another dumb ignorant statement

Africa is not country. Africa is continent of a billion people. That is bigger than the whole world was up till 1800 with a least a thousand languages. Africa has way more genetic diversity than the rest of the world – because it is the root of mankind. Deep down we are all Africans no matter what our colour or country.

Yes I am a Honky. Not really a historian, but when I was a kid there were a lot of films out about Tarzan and Africa so I did pick up a lot of knowledge about the Dark Continent.

Very interesting country

You actually believe that Tarzan movies were an accurate depiction of Africa?

Most of those movies were filmed at Silver Springs state park in Florida.

Very interesting country

They are just that damn dumb.

Very interesting country

...my AFRICAN friend told me about recent Africa:[ within the last 20 years ]
...a lot of them did not have cars
..his parents lived in shanty dwellings
..he and his sister had to RUN from school because a group ''attacked'' it
etc
plus I've linked many times how Africa is a shithole ---still:
highest poverty/illiteracy...lack of WATER!/..poor sanitation/starvation/etc etc

Yes I am a Honky.
You called yourself a "Honky" not me. Secondly how old are you ? You must be 60+ to be using a word like "Honky" ? That's a 1970's word. You white boys come out with this slang that went out 40 odd years ago.

And that true even in private, when black people are away from white people and are generally more open and honest.
Not really a historian, but when I was a kid there were a lot of films out about Tarzan and Africa so I did pick up a lot of knowledge about the Dark Continent.
Listen to this clown.

He thinks watching Tarzan movies growing up gave him an accurate depiction of the whole of Africa

I don't even know where to begin. To be honest I'm not even gonna say much about it bcoz some comments are so idiotic it's best to leave them stand where they are.
Very interesting country

Africa is not country. Africa is continent of a billion people. That is bigger than the whole world was up till 1800 with a least a thousand languages. Africa has way more genetic diversity than the rest of the world – because it is the root of mankind. Deep down we are all Africans no matter what our colour or country.
..as I've said before on USMB, I grew up with blacks in the 70s and they used the word honky
..we know blacks talk about whites in private--don't try to say otherwise
..blacks eat/shit/think/dream/sleep/etc RACE RACE RACE

Moors - Wikipedia

[......]]

Like IM2, you believe what blacks say and write, and disbelieve what whites say and write, as if you expect everything you hear or read from blacks is the gospel. There are truths and misinformation from all races.

Moors - Wikipedia

[......]]

Amen!

Not only do you not think independently, you believe all blacks think alike.

Very interesting country

They are just that damn dumb.

Who are “they”?

Very interesting country

...my AFRICAN friend told me about recent Africa:[ within the last 20 years ]
...a lot of them did not have cars
..his parents lived in shanty dwellings
..he and his sister had to RUN from school because a group ''attacked'' it
etc
plus I've linked many times how Africa is a shithole ---still:
highest poverty/illiteracy...lack of WATER!/..poor sanitation/starvation/etc etc

The usual reply from some blacks is that it is the white man’s fault.

Yes I am a Honky.

Listen to this clown.

Very interesting country

..as I've said before on USMB, I grew up with blacks in the 70s and they used the word honky

Unlike YOU ?

Yes I am a Honky.

Listen to this clown.

Very interesting country

I got to agree. If I had a dime every time I was called a "jive ass honky MF'er" I'd be a rich man.

Forum List

Back